Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 03:26:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Expercoin: Harvard-Incubated Protocol for Skill-Based Career Ecosystems  (Read 1966 times)
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:11:13 AM

This project will be fantastic, useful and convenient for freelancers. Everyone who is willing to work remotely will be able to use this project and gain from this project.

This will help a lot of people if this project will be launch soon, but before reaching that the developers must make this project successful and have enough funds to support the developments.

The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:24:35 AM

A large number of languages indicate that they are planning an offensive on all continents and in all countries.
The number of languages does not yet mean that they will distribute their project on different continents of the world, but simply for everyone who meets the project to be able to read its information in a user-friendly language.

Yes that's correct. I also think that, if an ICO starts to translate its whitepaper and website, this is just to attract international potential investors. For an international distributing of their project, they need more experience and budget.
Well that's also a great idea. This will give the other people the chance to know and understand the project well. The investors from other countries will be able to attract more because of whitepaper translation. Hope they do that for the future of the project and to increase the number of investors so with ghe funds needed to achieve victory.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:30:00 AM

The sale began not so long ago, but there are some kind of important moments, thanks to which you can understand that the coin will get demand?

You can't know for sure ig their coin will get demand in future or not at this point, however you can get idea through ICO sale, if they doing well during ICO then it's likely will do great after that.

In my opinion and observation I think this coin will be gaining big impact to the crypto users, Because on how professional the teamwork and also their dedication.
Precisely this will increase its value and rate. The interest and supports of people in the crypto market will help to gain investors. The are st of professionals and well experienced team.

Yes, if the team will prove that they are trustworthy and serious with the developments of Expercoin then there will be more investors that will come and check the project, if it finds them interesting then hopefully they will make good investments,

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:43:55 AM

The sale began not so long ago, but there are some kind of important moments, thanks to which you can understand that the coin will get demand?

You can't know for sure ig their coin will get demand in future or not at this point, however you can get idea through ICO sale, if they doing well during ICO then it's likely will do great after that.

In my opinion and observation I think this coin will be gaining big impact to the crypto users, Because on how professional the teamwork and also their dedication.
Precisely this will increase its value and rate. The interest and supports of people in the crypto market will help to gain investors. The are st of professionals and well experienced team.

Yes, if the team will prove that they are trustworthy and serious with the developments of Expercoin then there will be more investors that will come and check the project, if it finds them interesting then hopefully they will make good investments,

The project still needs more improvements and as time goes by I know that experion can fulfill all their plans and goals and soon we will finally see this project reach success.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
m.mitchell

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:46:58 AM

Who are your main competitors?  If you have them.
bkrobottc

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:07:52 PM

By leveraging Experfy’s infrastructure trusted by Fortune 500s and powered by AI and Blockchain, anyone can create a specialized community with marketplaces for training, assessments, mentorship and jobs. That's great
Mommyshark

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:42:45 PM
Last edit: June 08, 2018, 01:19:12 PM by Mommyshark

The project still needs more improvements and as time goes by I know that experion can fulfill all their plans and goals and soon we will finally see this project reach success.

In a certain project improvement is part of it, through improvement it will emphasize how  the team is serious striking good work. Then, it can gain also attract to the investors.

UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:12:13 PM

How is development have any correlation to trustworthiness, even the people develop viruses are good at development. Doesn't mean I trust them
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 08:25:39 PM

Very true,  Trust is very important in the project because it hard to transact in an crypto world because we cannot totally see who is with us. If that the case they will gain 100% trust then I am sure it will be popular and many will invest and support this project.
Fionoa

Activity: 225

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 09:02:55 PM

After ico on which exchange it will be listed?
Reyan

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:40:25 AM

After ico on which exchange it will be listed?

Well, I think you never participate on ICOs? They can not give you any informations about listing in exchanges, as long as the ICO Sale continues. They will inform their community after the ICO, in which exchanges they are going to get listed ... as usual.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:18:25 AM

The developers decided to conduct the company's bounty. And this is the right step that they decided to take
Well if the devs team will conduct bounty campaigns this will call the attof people that love to join bounties. This will be helpful for the increase of participants and investors to invest the pproject.  This can also get attentions from huge companies and organisations for them to support and fund the project.
That draws more attention of new participants as many of them will be not aware about Expercoin and bounty can help better to reach out to many people through supporters.

The bounties are pretty useless in some ways since like for most part sig campaign participants rarely post outside the megathreads which no one reads
Trader_13

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:38:54 AM

The developers decided to conduct the company's bounty. And this is the right step that they decided to take
Well if the devs team will conduct bounty campaigns this will call the attof people that love to join bounties. This will be helpful for the increase of participants and investors to invest the pproject.  This can also get attentions from huge companies and organisations for them to support and fund the project.
That draws more attention of new participants as many of them will be not aware about Expercoin and bounty can help better to reach out to many people through supporters.

The bounties are pretty useless in some ways since like for most part sig campaign participants rarely post outside the megathreads which no one reads

Tell me please Bounty company has already ended or not? Where can I see all the information about this, can you write me a link?
ThirdPerson

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:57:59 AM

Tell me please Bounty company has already ended or not? Where can I see all the information about this, can you write me a link?
No, not yet. The bounty campaign will end after the ICO of the project. You can find it on their bounty campaign here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3563723.0
moonfrost23

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 06:46:50 AM

I am trying to learn about the signature campaign, could I also already be part of it? What are the threads that are good place to post to attract more people to support a certain project?
Mommyshark

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:49:03 AM

If you cannot find some details here on this thread regarding the bounty programs, you need to visit and joined on Expercoin telegram chat and ask the admins there. Normally, they will answer your queries and if not, you can try to read the pinned message because usually it is written there.

Telegram channel is the good site that would really answers all the questions and doubts in this project. Updates is also there, joining it would be a helpful tracking and following the status Expercoin.
Merjay18

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 02:56:22 PM

In a certain project improvement is part of it, through improvement it will emphasize how  the team is serious striking good work. Then, it can gain also attract to the investors.

Yeah, investors must see the teams effort in improving platforms, if so then I believe it will attract many supporters.
The efforts of the should be complemented. They did their jobs according ro their platform. Improvement and updates are very influential. This is very important because most investors are more favorable on new updates and how the team are active in each project.
Darthflux14

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:37:29 PM

I've read that at Expercoin Technology, you could launch your own Republic depending on the interest you want. This was a unique platform that they have that will surely attract most of the investors. They do have intelligent developers and advisors that will build up this project. Goodluck Expercoin Team!!
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:38:16 PM

Well if the devs team will conduct bounty campaigns this will call the attof people that love to join bounties. This will be helpful for the increase of participants and investors to invest the pproject.  This can also get attentions from huge companies and organisations for them to support and fund the project.

I am trying to learn about the signature campaign, could I also already be part of it? What are the threads that are good place to post to attract more people to support a certain project?
Please visit their telegram channel for your concern bud. There is new updates and instructions how to join their signature campaign. The admins are very active and accessible at their telegram group. Hope your inquiries will be assited by the team members. Please be guided.
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 10:05:18 PM

If you cannot find some details here on this thread regarding the bounty programs, you need to visit and joined on Expercoin telegram chat and ask the admins there. Normally, they will answer your queries and if not, you can try to read the pinned message because usually it is written there.

Right,  all you need to do is join in the telegram because I am sure it is much active to answer those member of the team. Talking about bounty campaign,  if you are totally know the idea about the project you can join bounty campaign and read some feedback about the project and gain profit or rewards,  it can be through search or asking those some experienced people.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: