Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:14:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: My bounty story (5.99eth)  (Read 5797 times)
noneedmoney

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:04:11 PM

Dear newbies, i wanted to inspire you about my bounty experince in signature campaign. Im just a rank member, i join a lot of sig bounty but im always dissapointed because almost of the bounty that i joined is always a failed project.

Until i met bountyhive.io , i used to join on their signature campaign which is cool cousins. That project became so successful which about to hit its hardcap.Then one day signature bounty ends Im so surprise for what i got on their bounty reward it gives me 22,612.5 cuz which like 5.99ETH its my first time to receive for that high ammount of reward and planning to hold that coin because it got a big potential.

Patience is the key if you believe on what you are doing then just continue it, even if you fail many times dont back down just believe that oneday crypto and bounty projects will give you instant jackpot! Just be patient like me :-)

I hope this could motivate and inspire you. Thank you for reading.
Your topic is very good, willing to share the experience to motivate the Newbie to always be patient in following the bounty.
Sometimes now many newbie who can not wait in following the bounty. There is also a berate bounty manager because there is no token distribution.
Raiden0729

Activity: 137
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 01:22:22 PM

Thank you for sharing your wonderful story mate, I hope that I could also earn just like you, I have been doing a lot of bounties in social media but non of them gave me my bounty rewards that I earn  Cry. but you really inspired me to do more and to have a longer patience. Thank youu
ThePromise

Activity: 396
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:51:21 PM

Dear newbies, i wanted to inspire you about my bounty experince in signature campaign. Im just a rank member, i join a lot of sig bounty but im always dissapointed because almost of the bounty that i joined is always a failed project.

Until i met bountyhive.io , i used to join on their signature campaign which is cool cousins. That project became so successful which about to hit its hardcap.Then one day signature bounty ends Im so surprise for what i got on their bounty reward it gives me 22,612.5 cuz which like 5.99ETH its my first time to receive for that high ammount of reward and planning to hold that coin because it got a big potential.

Patience is the key if you believe on what you are doing then just continue it, even if you fail many times dont back down just believe that oneday crypto and bounty projects will give you instant jackpot! Just be patient like me :-)

that's a great achievement you got there. its very rare to get that much bounty even for my rank. I wish that I could get that much on my bounty campaign.

Wearegoodfrends

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:58:16 PM

Good experience, Bro. But did I get it right that it was just luck, You didn't plan to make so much money in advance? Sometimes the wait can be extended for a long time, unfortunately.
coin5haker

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

~bitcoin enthusiast~

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 03:07:45 PM

That's a lot, my last one suppose to pay me just 0.2 eth after months of participation. Hardcap was reached and it was a huge success. Why so low then? Well, the project attracted lots of high-ranked members, which is likely for projects that big. Imo project should assign some slots for each rank and close registration after n amount of ppl join. But unfortunately, it won't happen when hype is everything to ICO.

spopovss

Activity: 672

https://paynote.eu

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:22:22 PM

I did not have big awards, I often choose bad projects, now I learned to analyze projects, it's better to do 5 good bounties than 50 bullshit.

El mejor intercambio de criptomonedas https://paynote.eu/
Rostock

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:29:32 PM

I congratulate you, but Bountyhive is still a bad platform. Personally, I can't trust her, it's better to write reports - but to see what, when and for what you get tokens.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
ADEMNL

Activity: 173

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:30:48 PM

I'm very happy for you, but I do not believe that you can earn so much on bounty campaigns. So far, I managed to earn only a couple of hundred bucks.
anwar98

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:31:08 PM

It is true that the patient is the key. Last year I also had a failure in following the campaign. After I was patient finally got a good campaign and produced 6eth. At that time I had time to think if I was just lucky. But my friend says if it's all because I'm patient following all the campaigns.
SHawk

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:36:53 PM

Congratulation for the success you got as a result of patience and perseverance because many people would not have been patient enough to endure. Many would have lose hope in bounty as they have had series of disappointment but you were patient and it was worth it. It is advisable to always be patient and keep trying no matter how many times you fail as one day you will be glad you never gave up.
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:38:38 PM

Wow, congratulation buddy, good job, 6ETH is a fantastic number, in my opinion. I recent three months into a bounty hunter. Hopefully my fate like you in the future. I also believe there is no work in vain when we mean it
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:42:12 PM

That is great story, bounties like that are rare and when you find it it is like winning the jackpot.
I remember my previous bounty and tokens worth more than half bitcoin, that is what I call good bounty.
My last bounty didn't end good and I received 1/10 tokens because team changed terms after bounty ended.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tatnM

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 03:50:45 PM

I hope you get as much as you plan. Simply, most projects after the appearance of the token on the exchange depreciate 10 times, for example, the Helbiz project, also collected hard $ 18 million, the token fell 10 times after its entry into the stock exchange.
pageraji

Activity: 966

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:06:44 PM

i join cool cousin in social media too, i read this bounty is not finished yet, i hope bountyhive should more transparance and have spreadsheet..
bibitao67

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:06:04 AM

Thanks for your great sharing! At present there are many bounty programs, most of which are of very low value or of no value after the ICO. Choosing a good project can be difficult, but we should choose according to the experience and feedback from the members! Grin
Emilyearl

Activity: 700
Merit: 105

APESWAP

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 04:09:08 AM

Your story is quite inspiring and it pointed to one thing PATIENCE. it doesn't matter how many times you've failed or bounty didn't pay you what matters is how long you're angle to wait for that break even point
douglasdylan624

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:10:15 AM

As a newbie, you really inspired me to go all out in bounty. Hardwork really pays off and I'm hoping I'll do the same like you! Thank you for this share and goodluck everyone!
randyjayag3

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:24:25 AM

Very inspiring post, I think this will motivate our fellow bounty hunter to participate in more projects.
ningo

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:28:39 AM

Yes it is very possible to even make this amount of ETH in only one campaign.The real projects will reward you well according to your effort in helping to get the project successful and this will benefit everybody in the ecosystem.So it is very great story to earn this much from bounties so now all you need to do is to invest that money wisely and continue to reap the benefits all your life.
Dansamiv

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:34:38 AM

Great. Unfortunately, with my rankings. I do not expect what the best so. and I only expected it to be able to hit a third of 5.99 ETH from your reward.  Roll Eyes
This will motivate me to look for better campaigns along with patience.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: