Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:11:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 279 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🚀 OPTHERIUM🚀 Synergy of Blockchain solutions  (Read 77189 times)
oficman

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:36:13 PM

If I will use your wallet, I will not need other wallets for different currencies?

It will be the multicurrency wallet. For the first year will be added 100 different cryptocurrencies from Top 100 for capitalization.

The multi-currency project purse will work with the tokens of the network of the Etherium?
ClickAuto

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 03:43:57 PM

If the purse of this project accepts tokens in the future. And then many crypto-currency wallets only one coin of the Etherium accept and the tokens do not work. It is very uncomfortable.
veranika55 (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 04:48:54 PM

I want to uswer to some questions that I have not answerd before:

Can this clarify the explanation of the Wallet provider Service (WrS)?

Wallet Provider Service(WPS) is a service responsible for generating multisignature wallets and binding them with users (WPS itself doesn’t have access to any personal data). WPS also securely store ⅓ multisignature key and use it to sign users transactions accordingly with condition defined by user.

But that's how it would be great to send, for example, from my ETH address to dog, ripple, bitcoin

And you will. On our platform for example you want to pay for coffe by ETH, but merchant accepts BTC or only USD. So it doesn’t matter for you, we’ll do this conversion instantly and by the best price.

Does the project plan to cooperate with the banking system?

Yes in our plans tightly integrate in the world financial system and cooperate not only with banks but also with International Payment Systems, regulators, big corporations, etc. We already got eWallet licence in EU, and now working on compliance with SEC. Subscribe on our news, to get actual info
veranika55 (OP)

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:16:30 PM

If I will use your wallet, I will not need other wallets for different currencies?

It will be the multicurrency wallet. For the first year will be added 100 different cryptocurrencies from Top 100 for capitalization.

The multi-currency project purse will work with the tokens of the network of the Etherium?

Yes. The tokens is on Ethereum network.
Christini

Activity: 209
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:17:39 PM

The company is excellent, I'm already thinking about how to later invest my money in this project, I think it will be worth it.
Todaytech

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:40:46 PM

Yes in our plans tightly integrate in the world financial system and cooperate not only with banks but also with International Payment Systems, regulators, big corporations, etc. We already got eWallet licence in EU, and now working on compliance with SEC. Subscribe on our news, to get actual info

It is immediately evident that the team is in step with the times and wishes to work with clients from all over the world. Online translations are now in a trend.
Enchantment99

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 05:49:45 PM

Quite possibly they can add tokens, but only a few. We must not forget that there is also blockchains of NEO, Ardor, Cardano and many others.

Correctly all tokens to add in the menu it is not necessary. Enough untwisted tokens.
berlinboy

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:14:51 PM

It is immediately evident that the team is in step with the times and wishes to work with clients from all over the world. Online translations are now in a trend.

Now many users use international payment systems. So the project will only benefit from cooperation with these resources.
Todaytech

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:21:31 PM

Can this clarify the explanation of the Wallet provider Service (WrS)?

Wallet Provider Service(WPS) is a service responsible for generating multisignature wallets and binding them with users (WPS itself doesn’t have access to any personal data). WPS also securely store ⅓ multisignature key and use it to sign users transactions accordingly with condition defined by user.

But that's how it would be great to send, for example, from my ETH address to dog, ripple, bitcoin

And you will. On our platform for example you want to pay for coffe by ETH, but merchant accepts BTC or only USD. So it doesn’t matter for you, we’ll do this conversion instantly and by the best price.

Personally, I am pleased that the internal currency conversion will work in the multi-currency purse of the project.
berlinboy

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:14:27 PM

The Ecosystem main features:

-Wallet Provider Service

What kind of services are these?
Todaytech

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 07:20:38 PM

Such preparation of the team clearly deserves investor support.
Yuzhne

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:50:43 PM

Whats about payments worldwide using NFC (VISA - and Mastercard-provided API) in your wallet? Will they be available?

Yes, we will need an agreement with VISA and Mastercard to offer NFC payments through their channels. We have already initiated discussions with both VISA and Mastercard and hope to have agreements in place by mid-summer.

I hope everything will be OK.

It will be good if the team concludes these agreements.

If the project can agree with such companies it will be a great success
Such an arrangement should facilitate the transfer of electronic money into real currency

It will be great. You will replenish the account with Fiats from your bank card and quietly invest. Earned profit, immediately without any intermediaries withdraw money to the card.

This is exactly what I would like to receive!
strongtree2505

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:52:08 PM

Whats about payments worldwide using NFC (VISA - and Mastercard-provided API) in your wallet? Will they be available?

Yes, we will need an agreement with VISA and Mastercard to offer NFC payments through their channels. We have already initiated discussions with both VISA and Mastercard and hope to have agreements in place by mid-summer.

Such an arrangement should facilitate the transfer of electronic money into real currency

It will be great. You will replenish the account with Fiats from your bank card and quietly invest. Earned profit, immediately without any intermediaries withdraw money to the card.

I think that all people who deal with crypto currency want this!
alexcraft1590

Activity: 252

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:54:46 PM

I think that all people who deal with crypto currency want this!

Sure, it's very cool when all your coins are on one purse! But this will require a serious security system I'm thinking!
Aleksandra 81

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:44:54 PM

Sure, it's very cool when all your coins are on one purse! But this will require a serious security system I'm thinking!

The project has a very serious security system. One biometric test is worth it.
veranika55 (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:13:59 PM

-Wallet Provider Service

On the platform it will be a multicurrency wallet.
berlinboy

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:20:54 PM

-Wallet Provider Service

Thank you! Now it is clear to me, otherwise I thought it was a new kind of service.
veranika55 (OP)

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:23:02 PM

-Wallet Provider Service

Thank you! Now it is clear to me, otherwise I thought it was a new kind of service.

The platform will support the wallet. That is why it is a service.
berlinboy

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:31:04 PM

-Wallet Provider Service

The platform will support the wallet. That is why it is a service.

Will the project have its own separate block?
Todaytech

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:07:48 PM

The project has a very serious security system. One biometric test is worth it.

Only now not everyone will want to go through this biometric at first. But when they see that the project is well kept afloat, they will immediately change their minds.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 279 »
  Print  

Jump to: