Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:36:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you say about investing in ICO?  (Read 858 times)
shiningstar

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Qravity is a decentralized content production

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:43:04 AM

It is still fine if you want to invest in ico but right now it's definitely harder to find a good one because there's so many ico going on at everyday that sometimes the good one ended up buried. It is also hard to make money in when the market is still bearish and a lot of people isn't patient enough to wait until their investment develop.

emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 11:47:41 AM

These days, investing in ICOs are not profitable any more, as the market has been down over the past few months. So, consider in other options such as investing in bitcoin and altcoins.

ElenaN

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:49:18 AM

In my opinion, investing in ICO now must be extremely cautious, that too often they began to fly!
markcruz5554

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:00:07 PM

I tend to avoid the overly hyped ICOs, there's still plenty of decent ones about though, just takes a lot of research.

▰▰▰      ApolloX      ▰▰▰
 ▰ APOLLOX Protocol - Decentralized E-Commerce  ▰
http://www.apollox.network/
mrphilippine

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:04:19 PM

Investing on ICO only what you afford to lose. ICO is one of the riskiest investment in the cryptocurrency and it is not advisable this investment to the new comers. Sometimes you need luck to gain profit in ICO and it can make you filthy rich in the next coming months.
edulord

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:05:15 PM

It is very necessary to do a very good research about a project before investing in it because this can be very risky. You should read through the whitepaper and study the roadmap, check the developer, management team and manager history with their past achievement before you decide to invest in it.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
bowonakulo

Activity: 378

idap.io

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:06:25 PM

investing in ico is something that is very risky, why I call it so, because it is very difficult to find which projects are quite potential because not many of them are working with the soul

kjnfmplm

Activity: 364
Merit: 6

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 12:08:01 PM

It is a risky move, if you want to invest in that ICO. And I don't think that this is the right time for the ICOs to be successful again. There are many factors that you should consider once you decided to invest in an ICO. And the risk that you will take.
Johnyz

Activity: 2086
Merit: 193

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:08:41 PM

I tend to avoid the overly hyped ICOs, there's still plenty of decent ones about though, just takes a lot of research.
That’s true those ICO who's always said to reach the moon are probably a hype coin. Its a must to make effort to understand the project before you invest because ICO can be a new form of scam. ICOs right now are quiet not in a good position because of the market situation right now but I believe if its a good ICO it will still succeed.
skorupi17

Activity: 490
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:27:43 PM

it is gamble rigth now there are a lot of cheater here and generally projects are scam then if you want to invest to ico search all paper and all people about ico.

Investment sure is a gamble not only in this particular moment but at all times. Take note that cryptocurrency is unpredictable and investing in it is already a gamble. No one is for certain about what would be the outcome of investing in ICOs even though the company who launched it has a concrete project and concept. There might be a big possibility that their ICO will be a success but the odds are sometimes unfair. Having in depth research may help but due to unpredictability, everything is a gamble.
Zorane

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:32:06 PM

i think its still profitable atm like Sonder ICO for example
DoubleShow

Activity: 292
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:41:10 PM

My friend, I don't want to upset you in advance, but something tells me that ICO sonder will be a Scam. I have several reasons to say this. Firstly it is aggressive advertising on YouTube. In the second sonder advertised Yuri Khovanskii - Russian blogger . Everything he advertises is a Scam. Secondly, I don't like the reaction of developers on various interesting issues in telegrams. Many people over such issues was sent to the black list.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
jeaniferomambac

Activity: 135
Merit: 5

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:38:11 PM

My friend, I don't want to upset you in advance, but something tells me that ICO sonder will be a Scam. I have several reasons to say this. Firstly it is aggressive advertising on YouTube. In the second sonder advertised Yuri Khovanskii - Russian blogger . Everything he advertises is a Scam. Secondly, I don't like the reaction of developers on various interesting issues in telegrams. Many people over such issues was sent to the black list.

I can say that by investing in ico is a great idea because ico has great opportunity to earn huge profit but it depends in what way you will do so you can get big profits,and you will never regret if you will invest in ico for it can give you huge profit,if you are wise to choose better and good ico and if you have patience,you will always ready with the outcome of your ico,if you can gain or lose of profit,the important is you know when is the right way to invest in the ico,and invest in low price and sell in high price,thats the right way to do to achieve a big profit from ico.
Lora_ng15

Activity: 452
Merit: 7

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 09:37:48 AM

in ico now you can make good money, but only if you choose good projects, if you fall into cheating then you will simply lose all your money, but I believe that investing in ico is good.

┈┈┈┈┈ WOWSECRET┈┈┈┈┈
● In WowSecret we trust ●
┈┈┈┈┈ https://www.wow-secret.com ┈┈┈┈┈
tulpash

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 11:16:29 AM

in ico now you can make good money, but only if you choose good projects, if you fall into cheating then you will simply lose all your money, but I believe that investing in ico is good.
Now there are really a lot of new projects, some of which will be very successful. The most important thing in investing in ICO is the choice of good projects. This is the most time-consuming, because this is the most difficult.
gegewojinnian18

Activity: 385
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 01:11:09 PM

Investing in ICO projects cannot rely solely on its advertising and promotion! There are many things we have to pay attention to! For example, if its product is innovative, where its company is located, etc., but my best advice is to give up investing in ICO. Its risk is beyond your imagination!

Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:34:13 AM

it is gamble rigth now there are a lot of cheater here and generally projects are scam then if you want to invest to ico search all paper and all people about ico.

It differs a lot from gambling. Here you have to read a lot of the whitepapers and compare them. Then, you need to find more information about the team members. Finally, you should understand if the ICO product can be in demand.
BlasterS

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:25:30 PM

Investing in ICO is good thing to do to start to earn an income or profit but make sure that ICO is reliable and trusted company to avoid losing investments in this business and to avoid from scammers.
youngmobi

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:02:07 PM

When ever your investing alway's have it in mind that you might be on profit or lost. And when you invest you need to give it time like have patients, because it might take time before it grow up.
alonelyorange

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:11:18 PM

I most interested for investment on ico by myself and try hard to keep away another person for investing on ico project, I know it very risk to ask another people for invest on ico project. We don’t know will be success or scam on ico have we make investment. We can loss our self money and never to make another person loss their money by our suggestion to ask them invest on ico project, better invest for them on bitcoin only.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: