Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:15:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you say about investing in ICO?  (Read 858 times)
lamadu3

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:25:07 AM

watching lot of promotion of bunny token in Youtube and facebook. even on many websites with adsense. ? They are working on adult industry ? and on other side GIG9 is also working alot for their ICO? and they are working for Local Services? Is that again time for ICO's ?

There is no sense in paying close attention to what is written in whitepapers. In my mind it is much more important to take first of all an information about who are the authors of the project and if it is possible to believe them.
Tim Murray

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 10:02:52 AM

At the moment, investments in ICO are not very profitable. Since many companies are experiencing hard times. But I think they will soon fully work. And we will more than once invest our investments in promising companies. But definitely not now.
Benomil

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:48:56 PM

Nowadays, putting resources into ICOs are not gainful any more, as the market has been down finished the previous couple of months. In this way, consider in different alternatives, for example, putting resources into bitcoin and altcoins.
marvel21

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:54:05 PM

It is a very good kind of investment. But rigth now it need not use it due to great quantity of scam-projects.

kabum21

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 10:56:21 PM

haha well if that's what you like you can invest in them with confidence, the truth is I had not heard of these services, but I can tell you to be very careful because 80% of the ICOs either end up in scams or simply do not achieve their goals, you have to be aware that your money will always be at risk in this market and that you have to be very careful what we invest in and when we invest, always do your own research, good luck!
faaznuw

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 01:31:58 AM

It is still fine in the event that you need to put resources into ico yet right presently it's certainly harder to locate a decent one in light of the fact that there's such a large number of ico going ahead at regular that occasionally the great one wound up covered. It is additionally difficult to profit in when the market is as yet bearish and many individuals isn't sufficiently persistent to hold up until the point when their venture create.
REjumik

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:54:47 PM

So evident. just individuals who need to buckle down and ready to limit the level of hazard that will be effective in a choice in the work. speculators should think keen and fastidious in figuring out where ventures that have a decent future. what's more, for new contestants, on the off chance that you need to join interests in ICO better learn and comprehend ICO. I am certain the diligent work of newcomers can likewise be fruitful.
vladaziya4

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:35:28 PM

I think so, since you can remember the old days when it was the peak of the beginning, many did not believe it, but when everything grew, everyone who did not buy regretted it.  Smiley Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: