Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:43:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My bounty story (5.99eth)  (Read 5797 times)
Meepers

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:26:41 PM

Great job mate. Congratulations. In all aspect of life, hardwork, patience and determination is really the key to have something big and to achieve success Appreciate for sharing your experience. i hope that you earn more money in future, but i suggest you to convert your coins to eth or btc because these coins have less risk  Roll Eyes
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
whitealadin

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 03:20:59 AM

Congratulations brother. This is really very high for a Member rank. I think luck was with you. It is nearly impossible to get so much from signature campaigns these days. I participated to a signature, it was 4 week but there is no news about our reward until 1 month.
fillerzxz

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 09:44:28 AM

I have always bounty and always get a failed project, sadly always a signature campaign that took months to fail, and I recently joined the bountyhive hopefully not make me disappointed, I have many times failed and see people people succeed despite their lower rank but more fortunate than me
bombie1

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2018, 10:00:22 AM

Interesting,that was a great a gain. Which account did you use?a hero/legend?I wish to achieve this peak one day.I will be very glad.
KaramazovBro

Activity: 308

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:11:41 AM

Dear newbies... Thank you for reading.
The first half of the story is plausible. But the second is in doubt. It is more similar to advertising of a site which already many users accuse of swindle.

camport

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:15:18 AM

Thats very impressive, although I do wonder what it is valued at now and if there is any volume on exchanges for it to be sold. I would expect there isn't and with bounty payouts that high the price would tank

IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD
irina72

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:17:03 AM

Excellent result. I believe that in this case, you need a lot of patience. Many are impatient, but you always need to go to your goal and then success is guaranteed.
makakadu

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:18:31 AM

It's a very strange idea to talk about big earnings. In the bounty there are already so many people, and you attract more people. What for? You show too much income and the people who saw it can not pass by.
Andelitan

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:21:24 AM

Wow, really impressive result! Your example shows that if you choose decent and solid project, then everything is possible Wink For example i always try to choose the most promising projects for signature campaigns and right now it is Usechain. Really like this project and i am sure it will achieve great results.
neinnein125

Activity: 475
Merit: 251

VTOS

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:22:44 AM

I think this happens very rarely. As Sr. Member I believe bounty payments must be significantly better but its becoming really hard to find proper bounty to be paid. I tend to follow Sylon's campaigns now as he is lot better.

▄█████████████████████▄
  ▄
█████████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████████▄
▀█████████████████████████████▀
 ▀████
███████████████████████▀
  ▀██
███████████████████████▀
    ███████████████████████
     ████
█████████████████
      ████
██████████████
       █████████████████
        ███████████████
         ▀███████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
V T O S      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
FACEBOOK     TELEGRAM
MEDIUM    TWITTER     GITHUB

⚫ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ⚫
      ███
      ▀▀▀

▄▀  ▄▄▄
   ▀    ███
███
     ▄ ▄
▀▀▀ ▄  ▐▌ ▐▌
     ███   █
    ▄▀▀▀▄  ▐▌
   █ █   ▀ ▄▄▄
  ▀   █    ███
 ███
   █  ▄
 ▀▀▀ ▄  ▄▄▄
      ▀ ███
Ayuluv2001

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:29:42 AM

Dear newbies, i wanted to inspire you about my bounty experince in signature campaign. Im just a rank member, i join a lot of sig bounty but im always dissapointed because almost of the bounty that i joined is always a failed project.

Until i met bountyhive.io , i used to join on their signature campaign which is cool cousins. That project became so successful which about to hit its hardcap.Then one day signature bounty ends Im so surprise for what i got on their bounty reward it gives me 22,612.5 cuz which like 5.99ETH its my first time to receive for that high ammount of reward and planning to hold that coin because it got a big potential.

Patience is the key if you believe on what you are doing then just continue it, even if you fail many times dont back down just believe that oneday crypto and bounty projects will give you instant jackpot! Just be patient like me :-)

I hope this could motivate and inspire you. Thank you for reading.

congrates to you mate Smiley

I am too having bounties from bountyhive.io. But nowadays there are so many people eyeing for the projects to the extend I have no chance to enter Sad

Nevertheless yes, I received bounty rewards from them too and they are legit
Ayuluv2001

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:30:52 AM

I think this happens very rarely. As Sr. Member I believe bounty payments must be significantly better but its becoming really hard to find proper bounty to be paid. I tend to follow Sylon's campaigns now as he is lot better.

Sylon's camp requires higher rank am i right? Or Hua_hui. I could not remember though. But I will take a look at Sylon too.

Thanks and appreciate the sharing mate. Cheers
markk94

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:32:04 AM

Your thread could inspire many newbies in this forum that want to support any project campaign. Doing campaign is not as easy as it seen, doing the task is not that hard. The hard part is when you didn't payed. Well, you've right that patience is the key.
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:34:36 AM

Dear newbies, i wanted to inspire you about my bounty experince in signature campaign. Im just a rank member, i join a lot of sig bounty but im always dissapointed because almost of the bounty that i joined is always a failed project.

Until i met bountyhive.io , i used to join on their signature campaign which is cool cousins. That project became so successful which about to hit its hardcap.Then one day signature bounty ends Im so surprise for what i got on their bounty reward it gives me 22,612.5 cuz which like 5.99ETH its my first time to receive for that high ammount of reward and planning to hold that coin because it got a big potential.

Patience is the key if you believe on what you are doing then just continue it, even if you fail many times dont back down just believe that oneday crypto and bounty projects will give you instant jackpot! Just be patient like me :-)

I hope this could motivate and inspire you. Thank you for reading.

Great and Very Inspiring story and the main purpose is to inform that patience is the key as we know bounty Hunting is like a lucky pick or a lottery because you are not sure that the project you are promoting will be succeed or reach its softcap or hardcap .
Kiefner

Activity: 921

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:21:00 PM

I do not believe that bountyhive it is a good platform. In my opinion, it is best to look for projects that conduct ICO, yourself. On bountyhive though collected quite good company, but not all of them are successful.

●   TOP EXCHANGE IEO   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
mrmanyaks

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:27:20 PM

everyone is not lucky, I joined a few signatures of the project, so I did my best, but the projects were closed, I continue on another project and I believe that I will win good prizes
nelmari

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:43:30 PM

Congratulations to you and that was a motivational story in this forum, and always never give up. If you may have joined a lot of failed bounties, I'm sure out of all the failed ones there is also one that will not fail. So just be patient and keep on joining bounties and hold those rewards if the projects are good too.
Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:46:54 PM

This your story has really motivated me. I have not been in bounty for long but it seems almost all the ICOs i joined earlier weren't successful, with the exception of Dovu and equitybase. I decided not to lose hope so i have joined bountyhive now since most of their ICOs end successfully. This is my first participation but am optimistic that things will turn around this time
arun9900

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:54:47 PM

bounties, think of a fun one to suggest everyone is not lucky, I joined a few signatures of the project a bounty is completed and the team wins, the bounty pays team will attempt to end as fast as possible, and the other team wont want to gg out in fear of giving the enemy the bounty !!
campingSider

Activity: 108

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:48:39 PM

You have to be patient and it's pay off . But this is not always the only way to make good money-sometimes you need to spin, spin : buy and sell and you will be in the black
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: