Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 05:35:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you say about investing in ICO?  (Read 858 times)
firaituaku

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:17:46 PM

if you want to seriously invest in ICO, you should first learn about the project. do not just look at ads on youtube you instantly think that ICO will work. be a cautious investor and take the safest step possible because ICO is the most risky crypto investment. and a lot of ICO with good concept and prospects but it turns out to be a fraud. do not be afraid to invest, not all ICO bad. much to learn about the world of crypto and good luck.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER
macit800

Activity: 322
Merit: 40

“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 05:19:23 PM

When ever your investing alway's have it in mind that you might be on profit or lost. And when you invest you need to give it time like have patients, because it might take time before it grow up.

There are a lot of ICOs who want to sell fast and beside of this they give high bonuses. With the high bonuses we can see that the price dump, so you can make as ICO investor some loss. Therefore is it better to look good at the total bonuses of every ICO before investing.

zerocashdev

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 05:20:51 PM

Now increased the requirements for registering ico projects, so the scams will be smaller and it is possible to invest in projects and are not afraid  Cheesy
crypto4earn
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:42:55 AM

Investment in an ico without any prior research is a biggest mistake because promotion is not only thing you have to check, first of all you have check the ratings of an Ico then see what is company provide different from others and after that check roadmap milestones of the company then talk to company team members then take a decision if every thing is alright.
ptolimeus

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:43:37 PM

Now increased the requirements for registering ico projects, so the scams will be smaller and it is possible to invest in projects and are not afraid  Cheesy
Anyway, we need to do a thorough research of the projects. The risk of losing funds when investing in ICO is the largest. If the project is officially registered and has a good team of developers, this does not mean that the project will be successful from the economic point of view, this indicates that we are likely not simply deceived.
reinerdar

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:46:36 PM

A good ICO is enough advertising on this forum and among investors in crypto-currencies,they will not bring a lot of money to ordinary people who do not understand anything in this.
hsyncl

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 01:49:48 PM

In the current period, I would suggest that you invest in new projects and contribute to the promotion of new projects. Because of the situation of the market, instant losses can occur. It may also be an opportunity to minimize these periods.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
Allan Ramanda

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:58:03 PM

watching lot of promotion of bunny token in Youtube and facebook. even on many websites with adsense. ? They are working on adult industry ? and on other side GIG9 is also working alot for their ICO? and they are working for Local Services? Is that again time for ICO's ?
investing in ico requires cleverness and experience, because investing in ico is very risky. it's true very much to see ico promotions that we see, I often research about ico, and they are all very promising. but at the end of ico sale, they are blurred, and while in the market, the price is much more down than ico.
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 01:58:16 PM

In the current period, I would suggest that you invest in new projects and contribute to the promotion of new projects. Because of the situation of the market, instant losses can occur. It may also be an opportunity to minimize these periods.
I think it's worth investing money in ICO when it able to choose a good one, eventhough there are several times saying those issues but still we can expect more profit to earned in such project.
bajindul88

Activity: 303

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:40:59 PM

watching lot of promotion of bunny token in Youtube and facebook. even on many websites with adsense. ? They are working on adult industry ? and on other side GIG9 is also working alot for their ICO? and they are working for Local Services? Is that again time for ICO's ?
Currently all major companies are competing to launch crypto models to compete in digital world as well. why? ... because they realize the future will change with digital development as well. so that any business on this earth sooner or later must make decisions and keep up with current developments.
clololck

Activity: 459

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:07:03 PM

I won't choose to invest in ICO. I will wait until the coin is on the exchange and buy the coin. I think this is the safest, and ICO is very dangerous.
joeflicker

Activity: 142

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:20:11 PM

Although investing in ICO is too risky because we don't know the future of the coins that we have invested but I like doin it. I can earned many profit from investing ICO every succesfull project. We must knowing the project plan and the purpose and belive, hope we might not get scammed.
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:27:12 PM

in following the investment activities in the ICO program of course many things you need to consider because investment in ICO program has a very high level of risk. this can be proved by many ICO programs that are not always successful and ultimately will only cause losses from investors only.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
VasiloviKola

Activity: 177

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:24:49 AM

For me it is still good idea, but you should choose project carefully, it is time consuming but you cannot invest without research based only on rates from listing sites. But I would suggest to go to www.icoguide.com to filter out the projects, rates at this page are real, besides you can compare projects from the front page and need not to go to each ICO unless you are interested in.
Sniper150

Activity: 357
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:40:56 AM

Hmmm... I could say investing in ICO is having a bigger profit than earning their tokens in signature campaign. ICO program makes your investment doubled or tripled. I want to invest in it but I don't have a big amount of money to buy it.
DonateBB

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 09:41:11 AM

Now investing in ICO is quite risky. They can make you lose capital, because the time of market falls deep, this time is not good for us to buy ICO.
hector3115

Activity: 481
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:07:28 PM

I can say that some of the ico's are really mandatory to have, in our time of upcoming popularity of cryptocurrency we need to have those products which would provide some technical services.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
whirlcoin

Activity: 602
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:15:38 PM

Investing in an ICO is realky good way to make profits but the fact is lot of ICOs were scam and useless so we need to find a potential project and then invest on it but many people here just invest onto something which dont have better development team and clear whitepaper.
joseherrera04

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:25:41 PM

It is kind of risky to invest on them because right now there's a bunch of scams out there, so it is practically a gamble and it keeps getting a bit harder everyday I think.
Adunni6758

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 03:39:54 PM

Do not just conclude with mere instinct and invest into just any ICO. It is very necessary for you to do your own research and make sure you are clear about it p, before investing into any ICO. Not all worth investing to. I would like to introduce a good one to you, which is TRIVVER, but ensure you also do your findings.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: