Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:19:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 [226] 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 279 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🚀 OPTHERIUM🚀 Synergy of Blockchain solutions  (Read 77188 times)
Nasbacyar

Activity: 78
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 08:49:03 AM

Well, that is just understand. Trading or investing is much more difficult than it seems. Even having studied the necessary amount of knowledge, it is still difficult to follow reasonable rules. This is well understood by those who trade their money.

I agree with you completely. When you do not invest your money, you think that it is very easy to make the right decisions, but when you invest your money yourself there are many questions that often have no answers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yarosslav

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 06:17:48 PM

Hi all.

Optherium owe me money and Serge Beck blocked everywhere.
I worked with the company and is in all public documents.
The company does not want to solve this issue and threatened me.

I have all the evidence of working with them. Good project, but something went wrong.
They were supposed to pay me last fall, but they said that the market was in bad condition and I had to wait.
Already April and I waited a long time.

Now I decided to tell it publicly.
CryptoFlowers
Copper Member

Activity: 145

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 07:12:12 PM

As I understand it was just the prediction. Nobody wants that the grows was artificial.
That is, you mean the assumption. However, it looks like a statement. It would be nice to know how to determine the manipulation in the market at least with a probability of 0.5.

Now many exchanges are trying to fight with manipulation in the market, but even to the exchange which has all the data about transactions is sometimes difficult to identify manipulation.

Do not you think that the stock exchange is one of the methods of manipulation? There are a lot of cryptocurrency on the accounts of top exchanges Grin

But this is money of trader and not money of cryptocurrecncy exchanges. I do not think that cryptocurrency exchanges will manipulate the rates using money of traders.
cybitmedia
Copper Member

Activity: 185

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 07:39:33 PM

Well, that is just understand. Trading or investing is much more difficult than it seems. Even having studied the necessary amount of knowledge, it is still difficult to follow reasonable rules. This is well understood by those who trade their money.

I agree with you completely. When you do not invest your money, you think that it is very easy to make the right decisions, but when you invest your money yourself there are many questions that often have no answers.

Cryptocurrency because of big volatility of the rates gives a big opportunities for traders. But there are a lot of market manipulations and trader must know the market well.
lumierre

Activity: 862
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 07:54:30 PM

Simply people tired to lost money on fall down of the crypto rates. They want that crypto will continue to grow and affraid that grows is temporary and just connected with market manipulations.
The big players want the assets of weak holders. For this, many people should not only get tired of waiting, but they should despair and sell at low prices. Although there is hope that the despair stage has passed.

A lot of bounty hunter sell tokens at low price just to get something and they lost a lot of money.

CDEX-CROSS-CHAIN DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE PLATFORM
TOKENS FOR BITCOINTALK USERS FOR SIGNATURES! ANN TREAD ! WHITEPAPER ! LITEPAPER !
CoffeOfficial
Copper Member

Activity: 187

View Profile
April 09, 2019, 07:57:16 PM

Simply people tired to lost money on fall down of the crypto rates. They want that crypto will continue to grow and affraid that grows is temporary and just connected with market manipulations.
The big players want the assets of weak holders. For this, many people should not only get tired of waiting, but they should despair and sell at low prices. Although there is hope that the despair stage has passed.

A lot of bounty hunter sell tokens at low price just to get something and they lost a lot of money.

I can understand the bounty hunters. They made a job and want to get payment for it. They can not wait when cryptocurrency will rise.

▰▰▰▰▰ ██ ██ ◕ C O F F E ◕ ██ ██ ▰▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰▰  █ ◕ Confirmation ◕ Of the ◕ Fact of ◕ Financial ◕ Evaluation █ ▰▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰▰  ◕ Facebook ◕ ██ ██ ◕ Telegram ◕   ██ ██ ◕ Medium ◕ ██ ██ ◕ Reddit ◕   ██ ██ ◕ Twitter ◕ ▰▰▰▰▰
Yarosslav

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 04:33:27 AM

Hi all.

I have all the evidence of working with them. Good project, but something went wrong.
They were supposed to pay me last fall, but they said that the market was in bad condition and I had to wait.

upline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2019, 05:23:49 AM

I can understand the bounty hunters. They made a job and want to get payment for it. They can not wait when cryptocurrency will rise.
Not all bounty hunters do that. Many held various tokens in the hope of growth, but did not wait.

darkcerebral

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 09:32:51 AM

Hi all.

Tell us who you are. Nick on the forum will not tell us that. And what work did you do in this project?
flarenial

Activity: 63

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 10:06:42 AM

Not all bounty hunters do that. Many held various tokens in the hope of growth, but did not wait.

For example, I collected tokens from all projects where I participated in the bounty. I thought then selling much more expensive. How I was wrong Grin
Yarosslav

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 02:35:00 PM

Hi all.

Tell us who you are. Nick on the forum will not tell us that. And what work did you do in this project?

Hi all,
I am Designer, worked with Optherium from January 2018 till September 2018.
The company promised money for work from the fall.
Payment will be when we go to the exchange. - they said.

But until April, the situation has not changed and the company is not going to do that.
I am trapped. And when I began to tell them that this was a tricky step and I needed my money - they blocked me everywhere.

My photo on the website, Product Designer. Team section. Already deleted.

April 9
https://www.dropbox.com/s/sv07zg7tmr4jcp5/Screenshot%202019-04-09%2021.31.53.png?dl=0

April 10
https://www.dropbox.com/s/uu5lawgu8zneub2/Screenshot%202019-04-10%2017.31.50.png?dl=0

Sad story.
CoffeOfficial
Copper Member

Activity: 187

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 05:17:50 PM

For example, I collected tokens from all projects where I participated in the bounty. I thought then selling much more expensive. How I was wrong Grin

Some projects became scum and token holders got nothing. Some of them may be restored if the market conditions will be good. But in all cases token holders lost a lot of money due to the bad market conditions and fall the price of cryptocurrency.

▰▰▰▰▰ ██ ██ ◕ C O F F E ◕ ██ ██ ▰▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰▰  █ ◕ Confirmation ◕ Of the ◕ Fact of ◕ Financial ◕ Evaluation █ ▰▰▰▰▰
▰▰▰▰▰  ◕ Facebook ◕ ██ ██ ◕ Telegram ◕   ██ ██ ◕ Medium ◕ ██ ██ ◕ Reddit ◕   ██ ██ ◕ Twitter ◕ ▰▰▰▰▰
OPEXinfo

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 05:33:45 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2019, 06:13:09 PM by OPEXinfo

Hi all.

Hi all,

But until April, the situation has not changed and the company is not going to do that.
I am trapped. And when I began to tell them that this was a tricky step and I needed my money - they blocked me everywhere.

April 9
https://www.dropbox.com/s/sv07zg7tmr4jcp5/Screenshot%202019-04-09%2021.31.53.png?dl=0

April 10
https://www.dropbox.com/s/uu5lawgu8zneub2/Screenshot%202019-04-10%2017.31.50.png?dl=0

Sad story.

And to delay of making work - it's not a sad story. Due to the fact that you delayed the making of your work and did not make a work in time, the Optherium team had to hire another designer. Payment to Optherium employees is paid in Fiat money, the bonus part of payment is paid is in the project tokens to interest employees in achieving the best result. All payment terms with the employee are agreed in advance and the employee agrees to the terms before the start of work. I have reported about your complaint to the Optherium team.
barabeku

Activity: 568
Merit: 100

umachit.fund

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 05:51:14 PM

That bounty hunters that did not sell their tokens in 2017 lost a lot of money. But in 2017 people hoped for the future grows and many hunders did not sell their tokens.

Svobodniy2019

Activity: 58

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 06:24:35 PM

Hi all.

Hi all,

April 9

April 10

Sad story.

With evidence, it is easier for you to solve the problem and if you have completed your work with quality and without complaints from the project, then you will be paid.
Simonenko1967

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 10, 2019, 07:19:15 PM

Cryptocurrency because of big volatility of the rates gives a big opportunities for traders. But there are a lot of market manipulations and trader must know the market well.

It is not serious to believe that it is easy to manage your own or other people's money, especially in a situation where you need to quickly make a decision - all the rules are forgotten and the correct answer disappears.
upline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 06:36:54 AM

Of course, many tokens have fallen in price greatly. But what can we say, if Bitcoin itself has already fallen many times, and then rose with a new force.

eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2019, 06:40:36 AM

Of course, many tokens have fallen in price greatly. But what can we say, if Bitcoin itself has already fallen many times, and then rose with a new force.
yes this is a lesson that we can take, not go away when prices are very waiting but continue to provide support so that the OPTHERIUM project can go forward well in accordance with the planning

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Nasbacyar

Activity: 78
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 11:27:33 AM

If they block and ignore you in all possible ways, then they are either dissatisfied with something or are scammers.
If you are sure that you are right, then you need to act. Do you have a contract or something? You can provide all the screenshots in the following sections:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=83.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=129.0
In any case, you can warn the project team that you can publish your evidence of their bad faith. If they value their reputation, they will pay you.

In any case, since this information has become known to users and appeared in this topic, it should be responded to.
Yarosslav

View Profile
April 11, 2019, 11:49:40 AM

Hi all.

Hi all,

April 9

April 10

Sad story.

And to delay of making work - it's not a sad story. Due to the fact that you delayed the making of your work and did not make a work in time, the Optherium team had to hire another designer. Payment to Optherium employees is paid in Fiat money, the bonus part of payment is paid is in the project tokens to interest employees in achieving the best result. All payment terms with the employee are agreed in advance and the employee agrees to the terms before the start of work. I have reported about your complaint to the Optherium team.

I am delayed with a few tasks from my side, you know why???
You mentioned one situation when I was on vacation with my family without a laptop.

And the Optherium team has ASAP tasks all the time so, yeah. This one time I couldn't help with that.
Pages: « 1 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 [226] 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 ... 279 »
  Print  

Jump to: