Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:53:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: MCXNow Shutting down (Temporary)  (Read 23905 times)
BitThink
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 04:10:47 AM

say you're closing, feeshares drop, buy them up - "oh, i've decided to take on a partner, so staying open" - feeshares go back up - made a tidy profit
He has sold a lot of shares at 0.4 BTC already. I don't think he needs to do this to add a little bit more. Most likely it's just "mission accomplished and let's enjoy" for him.

For those who still wish he will come back and thinking now maybe a good chance to get some cheap shares: even if he will come back, could you still trust one man team to run this exchange and this 'one-man' can close his site any time as his wish? Please cherish your BTC.
Fuserleer
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1016

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2013, 04:10:54 AM

I get the whole learning curve argument of hiring codes to help with complex code, most of the time it takes a lot of time to get them up to speed and there is the element of trust that they won't screw anything up, then you have to go and fix it.

The argument of admin getting overwhelming is pretty thin though, surely with so many $$$/BTC made via the sale of the shares he could hire someone (or a damn army!) to deal with the emails and admin side of things?   I certainly don't believe that only he is able to answer emails and such.

BitThink
Legendary

Activity: 882

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 04:13:24 AM

I get the whole learning curve argument of hiring codes to help with complex code, most of the time it takes a lot of time to get them up to speed and there is the element of trust that they won't screw anything up, then you have to go and fix it.

The argument of admin getting overwhelming is pretty thin though, surely with so many $$$/BTC made via the sale of the shares he could hire someone (or a damn army!) to deal with the emails and admin side of things?

I think realsolid has been very cautious to keep his identity anonymous, and I believe that's the reason the site will always be one man project.
dbasql

Activity: 219
Merit: 100

Ethics and Science need to shake hands

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 04:15:27 AM

Agree with OP you only have a few minutes before the Fees become useless at least for now.
Man I really feel sorry for those that are invested in Fees. It seems like a great idea and I commend him for be innovative but this proves that nothing of this magnitude can be run by one person.

There are millions of dollars at stake here, this is looking like the crypto scam of all time.

Essentially the people that paid 0.4BTC per fee share float recently have been scammed, without trade the promise of those fee shares is now worthless, they can't be used elsewhere, there should be refunds.

Again I feel for anyone that got worked on this. I had coins tied up in Fees when they were over 1 BTC. High BTC price versus USD made me think about and I got lucky.

erk

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 04:20:34 AM
Last edit: November 26, 2013, 11:12:34 AM by erk

I think realsolid has been very cautious to keep his identity anonymous, and I believe that's the reason the site will always be one man project.
There is no such thing as anonymous, always a money trail for the services you use.

RS could hire casual help desk staff to handle all the emails and pay them in BTC if he wanted to, I think he is nuts doing what he does, and I am not having a go at him, I think he is suffering from a psychological disorder like the micro-management types in corporates that can't delegate tasks, hiding behind multiple aliases is also another sign.  I am no expert in psychology, but I can pick the basics from reading his chat logs.

bjwimer

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 04:25:29 AM

"i will be coming back promise"  This is getting bull shit... First he "promises" he has enough private investors that all the fees will be bought up when launched.  Then promising gaming and such added to site.  Now he promises to come back when he is done programming other things AFTER 3 whole weeks making 8m$.   Fucking suck it up you made 8m$ answer some emails.   Even by some miracle you do come back with new sites and new features, who the hell is going to trust you now.  I am only glad I sold my fees for the equivalent of what I paid for them initially in US dollars so I don't feel I really lost anything.

ByronP

Activity: 599
Merit: 510

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2013, 04:38:17 AM

I said it in the other thread and i'll say it here!

I personally would like to thank RS for all his shady deals and for giving me the opportunity and drive to create a real exchange with out all the hiding and back doors to run out of...

Thank you RS
Valkor

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 04:50:50 AM

As is my typical luck, it shuts down the day I decide to get back in to trading on this exchange. Oh well, at least I only lost the transfer fees.
Charles999

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 05:05:47 AM

If you really think the site is going down temporarily only, you really need to get your head checked out.  From his own words, it's going down on Dec. 20th and will take him 1 month maybe 3 months before it comes back up.  You really think that lazy retard realsolidfuck is going to do anything when he has over $8,000,000 from all the money he made off of you?  Why reopen an exchange when so many people are pissed at you for scamming them? 

Yeah keep buying them shares at .07.  They will have great value soon.  haha.  Keep listening to his paid pumpers.  Yes the ones that chatban everyone that says a single truth about the situation. 
jasinlee

Activity: 742

Its as easy as 0, 1, 1, 2, 3

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 05:14:24 AM

MCXnow, various other RS scam patsies: Ok so we can expect our (insert ROI generating scheme RS promised here) when?
Realsolid: Next Week.

MCXnow, various other RS scam patsies: Ok ROI nao?
Realsolid: Next week.

MCXnow, various other RS scam patsies: Ok ROI nao?

MCXnow, various other RS scam patsies: Ok ROI nao for the love of god?

MCXnow, various other RS scam patsies: Ok ROI nao for the love of god? *Ctrl + x /wrist*

BTC 1JASiNZxmAN1WBS4dmGEDoPpzN3GV7dnjX DVC 1CxxZzqcy7YEVXfCn5KvgRxjeWvPpniK3                     Earn Devcoins Devtome.com
Simran

Activity: 714

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2013, 05:25:23 AM

You are crazy to think this is temporary! I have exposed RS once, and now I have again: http://thecryptoblog.com/mcxnow-shutting-down/

*Image Removed*
Donate LTC: LRgbgTa3XNQSEUhnwC6Ye2vjiCV2CNRpib
Donate BTC: 1AGP6xPTRvsAVhsRsBX13NUH6p6LJjyeiA
#Darren

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 05:55:30 AM

ppl are still trying to buy mcxnow shares!  that's what I call adventurous!

████████████████
   ████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████   ███████████████████
█████████████████        ███████████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████            ████████████
█████████████████             ███████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████              ██████████
█████████████████            ███████████
█████████████████          █████████████
█████████████████      ███████████████
█████████████████ ████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
     █████████████████
          ████
DIA | OPEN ACCESS FINANCIAL DATA
CoinBuzz

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 07:09:37 AM

can we pursue them by law??

Join ASAP: FREE BITCOIN
erk

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 07:15:13 AM
Last edit: November 26, 2013, 07:36:25 AM by erk

Probably, you would need to contact the Australian Federal Police Cybercrime division, they would be the only ones with the authority to track down RS concealed identity. The Australian Tax Office might investigate too if you tell them about the $millions involved, especially after the inputs.io saga was all over the media.

bitdude

Activity: 277
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 07:33:28 AM

what a rip off  Sad
IamNotSure

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 07:58:07 AM

Do this, please, I wanna see how this fucktard looks like.
Rubberduckie
Legendary

Activity: 1442

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 08:30:46 AM

Lets not forget Microcash was supposed to launch April or May last year and as far as I'm aware is still in progress 18 odd months later.

I'm inclined to side with BCX on this one

erk

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 08:49:43 AM

Do this, please, I wanna see how this fucktard looks like.

What has he done that is illegal?

He is allowing everyone to withdraw coins, he never made any promises on the mcxFEES....

Realsolid is simply walking away with about $12,000,000 USD in BTC.

This was very clear early on.

~BCX~
Fee shares are supposed to pay out every 6 hours, they didnt at 0:00 and 6:00UTC yet there was a stack of fees from trades and withdrawls since the last payout at 18:00 yesterday. There is a broken promise
Buffer Overflow
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 10:38:21 AM

Nobody panic. You just need to read the legally binding contract you agreed with Realsolid you obviously read before buying the shares. Oh wait...........

Snail2
Legendary

Activity: 1512

View Profile
November 26, 2013, 12:40:41 PM

I'm afraid BCX is right. RS must be good on social engineering.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: