Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:02:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 [214] 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 ... 279 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🚀 OPTHERIUM🚀 Synergy of Blockchain solutions  (Read 77188 times)
trombocoin

Activity: 187
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 05:28:20 PM

In the history of Bitcoin it was a several sharp rise and a sharp drop. So everything is possible and the history can repeat again.
Now the fall has lasted for more than a year, I do not think that it can be called abrupt. I do not remember such long falls.

The fall may last a two or three years. Last time bitcoin falled in December, 2013 from 1000$ and the price of Bitcoin started to rise at 2017. It took more then 3 years to Bitcoin to start to rise. But it rise till 20,000$. Just see the statistic of https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/

You are right but to wait a 3 years it is a very long time and many crypto startups can not wait 3 years they will die for this time.

Among crypto startups it was a lot of scums. I think that such market conditions will help to clear the industry, only the best startups will servive.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
evagap

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 09:41:20 PM

In the history of Bitcoin it was a several sharp rise and a sharp drop. So everything is possible and the history can repeat again.
Now the fall has lasted for more than a year, I do not think that it can be called abrupt. I do not remember such long falls.

The fall may last a two or three years. Last time bitcoin falled in December, 2013 from 1000$ and the price of Bitcoin started to rise at 2017. It took more then 3 years to Bitcoin to start to rise. But it rise till 20,000$. Just see the statistic of https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/bitcoin/

You are right but to wait a 3 years it is a very long time and many crypto startups can not wait 3 years they will die for this time.

Among crypto startups it was a lot of scums. I think that such market conditions will help to clear the industry, only the best startups will servive.
Price recovery is always slow, not everyone can come to their senses. With respect to crypto startups, I can only agree that there have been unscrupulous, whose purpose was to enrich themselves.
deworlci

Activity: 104

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 09:59:22 PM

Yes, it is clear. But the difficulty is precisely in the definition of these projects. Theoretically, almost all projects are created in such a way that there is a demand for these assets. In fact, we only have a speculation.

Sometimes it is very difficult to distinguish a really useful project from a momentary hype, especially if the hype has a powerful and professional advertising.
It is not surprising that projects are created on an idea that will have demand, otherwise investors and users will not be interested in it, everyone needs useful projects. High hopes are placed on advertising, while forgetting about development.
terglyppri

Activity: 132

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 11:46:08 PM

Yes, it is clear. But the difficulty is precisely in the definition of these projects. Theoretically, almost all projects are created in such a way that there is a demand for these assets. In fact, we only have a speculation.

I agree with you. But I think that this will change, since cryptocurrencies and blockchains have great potential.
baramut

Activity: 114

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 12:06:32 AM

I think that if the project is really interesting for him, it’s not necessary to wait that long. An example would be the Binance cryptographic platform. She also holds ICO new projects. Investors are lining up to participate.
upline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2019, 07:26:06 AM

It is not surprising that projects are created on an idea that will have demand, otherwise investors and users will not be interested in it, everyone needs useful projects. High hopes are placed on advertising, while forgetting about development.
If the developers are engaged only in advertising, the development of the project is not their first place. And with such projects you need to be careful.

iHaveDreams

Activity: 536
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 10:43:33 AM

Apparently, those who make every effort and means to advertising, do not pursue goals in the development of the project. They probably have other goals, not in the interests of users.
if the interest does not create a problem or affect the user, of course it is not a problem and if that way it can be done it will be very good, but if its own interests are destructive to the users of OPTHERIUM as well as not good to do
hina98334

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 02:22:17 PM
Last edit: March 10, 2019, 03:38:08 PM by hina98334

If the developers are engaged only in advertising, the development of the project is not their first place. And with such projects you need to be careful.

I do not understand why suddenly advertising is bad. And how to draw attention to the project?  Only proper marketing can do this.

*Link Removed*
Nasbacyar

Activity: 78
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 03:42:49 PM

I agree with you. But I think that this will change, since cryptocurrencies and blockchains have great potential.

There is certainly potential in this area. But when his massive introduction into real life happens, no one knows. We can only wait.
Alexxo

Activity: 309
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 04:47:38 PM

I do not understand why suddenly advertising is bad. And how to draw attention to the project?  Only proper marketing can do this.

Without advertising can not servive any project, people will not have any information about this startup, but it is not necessary to spend all the money on advertising, the bigest part of the money must spend on the development of the project.

zarad0

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 04:52:34 PM

There is certainly potential in this area. But when his massive introduction into real life happens, no one knows. We can only wait.

Cryptocurrency must to be used actively in the economy, trade, in the banking industry. They must actively be used by the sellers and  exchange without any problems. But when all this will be it is unknown.
Enyanha

Activity: 286

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 04:58:51 PM

Price recovery is always slow, not everyone can come to their senses. With respect to crypto startups, I can only agree that there have been unscrupulous, whose purpose was to enrich themselves.

Cryptocurrency must actively be used by the people in trade and different industries, the products of different crypto startups must be actively used. Only in such conditions the price of the tokens and crypto will grow.

▂▅▆▇█ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ELECTRONIC-OIL ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ █▇▆▅▂
▂▅▆▇█ Production and sale of industrial equipment for mining digital currency █▇▆▅▂ 
▂▅▆▇█ ◕ YOUTUBE ◕ ██ ◕  ██ ◕ electronic-oil.com ◕   ██ ◕  ██ ◕ BITCOINTALK ◕ █▇▆▅▂
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 08:56:23 PM

In such a way that there is demand for these assets? It is very different and many of them lack demand because there is nothing that creates demand.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
upline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2019, 06:45:51 AM

No one says that advertising is bad. Advertising is definitely needed. But if a project is engaged only in advertising and does not develop the project, then it is worth thinking.

darkcerebral

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 10:20:34 AM

Cryptocurrency must to be used actively in the economy, trade, in the banking industry. They must actively be used by the sellers and  exchange without any problems. But when all this will be it is unknown.

This will be possible when investment funds, banks will be confident in the steady price of cryptocurrency. Ie as long as there is such a large volatility, it is unlikely that mass introduction of cryptocurrencies into various financial areas of activity will occur.
flarenial

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 11:13:45 AM

No one says that advertising is bad. Advertising is definitely needed. But if a project is engaged only in advertising and does not develop the project, then it is worth thinking.

In the development of the project everything should be harmonious. It is impossible to develop only one aspect of the direction and hope for success.
Enyanha

Activity: 286

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 05:18:10 PM

This will be possible when investment funds, banks will be confident in the steady price of cryptocurrency. Ie as long as there is such a large volatility, it is unlikely that mass introduction of cryptocurrencies into various financial areas of activity will occur.
Volatility is not a problem for investment funds. Perhaps volatility is even preferable. Crypto assets are very illiquid. For large funds, low liquidity does not allow buying or selling such assets. And also there is no legal protection.

The problem that price for crypto assents is continuing to fall. And volatility is not good for the trading when price change a several time during the day.

▂▅▆▇█ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ELECTRONIC-OIL ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ █▇▆▅▂
▂▅▆▇█ Production and sale of industrial equipment for mining digital currency █▇▆▅▂ 
▂▅▆▇█ ◕ YOUTUBE ◕ ██ ◕  ██ ◕ electronic-oil.com ◕   ██ ◕  ██ ◕ BITCOINTALK ◕ █▇▆▅▂
barabeku

Activity: 568
Merit: 100

umachit.fund

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 05:30:41 PM

In the development of the project everything should be harmonious. It is impossible to develop only one aspect of the direction and hope for success.

It takes a lot all of money for development and promotion, but now it is very hard to crypto startups to rise funds.

cybitmedia
Copper Member

Activity: 185

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 05:37:44 PM

It takes a lot all of money for development and promotion, but now it is very hard to crypto startups to rise funds.

That is why founders of many crypto startups use their own money to continuer the development and not to stop.
francavul

Activity: 46

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 08:04:46 PM

That is why founders of many crypto startups use their own money to continuer the development and not to stop.
Yes, it takes a lot of money and, if successful, everything will pay off. The main problem is that not all crypto startups have their money, they are dependent on fundraising.
Pages: « 1 ... 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 [214] 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 ... 279 »
  Print  

Jump to: