Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:32:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My bounty story (5.99eth)  (Read 5797 times)
valek.bruno

Activity: 728
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:06:45 PM

I'm very happy for your case of earnings, but I think that this happens very rarely and if it happens that it is not exactly with everyone and in the future I think that you understand that now you are famous and many will try to do it because you showed how much you can earn, so there will be great participants in bounty projects.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bowonakulo

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

idap.io

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:08:06 PM

it was a fantastic amount! because the record I received was only 4 eth, but I am very happy and it is more than enough than my monthly payday from work, I consider this as an alternative job

okaypool

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:12:10 PM

Very cool, my congratulations. I also participated, but I still did not find the tokens. I wonder how much they will count for a video review. Once again my congratulations
okaypool

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:14:17 PM

Very cool, my congratulations. I also participated, but I still did not find the tokens. I wonder how much they will count for a video review. Once again my congratulations

True, now, I want these tokens to go to the stock exchange with a good price, and then you can drink champagne.
traderethereum

Activity: 2870
Merit: 574

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 08:56:03 AM

I am sure that we want to make another good story from doing bounty campaign and I guess many of us can get much profit from the bounty. and if we can get a good work in the bounty, then I am sure that in the end, we can earn much of tokens which we can sell it in the market and we can take the profit. we can see that maybe our friends can earn more than us because they can do many things so they can get bigger profit from us but as long as we can keep doing the best things that we can, then our profit will bigger too.
rtyudg

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:46:17 AM

First of all, congratulations, you have become an example to us, and we should all learn from you. You don't choose to give up when you fail. This is the key to your success.
Robbio

Activity: 130

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:48:55 AM

Your bounty story is very inspiring. I learned a lot from your story. Your persistence, your attachments make me admire, I will learn from you.
AiwonOleh

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:51:05 AM

In my opinion, the main thing is to choose the right project and not waste time on various bad projects that will not bring you good profit, be careful in choosing and then everything will be cool
tothanhtuan

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:56:01 AM

Congratulations bro as a bounty hunter i do think signature bounty on bountyhive and other bounty platforms are the best way to earn good money by doing several tasks. and you should remember patience is the key. Good luck
Gleborg

Activity: 190
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:01:57 AM

It is more similar to advertising bountyhive. It is unclear whether the author of the topic was able to exchange the received tokens for bitcoin or etherium and withdraw their money.
I do not trust such reports.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ZEROSTATEEMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE                                          ● INSTAGRAMFACEBOOK     TWITTER 
        POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN                                                  ●MEDIUM  ●  ANN THREAD
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Zeke_23

Activity: 868
Merit: 333

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:00:14 AM

Dear newbies, i wanted to inspire you about my bounty experince in signature campaign. Im just a rank member, i join a lot of sig bounty but im always dissapointed because almost of the bounty that i joined is always a failed project.

Until i met bountyhive.io , i used to join on their signature campaign which is cool cousins. That project became so successful which about to hit its hardcap.Then one day signature bounty ends Im so surprise for what i got on their bounty reward it gives me 22,612.5 cuz which like 5.99ETH its my first time to receive for that high ammount of reward and planning to hold that coin because it got a big potential.

Patience is the key if you believe on what you are doing then just continue it, even if you fail many times dont back down just believe that oneday crypto and bounty projects will give you instant jackpot! Just be patient like me :-)

I hope this could motivate and inspire you. Thank you for reading.
bounty is really unpredictable, well, congratulations for your achievement, I hope you still accept even small bounty, because not every bounty is that high, so dont expect anything on your next campaign.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
tamango

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:04:32 AM

Congratulations! 6 ETH is a very good reward for a member... I think that many of Here and Legendary account don’t use bountyhive because they have same stakes amount of senior Member but for lower rank account this can be a very good solutions (and the task they ask is not so proibitive)...
gokusenpai0302

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 11:39:05 AM

Dear newbies, i wanted to inspire you about my bounty experince in signature campaign. Im just a rank member, i join a lot of sig bounty but im always dissapointed because almost of the bounty that i joined is always a failed project.

Until i met bountyhive.io , i used to join on their signature campaign which is cool cousins. That project became so successful which about to hit its hardcap.Then one day signature bounty ends Im so surprise for what i got on their bounty reward it gives me 22,612.5 cuz which like 5.99ETH its my first time to receive for that high ammount of reward and planning to hold that coin because it got a big potential.

Patience is the key if you believe on what you are doing then just continue it, even if you fail many times dont back down just believe that oneday crypto and bounty projects will give you instant jackpot! Just be patient like me :-)

Congratulations bro! for what you achieved despite the failures you have encountered. Thank you so much your such an inspiration to me since I am new to my bounty campaign and I really hope it will succeed. But I am ready for whatever happens to my bounty, but also trust my team since the bounty campaign is well organized and has its own system in order to manage its member especially our stakes. Yes, patience is the KING in this field even in trading coins as well. I also do trading such holding coins in order to maximize my income and save up more money for my future investments in the future.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
thinknow11

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 11:50:44 AM

This is one of the many reasons why I like to participate in bounty campaign. However, to be successful as a bounty hunter you must be hardworking, courageous and endure.

Personally, I congratulate you on this achievement mate
eugenefonts (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:06:24 PM

Thank you all guys for all your positive feed backs. I hope I inspired you and motivate you on my past work by the way the 5.99eth is not yet my profit, and that coin is not yet on market. I just converted the Ico price of that coin. Maybe ill get more or low eth when it enters to the market ,but im very positive that ill get more profit from that coin because of its very unique platform and high potential to sky rocket. And by the way the sale of cool cousins is not yet done the crowd sale will be continue to may 15 ,and only 10% is left before it will reach its hard cap.So, dont miss the ico of this project its very good and unique platform for who loves to travel anywhere around the globe.
Zhenka

Activity: 362
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 12:09:20 PM

Very good story and motivation for beginners. Only I advise you to participate in the bounty not through bountyhive, but directly from the forum. I have nothing against bountyhive, but I think there are so many participants, hence the reward will be very small. I do not know how lucky you are to get such a large sum. But still I very much congratulate you.
catapult

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:11:54 PM

Congratulations! 5.99eth is a really great amount. As you said, patience is a really important thing in crypto world. I hope we always see this kind of good news.
Mymikagab

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:42:03 PM

congratulation to you,you deserved that reward.i joined cool cuzin too but twitter and telegram only and im happy for how many reward i get..not all ico was given that kind of reward. Thank you for inspiring us,i hope me too will get like that,im patiently waiting for that day.i dont loose hope even i scam 2 times in signature campaign,i hope not this time.pray and hardwork is always need
AzamNurWahid

Activity: 658
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:05:56 PM

thank you for sharing your experience, i will follow what you do that is by being patient and not giving up in joining bounty and i am sure if someday there will be bounty that give me big jackpot

Pelevelyl

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:09:41 PM

On your Ethereum wallet in signature four dollar. That's all you could make in six months with the help of boutihive. It's not very much, is it?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: