Bitcoin Forum
August 23, 2024, 12:08:56 AM *
News: All versions of Windows are affected by a critical security bug; make sure you update.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My bounty story (5.99eth)  (Read 5803 times)
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 02:52:40 AM

I think getting 5.99eth is quite motivating. I congratulate you for this great reward you received for your efforts and i want you to keep om working because one day you will receive something bigger. Thanks

HOMT

Powered by,
vermigerous

Activity: 489
Merit: 16

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:58:56 AM

you're an inspiration brother, i hope me too will be successful in bounty hunting like you. my first time in signature campaign this week and it called GREENX maybe it will go for about 8 weeks. i hope the project will be successful too.

zander09

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:59:32 AM

Dear newbies, i wanted to inspire you about my bounty experince in signature campaign. Im just a rank member, i join a lot of sig bounty but im always dissapointed because almost of the bounty that i joined is always a failed project.

Until i met bountyhive.io , i used to join on their signature campaign which is cool cousins. That project became so successful which about to hit its hardcap.Then one day signature bounty ends Im so surprise for what i got on their bounty reward it gives me 22,612.5 cuz which like 5.99ETH its my first time to receive for that high ammount of reward and planning to hold that coin because it got a big potential.

Patience is the key if you believe on what you are doing then just continue it, even if you fail many times dont back down just believe that oneday crypto and bounty projects will give you instant jackpot! Just be patient like me :-)

I hope this could motivate and inspire you. Thank you for reading.

Congratulations mate to your got, yes as far as I know bountyhive.io  is the best to find a great projects but not only the bountyhive that you can get that, there's so many great projects that you can also get a huge rewards.
Marlyn1

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:05:39 AM

Dear newbies, i wanted to inspire you about my bounty experince in signature campaign. Im just a rank member, i join a lot of sig bounty but im always dissapointed because almost of the bounty that i joined is always a failed project.

Until i met bountyhive.io , i used to join on their signature campaign which is cool cousins. That project became so successful which about to hit its hardcap.Then one day signature bounty ends Im so surprise for what i got on their bounty reward it gives me 22,612.5 cuz which like 5.99ETH its my first time to receive for that high ammount of reward and planning to hold that coin because it got a big potential.

Patience is the key if you believe on what you are doing then just continue it, even if you fail many times dont back down just believe that oneday crypto and bounty projects will give you instant jackpot! Just be patient like me :-)

Congratulations mate, that is a lot of money if the price of CUZ does not drop when it hit the exchange. Even if it will dropped during the first year i think it is worth holding.
andriarto

Activity: 1344
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:08:09 AM

i think we should try so results will follow. i have ever failed in choosing a project, but i'm sure one day it will work, and once we've gotten a reward more than our salary in office, for that we should be able to analyze a potential project, so as not to get caught in a bad ico

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
fiorilia

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:10:14 AM

congratulations, you seem to be very happy with your achievements. Bounty still has outstanding potential and field, so the results you get still get more than that. platform bountyhive are indeed providing projects which could be said to be a promising option, so I don't think it will be a loss if it was merged into the platform.
merle

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:14:23 AM

It's cool and inspiring, moreover the words "patient is the key".
Yeah, it is true.
Now, many bounty hunters with a low rank (Junior or member) still feel difficult in choosing the bounty program with high rewards. They will get good stakes if joining more weeks or month in one signature campaign. But once more, whatever your effort, you will get the best reward someday. Just be patient and try to search for the best bounty with the best reward. This is an inspiration for you to look for the bounty program in the bountyhive.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
              ▄███████████████████▄
           ▄█████████████████████████▄
         ▄█████████████████████████████▄
        █████████████████████▀ █████████▄
       ██████████████████▀    ████████████
      ▐████████████████▌      ████████████▌
      ███████▀▀▀   ███▌     ▀▀█▀ █████████
      ███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀         ▄██████████
      ██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▐███████████████████████████████████▌
       ███████████████████████████████████
        █████████████████████████████████
         ▀█████████████████████████████▀
           ▀█████████████████████████▀
             ▀▀███████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
chynge.net

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█             
              ▄██▄███▄         ▄   
              ▀▀ █▌ ▀▀█▀██   ▄█▀██
          ▄▄▄           ▀▀▀███▀▀▀ 
          ▀▀▀                ▀█   
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                ███   
                      ▄██▀     ▐█ 
   ▄█████████      ▄█▀█▀        █▌
                 █▀▀▄█         ██▌
 ████████████   ▀█▄█▀           █▌
                                █▀
     ████████                ▄▄██ 
                             ▄█▀   
        ▀▀▀▀▀               █▀     
                  ▄     ███▀       
              ████████▀█▀           

Instant Settlement

▄██▄███           
   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▄█▀   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ██▀▄██  ▄█▄  ██▌▄ ▄▄▄ █
███▀     ▐█▀▀▄█▀  ██▀ ▀██  ▀█▄    █
██      █▀░██▀  █▀▀     ▐▀█  ▀██  █
█▀▀████████████████████████████████
█▀▀▌ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██ ▄█▄ ██
█▄                                █
█▄                       ▄▄████████
█▄                      █▀███▌    █
█▄                     █▌ █  █▌   █
█▄                      ▀████▌▄▄▄▄█
█▄                                █
█▌                                █
██▀▀ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██ ▐█▌ ██
 ▀▀████████████████████████████████

Zero Fees

▄██▀▀▀██▄           
          ▄██       ██▄         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
         ██           ██         
    █████████████████████████   
    █                       █   
    █          ▄▄▄          █   
    █         █▀▀▀█         █   
    █         █   █         █   
    █         █▄▄▄█         █   
    █          ▀▀▀          █   
    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   
    █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█   
    █████████████████████████   

Secure Transaction
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:16:24 AM

Signature campaign always have good reward if the project success reach their hardcap, if not why a lot of member try to cheat? Anyway , congratulation with your 6 ETH reward, but don't so happy first because you need to wait it's listed on exchange, even if project raised so much money, there also have a chance become scam project
waterproof

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:18:35 AM

With such a reward, many will want to participate in the signature company. You are lucky, usually give less, if of course the company did not pass the floor of the year!
maianh09

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:20:44 AM

Congratulations on participating in the bounty to achieve such a huge bonus. I congratulate you on your support for this project, and you are fortunate. Many people are facing difficulties because the projects disappear after the ICO ends and the bounty hunter's payments disappear.
Devawnm367

Activity: 1036
Merit: 144

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:20:55 AM

I hope mine pays out like that

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Swap, Pool, Stake, or Vote
npfyieke

Activity: 91

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:23:28 AM

This will be a good experience. The cool cousin's bounty movement is very good. I hope this successful experience can stimulate your encryption. It really takes a bit of skill to choose a reward campaign. There are too many bounty games to be worthless or even a deception.
thefatman82

Activity: 166
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:24:42 AM

Wow! This is amazing, are all the projects on bountyhive are so highly profitable? I would like to join a one like that Smiley
Gwapoman

Activity: 252
Merit: 8

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 03:29:51 AM

Thanks for sharing your story my freind..this is a good motivation post for new bounty people like me..I actually dont understand why some high ranking members here discourage newbies to do bounties,some of them telling to stop doing bounties because theyre all trash,waste of time etc etc..but most of them have signature campaign on their profiles..😂😂😂..

Im actually a trader,i got interested with bounties when one of my freind told me about his bounty story, he got 600+ NEBLIO for doing bounties......but sold it all at $3..
Anyways thanks again for this motivation post and hope you earn more in your future bounties..

██    DON'T POST SHITPOST  ██
omar bakrie

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:35:27 AM

waow, a very constructive and motivating story. my rank is still junior, but have often joined bounty either signature campaign or other bounty type, and more or less have the same experience that is often dikecawakan by some bounty that I ever follow. whose projects failed, kept being postponed and also ultimately did not get paid for a scam. But somehow until now I never cured. Though you have never been able to pay as much as you earn. I fell in love with bounty world.
Crypto Chips

Activity: 363
Merit: 101

Cryptocurrency is Dilema

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 03:52:23 AM

glad to hear that, but this is good if this is thread not a promotion for bountyhive it selft, or paid promoting
duchaitp

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 03:54:26 AM

Your story will motivate me to work. I hope that my efforts will be rewarded. Thank you for this story.
agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:02:00 AM

nice story and of course its motivating us, unfortunately im always wrong choosing bounty campaign for place my signature profile, so sadly. Angry

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
Way2Paradise

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:07:00 AM

5.99eth is a lot of fiat money. this is a great success. congratulations.

your success motivates me to continue with signature campaigns, even though i have not received a payment yet.
hydrococo

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 04:07:22 AM

good story. I salute you. I myself still quite new in the world of crypto. my rank is new junior and new to join the project now. So never get a fee from bounty project. I had time to feel a bit down, with the current condition that more and more projects fail. I was afraid that the project that was following also failed. But after reading the story you created, I became excited to continue to join the bounty and no matter how the results later. most importantly do as much as I can.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: