Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:32:17 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My bounty story (5.99eth)  (Read 5797 times)
rysheeer

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:45:23 PM

Glad you've received a big amount of CUZ, but what happened to bountyhive now? they don't have enough transparency that's why I've stopped supporting the ICO's in their platform they've got a lot of flaws and they don't even give enough tokens. most of their ICO's got failed and didn't reached the soft cap.
bit..what?

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 03:54:24 PM

Congratulations for your good income! 5.99 eth are really good.
I hope i have so much luck, and deserve so much through a bountie as you.
But with the half i would be too happy.  Smiley

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
onyebuchi81

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:21:21 PM

that really remarkable.the best campaign I ever did was open money. Though the team later reduced the signature bounty from 12million to 2 million token which by the way was really outrageous  I still got 75000 token valued at that time (a month ago) at 6000 dollars. Though they paid the token in 3 different in installments .i am expecting the second instalment in July 28
gusnulyadi

Activity: 118

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:27:40 PM

There is a lot of criticism about bountyhive, but some people give good testimony about the platform. What I always think about and say to myself and others is to do what you believe and do well. For those who believe in bountyhive and perhaps, get rewarded, should continue. Even if you have nothing, but you trust their integrity, continue with them.
Kuzja

Activity: 115

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 04:28:36 PM

Congratulations! Positive attitude and hard work will always give results. I have not received a good reward yet, but I hope that everything is ahead! And someday I will also be able to share this experience.
CryptoSkBoss

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:31:12 PM

Wow man congratulations you really got big amount in bounty and your story motivates me my higher bounty rewards is only 10$ till now.
acaciosc

Activity: 325

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:31:55 PM

Thanks for sharing your bounty experience, your story is truly inspirational! It's nice to see that such marketing platforms like bountyhive help people to gain profit and to raise funds for worthy projects in these challenging times.
pokxon

Activity: 490

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 04:34:04 PM

congratulations . This is great to see that our work is rewarded. This is also something that newbies are looking for to get started on the bounty hunter's job.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  Guider.travel  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
trimulia

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 04:35:15 PM

this thread still inspiring bounty hunter to doing signature campaign,keep it up bro i loved this. But my full member never got that so much

Genjik

Activity: 120

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:36:46 PM

Dear newbies, i wanted to inspire you about my bounty experince in signature campaign. Im just a rank member, i join a lot of sig bounty but im always dissapointed because almost of the bounty that i joined is always a failed project.

Until i met bountyhive.io , i used to join on their signature campaign which is cool cousins. That project became so successful which about to hit its hardcap.Then one day signature bounty ends Im so surprise for what i got on their bounty reward it gives me 22,612.5 cuz which like 5.99ETH its my first time to receive for that high ammount of reward and planning to hold that coin because it got a big potential.

Patience is the key if you believe on what you are doing then just continue it, even if you fail many times dont back down just believe that oneday crypto and bounty projects will give you instant jackpot! Just be patient like me :-)

I hope this could motivate and inspire you. Thank you for reading.
survived because you get paid commensurate with your hard work, 5.99 eth is not a little nominal, do you know how to look for bounty signcamp that earn lots and not scam? I want to know the secret

🗣 Voice Controlled Ai Trading Assistant 👨‍💻 Portfolio Manager
📊 Analytics  ✦ AiBB ✦ Crypto ID 🔐
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬• https://aibb.io •▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
andrebai

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 04:40:04 PM

I think you were just like and never heard about such rewards from those who I know, unfortunately. I think its very hard to earn something from bounty
fadlyzuld

Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:48:06 PM

Dear newbies, i wanted to inspire you about my bounty experince in signature campaign. Im just a rank member, i join a lot of sig bounty but im always dissapointed because almost of the bounty that i joined is always a failed project.

Until i met bountyhive.io , i used to join on their signature campaign which is cool cousins. That project became so successful which about to hit its hardcap.Then one day signature bounty ends Im so surprise for what i got on their bounty reward it gives me 22,612.5 cuz which like 5.99ETH its my first time to receive for that high ammount of reward and planning to hold that coin because it got a big potential.

Patience is the key if you believe on what you are doing then just continue it, even if you fail many times dont back down just believe that oneday crypto and bounty projects will give you instant jackpot! Just be patient like me :-)

This is my experience to choose to good bounty.
1. Project has a clear website
2. Managers have experience (Chinese or Korean will be better)
3. Has a good roadmap
4. The target / softcap is not too big
medconindi

Activity: 42

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:50:47 PM

I can able to receive promising reward too from joining signature bounty campaign. Joining in legit campaign would bring satisfaction at the end. Don't lose hope.
Commitments

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:52:38 PM

Congrate you can earn more than 5 eth by joined on cool cousin bounty campaign, I don’t want joined and participated at bountyhive signature campaign any time, because many their coin was scam with lower price and never list all of their token on exchange market forever, like bitcoinus and many more.
sherwinsamsung

Activity: 201

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/cujJP4k

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 04:55:51 PM

wow, it's great to know ordinary bct members here can earn that much, 5 eth!  may I know how many weeks/months work that lead you to get that amount?  I hope to become member rank also.  hopefully there would become a day where I can get 10 merits to become member rank.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.com - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
IlfarIldarovich

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:50:40 PM

this is really inspiring for any bounty hunter story have some points to stand on in my opinion, and mostly - it's to choose very good sig campaign by making own researchments on it               
Lodipetmalu

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 05:53:27 PM

It was a very inspiring story, it will motivated us to continue to join many bounty projects for us to earn rewards. For my experience,  I earn more on facebook campaign since I can join many of them unlike signature which only one then you need to finish until end of project.
dasha_buka

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:00:18 AM

It's really motivating for us to continue joining the bounty campaigns as the whole market now is moved from btc campaigns into altcoin campaigns which is turning to a profitable campaigns               
wdelius

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:03:51 AM

I did some looking thru the Bounty Hive page and didnt see many good sig campaigns. What am I missing?

ORVIUM        Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain        ORVIUM
█    Whitepaper        Telegram        Twitter        Facebook        Reddit        Blog    █
▇▆▅▃▃▃▃▃▃   Token Generation Event: Coming Soon   ▃▃▃▃▃▃▅▆▇
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
July 27, 2018, 10:05:27 AM

Of course, bounty opens the doors for us when it comes to another earning opportunity. It's like the traditional affiliate marketing where we earn commissions every time they click our affiliate link from the website. As for bounty, we are rewarded based on quality and value that we give to them in promoting their tokens. It's an inspiring story mate, thank you so much for sharing this. Cheers!

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: