Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 09:37:58 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  
Author Topic: I think ethereum is the best crypto next to bitcoin.  (Read 29232 times)
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:02:17 AM

I would agree with the statement that ether is close to BTC. Both of them are powerful coins and some experts consider Ether the competitor of the BTC, which isn't by chance as it has the solid basis and potential
I also agree because I see Ethereum really have potential and one of the best crypto next to bitcoin. Also ETH have highest value to all Altcoin while Bitcoin is most have highest value so possible they will remain top and best Cryptocurrency. And i think Ethereum will be have a good future and possible to increase its value when years passed by.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Sama517

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 01:05:07 AM

I honestly don't think there is any sort of thinking or debate about this as evident on the coinmarket chart since this year. ETH has been very consistent with its second spot.

▄▄▄▄▄          REFINE MEDIUM: People's own media          ▄▄▄▄▄
Menawi12

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:49:51 AM

I would agree with the statement that ether is close to BTC. Both of them are powerful coins and some experts consider Ether the competitor of the BTC, which isn't by chance as it has the solid basis and potential
I also agree because I see Ethereum really have potential and one of the best crypto next to bitcoin. Also ETH have highest value to all Altcoin while Bitcoin is most have highest value so possible they will remain top and best Cryptocurrency. And i think Ethereum will be have a good future and possible to increase its value when years passed by.

Ethereum is second biggest market cap value after bitcoin. Ethereum will take bitcoin place in a few years from now because ethereum used by most token in market and i am believe more bussiness platform using ethereum network

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
gabriela1999

Activity: 299

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 01:55:54 AM

I agree. ETH is the best crypto besides bitcoin  As you can see almost all ICO projects use ETH as a platform ETh is very popular. The future I believe ETH will grow and grow strongly. ETh is a crypto-worthy investment after bitcoin

██   ██████████████         1xBit.com     |     BENEFIT SEASON          ██████████████  ██
7 B T C   W E L C O M E   B O N U S
██                       P L A Y   N O W                       ██
Digicoinz

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:35:16 AM

I think same with you, because in my opinion only Ethereum has a huge opportunity to replace Bitcoin, so I invest in Ethereum.

I'm also researching and wanting to invest in it, I find etherum better than bitcoin so in the future it may be a bitcoin replacement. I will invest in it, let's invest with me to make a profit !

NomanBD

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:48:59 PM

I certainly agree with your statement. I also think ETH is in second position. Their main strength is their popularity. Reaching the people out there is the main thing.
mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:31:31 PM

There is no doubt Ethereum is the next best thing in the space after Bitcoin, what Ethereum need is a lasting solution to their scaling issue, when this is resolved most of their competitors would be left behind. A lot of these projects competing with Ethereum and claiming to have a solution to it are saying this in theory but not in practice
karambol13

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:36:59 PM

Both currencies are the most stable today, I do not see others with similar indicators on the market. As for me I will invest in bitcoin and ETH more and more))
catapult

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:59:39 PM

I started to like crypto and being an enthusiast with it lately. I had read many articles around in the internet and found some good attributes regarding on the  different kinds of crypto in the crypto market. And i found out that ethereum is a platform which also supports mostly of the altcoins being introduce by  its mean using ICO. Conducting a project from the crowds budget and in return from the contributions are the giving of tokens instead. And afterwards the tokens will be used in an exchange they prefer to partner with. That is why i am taking credit to ether as best crypto next to bitcoin because of the platforms being used by most of the crypto as well. What do you think? isn't it ether is the best crypto?

I also think that ethereum has showed  a great success on the crypto market so far. I think it is maybe the most precious altcoin project, and I think it is the only coin which can be a real competitor of the bitcoin.
GameOfBit

Activity: 275

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:18:00 AM

Yes, I agree with this opinion, because this is really the second most important cryptic bitcoyne and is very popular.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◯ ●     REPME     ● ◯ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
██    TWITTER    █ ▌  WHITEPAPER  ▐ █    TELEGRAM    ██
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOVEMBER
Jiyens3

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:28:21 AM

I started to like crypto and being an enthusiast with it lately. I had read many articles around in the internet and found some good attributes regarding on the  different kinds of crypto in the crypto market. And i found out that ethereum is a platform which also supports mostly of the altcoins being introduce by  its mean using ICO. Conducting a project from the crowds budget and in return from the contributions are the giving of tokens instead. And afterwards the tokens will be used in an exchange they prefer to partner with. That is why i am taking credit to ether as best crypto next to bitcoin because of the platforms being used by most of the crypto as well. What do you think? isn't it ether is the best crypto?
actually, many people do believe so that ethereum is next to Bitcoin. What proves this is the large market volume due to large community that ethereum is having for being involved in many ICO projects as the mode of investment as well as for being used more likely on the wallets in the bounty programs which I think, highly affects its market development among other alts.
indeed be coins being the support for the progress of coin coin has able to bring progress and improvement that is so valuable. like the Ethereum into coins with high value that generates more profits in the future and become the best coins after Bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
apilpirman.bisnis

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 04:56:45 AM

After bitcoin ethereum is the best and potential altcoin so far, you can see background of ethereum years by years. many change of ethereum price last years we can see how growing up of etehreum and this years dreaming is come true of ethereum.
Cordann

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:03:47 AM

I believe that Ethereum together with BTC will continue to be confident leaders of the modern crypto market. Therefore, I continue to believe in the excellent potential and stable development of Ethereum in the future. This is really a promising coin, in which I continue to invest money regularly.
Blackhammer321

Activity: 400
Merit: 59

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:16:12 AM

Agree! I beleive in Ehterium's Casper with profitable masternode which will rise up the price of ETH to the moon

I also agree with eth being better next to the best which is the bitcoin. As we can observe on the past statistics, we can really say that it is better than other altcoins. It is really good to invest in eth because of the potential it has. At thesame time it is popular more that any other coins.
Geleve

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:24:45 AM

i agree with you. more over there are so many professional early adapter that believe that ethereum will start dominating the market instead of bitcoin (beating bitcoin) because ethereum blockchain is a better blockchain solution.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:29:53 AM

No doubt of that before but now Ethereum is under threat by the ripple to be the next for Bitcoin for many times already for this 4th quarter, it just happen that Ripple can't hold steady but still Mr. Vitalik Buterin should not ignore this situation by making any move that necessary to strengthen the reputation of Ethereum as number 1 altcoin in the market.
Aroma92

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:05:25 AM

Ethereum is an excellent coin, a lot of ICO takes place on its basis. But do not forget about others who can prove themselves, even many ICO go to EOS, good coins aelf, seele, and others that are already at the hearing and there are several years.

imusify  ❰  Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform  ❱  Presale starts Mar 1
DiscordProduct DemoO3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper  ❰  ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN  ❱  Explainer Video
elis74

Activity: 268

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:41:43 AM

I continue to believe in the excellent development potential of Ethereum in the future. Today this is really the second coin on the market, which will develop steadily. Today, Ethereum's capabilities really attract the attention of ambitious investors.
Mueller Layerd

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 06:48:15 AM

You're right.  ETH is a very strong coin with good potential.  And I hope the developers will continue to support their project.

Right. Though I do not judge ETH as the best coin. But it deserves to be considered the most valuable currency. But lately the market is a bit red, it makes me a little confused.
various backgrounds indeed already know as the best Altcoin Ethereum capable to juxtaposed with Bitcoin.
 with their ability to compete is able to bring the next best coin became the Ethereum Bitcoin. so very nice to rely on being the main coin Ethereum.
I also thought the same thing. see Ethereum present developments continues to experience increased yields even more advantage and progress in future.
It is capable of influencing the price of the Ethereum's existing main coins and made it so precious and is able to count on.
blackbold

Activity: 384

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:07:03 AM

I'm still very optimistic about ethereum because there are still many projects that develop ICO using the ethereum platform even though the popularity of ICO is decreasing, what's more coupled with news stating that eth will reach the price of 1900 USD

https://cointelegraph.com/news/tom-lee-ethereum-will-rally-strongly-up-to-1-900-by-the-end-of-2019
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 »
  Print  

Jump to: