Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:55:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best ICO of May  (Read 1493 times)
AsianNapoleon
Copper Member

Activity: 47
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 05:27:17 PM

It’s not a May ICO but it derives from events happening in this month - the EU GDPR regulation.

i’m following Liberdy - The Data Trading Foundation That Rewards Users.

Liberdy is formed by digital advertising and media veterans, with the goal of revolutionizing the digital advertising industry, and creating a new advertising ecosystem that is rooted in the opportunities of data-driven advertising.

Liberdy embrces users as equal partners and also as the owners of their data, Liberdy is dedicated to providing a new, transparent, decentralized and vibrant digital advertising economy

the ecosystem enables all advertisers to access permissioned data from end users for effective advertising using unparalleled, precise data, yet makes the data anonymous and provides safeguards for its protection and use.

sound's like a great deal to both users which finally be rewarded fot their data and also for advertisers looking for genuine data.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptoheroin

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:06:45 PM

How do you think what ICO will be best in MAY. Or maybe 1-2. And why, maybe we will find some hidden treasures.
Start reading whitepapers,check the team members of the ICO which you have eyed on,so that you will have agood idea if these projects are good to invest in,your success will be in your hands which is why you should be taking it seriously,do not rely to those ICO review website as most of these websites are getting paid by these scammers.

Read Our WHITEPAPER              (((     BIDIUM     )))           Pre-ICO Active | Join NOW!
Revolutionizing Auction & Freelance Hiring with a Crypto Exchange Powered by Blockchain
███████████ |     FACEBOOK     |       TWITTER       |     TELEGRAM     | ███████████
metall140s (OP)

Activity: 238
Merit: 14

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:46:35 PM

Man, Shivom is a gem, totally best ICO of May. There is no any ICO  to compare with, because they collected like 32 mln+ , their 70 k community in telegram is incredible and idea is clear, so i assume they are the best option to invest in
And if something in their relationship with goverment goes wrong? How do you think how many people will get their money back?
InfiniteGrim

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 06:53:59 PM

My friends recommended the Akropolis project, it is a pension Fund on the blockchain . I think it will be a successful project . I think myself to go into it
MortonAlden

Activity: 192
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:01:25 PM

How do you think what ICO will be best in MAY. Or maybe 1-2. And why, maybe we will find some hidden treasures.
MY opinion these ICOs have a bright future:-

Akropolis
Egretia
Safein

I think you could research on them and read the whitepaper.
Mavilcposeti

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:12:00 PM

I will follow the topic.There is many people who praises the akropolis project.I will examine the akropolis project.I want to join a few ico this month.
donadoni212

Activity: 456
Merit: 100

Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:24:28 PM

maybe you can see TRAXIA, the first project to migrate from etheureum to Cardano. they are currently earning $ 5.2 million and have gained huge investors in support of TRAXIA great achievements in the future.
maybe you can see the details of the TRAXIA team and their main page on http://Traxia.co

E50M

Activity: 322
Merit: 23

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:33:54 PM
Last edit: May 02, 2018, 07:53:11 PM by E50M

In my opinion
HashCard        ( Hash Card is the card that really does work in the everyday world)
DaoStack        (With DAOstack, thousands of open-source creators can jointly produce decentralized applications (DApps), while distributing individual ownership in the product to contributors of value)
wordbitbank     (project involves the development of new cryptocurrency-financial technologies and their integration into the existing financial and banking system)
impressio         (The Impressio platform opens new opportunities for the development of online business and high earnings for all comers)
LocalCoinSwap (LocalCoinSwap (LCS) is a decentralised marketplace which allows buyers and sellers to trade directly in any cryptocurrency using any method of payment)

these are active campaigns you can join and get your reward!
Enochian

Activity: 327
Merit: 124

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:46:04 PM

Merculet

Egretia

Neonexchange

quarkchain

Hello hunnykaushal, thanks for your information. I will look deeper in these ICO. Now is good time for investition!
shinharu10282016

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:53:51 PM

I recommend some of the Projects I personally like (take note I did my research of course so do your own . This is not some sort of advice or something. Just suggesting a few good ICOs.

ImmVRse
Profede
Covex
Konios
Qompass
Nuggets
Nauticus
Myshield.

Have a great day ahead!
Xoce6patxopxe

Activity: 350
Merit: 133

SIMPLE SHOPPING AND SAFE PAY

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:57:29 PM

I recommend some of the Projects I personally like (take note I did my research of course so do your own . This is not some sort of advice or something. Just suggesting a few good ICOs.

ImmVRse
Profede
Covex
Konios
Qompass
Nuggets
Nauticus
Myshield.

Have a great day ahead!

I believe that now it is necessary to pay attention to the blockchain projects. For example, soon the KUS opens in the project Quarkchain - I think, in May, one of the most interesting projects. Also, in May NEX is expected - I congratulate who went through the lottery! From the nearest I will participate in the Mercure - a strong team should give a profit!

gbest

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 07:59:52 PM

Blockmedx (long term)
PropertyCoin

Both of the projects looks very solid check the websites and tell me what you think.

https://blockmedx.com/en/

https://propertycoin.re/en/
Vasil Hamadrilo

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:02:19 PM

Generally in my opinion ICO is always a good option.  In particular, it is very profitable to look for companies that are only gaining momentum and investing in them, because after a rapid growth on this you can raise the money.  Of these, companies have recently found Paytomat for themselves.  As if the company is not very popular, it already cooperates with NEM and Hacken, which I trust.  Details can be read on them on the telegram channel, called Paytomat Announcements.  But in general, I do not want to impose my point of view, so think for yourself
David Hamadrilo

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:11:54 PM

Well, once I see people start discussing Paytomat, then I'll connect.  I have been with this company from the outset, it was started by my friend, and therefore I can say with certainty that it is built up faithfully and truthfully.  Heightens the values, and launching telegrams on the channel and cooperation with the NEM is a big step for the company, do not think that I just praise this, really raised the money, so I recommend that new startups are always promising
barlo357

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:25:37 PM

Go for nynja the ICO that I'm campaigning right now just click below and you will see the full details of nynja.

CapnBDL

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

MOBU

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 10:33:03 PM

Interesting month May! This month there are very promising projects that are carried out by the ICO. Take a closer look at such projects as
Shivom, Beaxy, XYO, Smart Containers, Deal.

Study the technical documentation and study the projects in detail, you will understand what is at stake!  Cool

▄██▄
████▄    ▄██████▄    ▄████
██████▄ ▀████████▀ ▄██████
▐███████▄ ▀████▀ ▄███████▌
▐█████████▄ ▀▀ ▄█████████▌
 ████ ▀█████▄▄█████▀ ████
 ████ ▄ ▀████████▀ ▄ ████
 ▐███ ██▄ ▀████▀ ▄██ ███▌
 ▐███ ████▄ ▀▀ ▄████ ███▌
  ███ ██████▄▄██████ ███
  ███ ██████████████ ███
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
  ▐██ ██████████████ ██▌
   ██ ██████████████ ██
       ▀██████████▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
.M O B U.███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   The Investment Bank of the Future  
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
█▀

█▄
Facebook Medium
Whitepaper ANN
LinkedIn    Reddit
▀█

▄█

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Greenworld Farm

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 10:55:24 PM

Greenworld Farmhttps://greenworldfarm.io is going to be great!

Check out the video [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qm3-PwgTJNw&lc=z22fzh5pvui3h1mmgacdp43agyawldfxtfeenskbqg5w03c010c]

Check out the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qm3-PwgTJNw&lc=z22fzh5pvui3h1mmgacdp43agyawldfxtfeenskbqg5w03c010c
kirstiemorton23

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:05:51 PM

Currently there are many ICOs offering their best products to investors, the best ICO for May? I think there are some best ICOs in May, I think Shivom, Bidium, Wemark, Zuflo, and Global reit, ICO is worth following because ICO is very good and profitable.
valera10

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:06:42 PM

Merculet

Egretia

Neonexchange

quarkchain
In terms of fundraising and the title of the best idea, these projects are very good. However, if you refer them to the bounty, I want to say that it is not very profitable to participate in such bounty.
HaekalZ

Activity: 378
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:14:34 PM

For me, Neonexchange is the best ongoing ICO in may, i haven't do a research through all of them, but after i check about 20 ICOs, i think Neonexchange is the best ICO and really have a great future ahead, i will join and participate in them and support them so it can become huge and successful project

◆     SHREW     ◆
Discounted Pre-Sale Live !
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: