Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 07:16:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you say about investing in ICO?  (Read 858 times)
ejawusa

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:57:46 PM

If you are new to crypto world, I suggest don't invest in ico because if you have not experienced to invest in ico at the end you can lose. Before investing better focus to collect coins as much as possible

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
umar22pk

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 03:06:52 PM

If you say it is risky to invest in any ICO, then in I will say you have to face risk in every chapter of life.

Before investing you have to deeply check the project, team behind the project & idea of the project, if you feel the sound is good then you can invest & will get a better return from that ICO.
pantet

Activity: 117
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:12:10 PM

Its risky but need to face the risk and be profitable. This is the reality when it comes to investment, the higher the risk will be the higher chances of earning big is also possible. But before investing must know first who are involve with the project wether it is a trusted team or whatever.
WL082746

Activity: 308
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:12:45 PM

ICO has 90 percent fraud! Just to defraud money! But if you're looking for it, think carefully about finding a good project, or you can bring a high return. I think it's important to focus on finding good projects, not the number of ICO.
gcbjk

Activity: 87

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:24:31 AM

It is not enough to just rely on promotion activities to judge whether ICO values are worth investing. Before investing, you have to do some research to understand their technical and profitability points and some useful information to help you decide whether to invest in it.
Grim149x

Activity: 854

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 04:36:44 AM

I was seeing a lot of Bunny Tokens ads on Youtube lately and got curious.

I still have not much information about it but looking forward to find out more about it to just for the sake of knowing.

However, I do love investing in ICOs that based on my little research are legitimate. It's such a good feeling when my investment doubles or more than that.

jiop111

Activity: 116

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:39:43 AM

We can't just learn about ico from just one video. Before you choose to invest, you need to do a few studies. If you don't, I suggest you stop investing, and your investment risk is high.
supernva

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:41:08 AM

I invest in altcoins because it's the way to invest into your future. But I choose consciously in which project to invest.  The best way to profit from ICO is to invest into ideas which are already turned into projects. It is important to choose a project which is aimed at solving real-life issues. For me ICOs are the opportunity to become an investor of a real business company and feel myself equal to guys from the Wall Street. There should be more projects which offer long-term investments. Have a look at the proect which is in my signature. They have a big community. I believe in this ICO
Sarisang

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:45:08 AM

watching lot of promotion of bunny token in Youtube and facebook. even on many websites with adsense. ? They are working on adult industry ? and on other side GIG9 is also working alot for their ICO? and they are working for Local Services? Is that again time for ICO's ?
a very risky investment. the adult industry is a field that is very rarely attracting attention. Although many ads about this field are indeed very supportive, certainly also refuses too good when compared to the other. It needs to be studied more about an ICO so as not to experience a high degree of risk.
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:57:49 AM

ICO has 90 percent fraud! Just to defraud money! But if you're looking for it, think carefully about finding a good project, or you can bring a high return. I think it's important to focus on finding good projects, not the number of ICO.

Precisely, don't look for huge project look for a good project that can able to make profit for you in the future. Investing in ICO is not easy because you cannot make money there easily, it really takes time. Patience is very important, don't lose the chance of investing on a great project because even if took months to get listed on the exchanges, it is still worth it.
MIXXtagger

Activity: 882
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:10:34 AM

ICO this very risky crypto investment. It is necessary to carefully approach the choice of ICO and need to do deep research on those project which you have chosen. You need to find a good project but it's not easy.
Bitmore

Activity: 413

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:22:02 AM

Investing in ico is very risky. But when you're an expert, you'll make more money. I recommend starting with the bounty companies.

bxxkj

Activity: 132

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:16:16 AM

I think the risk of investing in ICOs is too high. I'm just willing to do what I think is a reward for the activities it offers. I know too little about the world of ICO, so I cannot effectively avoid risks.
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:22:19 AM

All I can say is buy at your own risk. ICOs can run away and leave you nothing but net, but also keep in mind that some of those are capable of doubling or tripling your initial fee (yeah, I don't want to call it investment eh).
Semight12

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:24:14 AM

Everything in this life is risky. Nothing I would say than to invest where I still have a little trust base on the project and their idea
jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:25:18 AM

I think the risk of investing in ICOs is too high. I'm just willing to do what I think is a reward for the activities it offers. I know too little about the world of ICO, so I cannot effectively avoid risks.
You can avoid high risk if you are reading well their website and platform together with a whitepaper, through these you can analyze it will whether the project is good or not good. I personally invest ICO when I participated in it because I know how good it is when I work this ICO as a participant then I go invest in it. So, face the possible risk that may you encountered that the part of being a success.

Mega Sardines

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:32:59 AM
Merited by cryptoman1ac (1)

For me anything that involves investment is risky and investing in ICO is never an exemption. You see there are lots of ICO arising nowadays and you cant be so sure which one will be big time. Every other ICO has a potential probably but you can't invest in all of them unless you have that much money. You might have invested in an ICO that is good for the meantime but later will just turn to be a shitcoin. You know life is not certain. Just like choosing ICO is never certain. So when investing, make sure that you are prepared for the possible failures as you have prepared to succeed.

STEALTHCRYPTO
═• Quantum Secure Cryptography for data protection •═
_Mikasa_

Activity: 234
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:38:50 AM

Investing in ICO is pretty much risky because you have not any assurance to that you will gain anything. Investing in ICO is very risky and not recommmended. Joining Bounty Campaigns would be better because you will no have any losses.
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:09:06 AM

All is about doing research and find the best one. stratis, Lisk, Wanchain, ICON projects already have made lot of millionaires. So those millionaires are not just randomly picked that ico and invested big. they did proper research and invested money there. So do more research . Also you can get more idea from the ico ranking sites too. good luck for your future

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Macai

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:13:06 AM

Investing to some ICo is good especially when you know that ICO's you entering to is succeeding and promising. there are instances that some ICO's are not good because it did'nt succeed. so your efforts are worthless but it is better if you choose the right one.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: