Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 11:32:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 [221] 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 279 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🚀 OPTHERIUM🚀 Synergy of Blockchain solutions  (Read 77188 times)
lylya75

Activity: 490
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 12:41:19 PM

Why can Optherium be compared to Microsoft in the blockchain?

Podcast with Serge Beck, CEO of Optherium, hosted by Connor Benoit-Milner, managing partner at Skygate Capital & Co-Founder of Nextblock.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rUCdmISlIlg&fbclid=IwAR2Ea8y3Dc5N7t9qtT3DYI5JVoh9wwgSO7WyILVPc_d_5gTrDqbhpt5kax8

🚀🚀🚀Link to the news https://www.facebook.com/groups/optherium/permalink/2243647132619337/
P.s. 🚀🚀🚀This is the official news of Optherium, published with the consent of Optherium from official facebook page of Optherium.
More news about Optherium can be found here https://www.facebook.com/groups/optherium/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Coinyspace.bounty
Copper Member

Activity: 121
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2019, 01:22:17 PM

2017 was a very good year for investors. But after 2017 the investors became much more experience that they was in 2017.
Now, in order for these experienced investors to make a profit, it is necessary that new investors reappear in the future with such a successful year as 2017 Grin.
Experience for investors is a good helper, now the most basic thing we need is quality projects with which we can work and make a profit.

In such difficult market conditions only the best project can servive. Bad projects even will not start the work.

dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 06:21:07 PM

Of course, I am not an experienced trader, just starting to catch what's what. But for myself, I decided that it was best to trade on important news. The price almost always responds to the news.
There are many trading strategies. What to use, you decide. But as far as I know, trading news is not for beginners. You need a lot of experience in making quick decisions and correct interpretation of news and in trading.

There are many trading strategies but in the end the goal must be to beat the market. That means you need to adjust your strategies on a regular basis.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
deworlci

Activity: 104

View Profile
March 26, 2019, 08:41:12 PM

Of course, I am not an experienced trader, just starting to catch what's what. But for myself, I decided that it was best to trade on important news. The price almost always responds to the news.
There are many trading strategies. What to use, you decide. But as far as I know, trading news is not for beginners. You need a lot of experience in making quick decisions and correct interpretation of news and in trading.

There are many trading strategies but in the end the goal must be to beat the market. That means you need to adjust your strategies on a regular basis.
At first glance, everything is simple - choose a strategy and get huge profits avoiding big losses. I want to upset you, this is not enough and it would be more correct not to raise expectations.
upline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 06:16:44 AM

Competent developers understand how important it is not to stop and show that they are not afraid of the market downturn and are ready to fulfill promises, do not waste time and the project develops.
It's good that the team does not stop and continues to work. Probably when the market turns around anyway, and at that time the project will have a lot of groundwork. That will push him much ahead in comparison with others.

iHaveDreams

Activity: 536
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 08:46:02 AM

Competent developers understand how important it is not to stop and show that they are not afraid of the market downturn and are ready to fulfill promises, do not waste time and the project develops.
It's good that the team does not stop and continues to work. Probably when the market turns around anyway, and at that time the project will have a lot of groundwork. That will push him much ahead in comparison with others.
right, I like the performance of the Optherium project team because they continue to monitor this project and continue to do good service for the user, I hope that there will be a big surprise later on
darkcerebral

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 02:34:04 PM

2017 was a very good year for investors. But after 2017 the investors became much more experience that they was in 2017.
Now, in order for these experienced investors to make a profit, it is necessary that new investors reappear in the future with such a successful year as 2017 Grin.
Experience for investors is a good helper, now the most basic thing we need is quality projects with which we can work and make a profit.

In such difficult market conditions only the best project can servive. Bad projects even will not start the work.
Even good projects are hard to realize. But when the situation changes, investors will again have confidence in the ICO.
Nasbacyar

Activity: 78
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 03:06:04 PM

I agree with you. It is very difficult to determine whether the project will be promising and successful at an early stage. Therefore, investors want to know the project team and what their experiences in carrying out successful projects.
Yes, and in this case, they have to believe the information that is provided on the network, since this can't be verified. But let's hope that the risk justifies the means.
f the information is online, it can be checked. There have already been many cases when fraud ICOs were exposed in this way.
Coinyspace.bounty
Copper Member

Activity: 121

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2019, 04:36:24 PM

Different stratages allow to earn money even on the fall of the market. Traders may make money when market falls and market rise. Investors can make money only if the market rise.

cybitmedia
Copper Member

Activity: 185

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 04:55:11 PM

I agree with you. It is very difficult to determine whether the project will be promising and successful at an early stage. Therefore, investors want to know the project team and what their experiences in carrying out successful projects.
Yes, and in this case, they have to believe the information that is provided on the network, since this can't be verified. But let's hope that the risk justifies the means.
f the information is online, it can be checked. There have already been many cases when fraud ICOs were exposed in this way.

When the projects is just start to develop it is very hard to find enough information in internet. That is why it is necessary not to hurry and to wait and see the development, check how the project follow the roadmap.
Dorvei

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 05:00:52 PM

I am sure that when the situation changes, of course. But you need to adjust yourself to the fact that the changes will not be soon. Therefore, projects need to adapt to the realities of today's market.
Recently there has been no significant market volatility that was before. Fast speculators left the market. Now is a good time for projects to do development.

I think OPTHERIUM does just that. While most projects are waiting for something, this team works and develops its product!

It shows the professionalism of the team. It is very important for cryptoproject to continue to depelop and promote the project even in a bad market conditions.
evagap

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 06:52:10 PM

I am sure that when the situation changes, of course. But you need to adjust yourself to the fact that the changes will not be soon. Therefore, projects need to adapt to the realities of today's market.
Recently there has been no significant market volatility that was before. Fast speculators left the market. Now is a good time for projects to do development.

I think OPTHERIUM does just that. While most projects are waiting for something, this team works and develops its product!

It shows the professionalism of the team. It is very important for cryptoproject to continue to depelop and promote the project even in a bad market conditions.
The interested audience follows the actions of the project, which is why it is so important for the team to show its professionalism.
francavul

Activity: 46

View Profile
March 27, 2019, 07:17:37 PM

When the projects is just start to develop it is very hard to find enough information in internet. That is why it is necessary not to hurry and to wait and see the development, check how the project follow the roadmap.
The way of exposing fraudulent ICOs does not make their number less. Full details of the team should be available for every honest project.
upline

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2019, 06:19:07 AM

right, I like the performance of the Optherium project team because they continue to monitor this project and continue to do good service for the user, I hope that there will be a big surprise later on
What a surprise you mean?

Dorvei

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 12:23:47 PM

The interested audience follows the actions of the project, which is why it is so important for the team to show its professionalism.

That is why if investor is interested in the projects he must not hurry to have enough time to see the works of the team, the development of the project and check how the team follow the roadmap.
Alexxo

Activity: 309
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 12:39:19 PM

If the project is real and fair, market conditions are not substantial. Such a project will begin work and will be successful or not, regardless of the dynamics of prices for BTC or ethereum.

I not agree becase the BTC Dominance is more than 50%. And if falls the price of Bitcoin falls the price of all the tokens independent from their idea. Cryptoprojects to much dependend from the market.

Enyanha

Activity: 286
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 12:48:11 PM

If the project is real and fair, market conditions are not substantial. Such a project will begin work and will be successful or not, regardless of the dynamics of prices for BTC or ethereum.

It is mach more difficult to work in bad market conditions. In 2017 people invested money in all the projects independent from the idea. Now they lost a lot money and simply do not trust all crypto projects. And in such conditions it is really very hard to work.

▂▅▆▇█ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ELECTRONIC-OIL ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ █▇▆▅▂
▂▅▆▇█ Production and sale of industrial equipment for mining digital currency █▇▆▅▂ 
▂▅▆▇█ ◕ YOUTUBE ◕ ██ ◕  ██ ◕ electronic-oil.com ◕   ██ ◕  ██ ◕ BITCOINTALK ◕ █▇▆▅▂
hina98334

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 07:05:54 PM

The way of exposing fraudulent ICOs does not make their number less. Full details of the team should be available for every honest project.

I do not agree with you. With every fraudulent ICO exposed, they are one less.

*Link Removed*
flarenial

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 28, 2019, 07:59:09 PM

I not agree becase the BTC Dominance is more than 50%. And if falls the price of Bitcoin falls the price of all the tokens independent from their idea. Cryptoprojects to much dependend from the market.

Since all Altcoins are traded in a pair to Bitcoin, then it seems that when Bitcoin drops, Altcoins should grow in value. But they fall due to the fact that traders withdraw funds from altcoins during a fall.
upline

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2019, 06:19:18 AM

I do not agree with you. With every fraudulent ICO exposed, they are one less.
Now investors have become much more careful to study the projects in which they are going to invest. Already there is no rush when invested in everything.

Pages: « 1 ... 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 [221] 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 ... 279 »
  Print  

Jump to: