Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:27:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 279 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🚀 OPTHERIUM🚀 Synergy of Blockchain solutions  (Read 77189 times)
strongtree2505

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 09:41:00 PM

The finished product now does not affect the decision of investors as before. Need new brainchildren Grin

Why do you think that the finished product does not play any role. People with a great desire to invest in a project with a finished product and not the one with only one record on paper
Reading a posts of people in this forum, I realized that the fact of the completed product is not sufficient to make a decision on buying the tokens of this project. Speech about the product, which they first learned and did not use.

The ready product says that the project works and understands what it is doing. But this does not mean that people will immediately buy

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yuzhne

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 10:00:10 PM

Do you think that it is not good to give top-notch investors all the information about the project, is it good for fees?

There is such information, which is interested in all investors. This includes the result of token sales. When this information is not displayed on the site, many people do not like it.
In principle, any investor of the project can look at this information at the address of the contract.

Can you tell me in more detail how I can perform this verification of purchased tokens if this information is not displayed on the company's website online?

Soon appear more information about public token sale. No private investors can subscribe for white list.

Thank you for answering our questions. It is very important. And we are all waiting for new information and good news)
CLywaTeLb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

send and receive money instantly, no hidden costs

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:37:20 AM

I believe that Optherium will help to solve current problems with fintech by building a private, distributed bookkeeping system that will allow individuals and corporations to safely store, exchange and sell digital assets around the world without any restrictions. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
If this is accepted by the regulatory authorities or a parallel international financial system should be created (which is very difficult). Otherwise, the use of distributed bookkeeping system will be meaningless.

upline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2018, 04:52:51 AM

Do you think that it is not good to give top-notch investors all the information about the project, is it good for fees?

There is such information, which is interested in all investors. This includes the result of token sales. When this information is not displayed on the site, many people do not like it.
In principle, any investor of the project can look at this information at the address of the contract.

Can you tell me in more detail how I can perform this verification of purchased tokens if this information is not displayed on the company's website online?
If you are an investor, then you probably already have the address of the contract, here on it and look.

Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:03:41 AM

I believe that Optherium will help to solve current problems with fintech by building a private, distributed bookkeeping system that will allow individuals and corporations to safely store, exchange and sell digital assets around the world without any restrictions. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
If this is accepted by the regulatory authorities or a parallel international financial system should be created (which is very difficult). Otherwise, the use of distributed bookkeeping system will be meaningless.

Optherium solving fintech problem sounds good if they are able to pull it off, i mean saying something is actually different from making it a reality that transcend the technology, able to build a private distributed ledger network that allows individual to corporations to securely store digital asset to be traded with fiat currency is nice, a very constructive project i must say, its a shame no bounty for the community Grin
Gromstop

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:41:16 PM

Soon appear more information about public token sale. No private investors can subscribe for white list.
Thank you for answering our questions. It is very important. And we are all waiting for new information and good news)
Providing information and answers from the team is important for evaluation and development prospects. I will monitor further developments.
Leading person

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:30:24 PM

Providing information and answers from the team is important for evaluation and development prospects. I will monitor further developments.
Attention to detail is of paramount importance. Investors appreciate the project if its creators are active in social networks, talk about current tasks and plans for the near future.
SixFigures

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:25:24 PM

Wouldn't say significantly. It's a good thing to have an overhaul from time to time, but it's not like a huge change in the fundamentals.

After the presentation at the conference, the team will not change its project radically. Just make some changes and all.

It is not about radically changing it after a presentation. It is about listening carefully to valuable feedback and then make some changes if the team agrees.

If the team does not listen to the opinion of the conference participants, then it will have little chance of concluding profitable partnership agreements.

Not necessarily listen to conference participants, but to knowledgeable community members or advisors unless attendees at a conference really know what they are talking about.

berlinboy

Activity: 364
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:47:56 PM

The finished product now does not affect the decision of investors as before. Need new brainchildren Grin

Why do you think that the finished product does not play any role. People with a great desire to invest in a project with a finished product and not the one with only one record on paper
Reading a posts of people in this forum, I realized that the fact of the completed product is not sufficient to make a decision on buying the tokens of this project. Speech about the product, which they first learned and did not use.

Having a finished product is good. But if he is incomprehensible, there is no guarantee that the team will prosper. That is why one finished product is not enough.
Todaytech

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:53:43 PM

IS it private sale now?

Now on the site of https://optherium.io/ you can subscribe for a white list to participate in a private sale.

And why sign up for this list? Without this entry, it will be impossible to buy project tokens?
datguyian

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:25:57 PM

Ari and Kathy talked about the tremendous potential Optherium offers through its innovative and simple way to protect and access digital assets. Optherium is currently rolling out its B2B products focusing on the financial industry and banking sector. In the short term, Optherium is providing a digital wallet for users, which means you will be able to download the Optherium wallet and start sending and receive money as well as trading different digital currencies. Today it takes up to 5 or 6 seconds to process a transaction, but Optherium can achieve 100,000 transactions per second.

I look forward to the moment when it will be possible to work with the network of this company. The project will conduct transactions with all crypto-currencies?

Probably not all, but at least with those that they want to create some synergies with or otherwise it wouldn't be synergetic.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
oficman

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 07:43:28 PM

Probably not all, but at least with those that they want to create some synergies with or otherwise it wouldn't be synergetic.

How do you think the communities of which crypto currency will agree to this?
alexcraft1590

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:11:13 PM

If you are an investor, then you probably already have the address of the contract, here on it and look.

And if I have not yet invested and want to see how the money goes, how to be in this case?
STORMIX

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 08:17:19 PM

Having a finished product is good. But if he is incomprehensible, there is no guarantee that the team will prosper. That is why one finished product is not enough.

I agree with you. Only that there is a product does not mean that it will be popular. It must match the desires of users
BitMaximum
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:28:19 PM

Attention to detail is of paramount importance. Investors appreciate the project if its creators are active in social networks, talk about current tasks and plans for the near future.

I see here a lot of news in the thread and members of the team very quickly answer to all the quesitons. It is very good. The team works very good and promote a project a lot. On the site there are a lot informations and news.

veranika55 (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:32:08 PM

How do you think the communities of which crypto currency will agree to this?

It is necessary to start to see the results. You see how the develop the project and can make conclusions.
veranika55 (OP)

Activity: 504
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:34:00 PM

And if I have not yet invested and want to see how the money goes, how to be in this case?

When public sale will start the investors will get all the information abount the contract.
upline

Activity: 1022
Merit: 286

●Social Crypto Trading●

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 05:01:41 AM

I think you can always ask these questions to the developers on the contacts on the site.

ajeshjoy

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:06:01 AM

I have found this to be really unique and interesting. Could you please guide me on how I can buy this token. Thanks
chixka000

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 06:11:51 AM

Dynamic Biometrics can be promising, they are trying to make a safe project, which fit the regulatory. Who know will they do this.
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 279 »
  Print  

Jump to: