Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:59:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥🔥🔥 TYPERIUM.IO 🔥🔥 Content Creation Platform + HUGE AIRDROP  (Read 10103 times)
cabrakaned

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:59:18 AM

I think this project has a bright future.mind blowing project that can change life. I like this project.
Have you studied about the project throughoutly, yes this project really is much intresting but even it is much difficult to understand and anyhow it is major complex so i guess that only the peoples who love the ICO world can try to understand it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mommyshark

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:06:10 PM

I was amazed to the projecrt when I first read their whitepaper. They are changing the privacy content to more protective by eliminating piracy in the web. Good work!

Yeah, they really have a great features that will surely become popular very soon. It just need to improve well and at the same time increase the exposure of this project for fast rising of typerium.
Well, of the Typerium will keep progressing positively like this and make better performance here in the crypto currency community then this will surely gain more serious investors because of this interesting project as a content creation platform it have for us here in the crypto currency community. I will be looking forward for what the next of the Typerium will be.

Typerium will surely be known soon with the help of the team and people behind this project. It is an interesting project/business which lead the investors to invest because the content is good. Its good to keep track on its progression how it will become successful.

I agree with you the people behind this project are one of instruments for making the project turns to be successful, since the team are responsible for doing their best plan that could captivates to the investors.
Underrated

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:17:39 PM

I was amazed to the projecrt when I first read their whitepaper. They are changing the privacy content to more protective by eliminating piracy in the web. Good work!

Yeah, they really have a great features that will surely become popular very soon. It just need to improve well and at the same time increase the exposure of this project for fast rising of typerium.
Well, of the Typerium will keep progressing positively like this and make better performance here in the crypto currency community then this will surely gain more serious investors because of this interesting project as a content creation platform it have for us here in the crypto currency community. I will be looking forward for what the next of the Typerium will be.

Typerium will surely be known soon with the help of the team and people behind this project. It is an interesting project/business which lead the investors to invest because the content is good. Its good to keep track on its progression how it will become successful.

I agree with you the people behind this project are one of instruments for making the project turns to be successful, since the team are responsible for doing their best plan that could captivates to the investors.
All such factors are in favor of typerium and i guess that it could really make the project go popular ahead and also several users can surely invest into the project depending on the profit rate.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:25:32 PM

Is it true that the minimum amount to invest is 10 ETH? Or I am just misunderstand the information. If this is really the minimum investment and definitely small time investors can't participate in the ICO.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 12:27:00 PM

The project first of all will become very useful to creators which will be able to embody that couldn't be made without special means. I will also join airdrop, it isn't forbidden by the law.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 12:28:12 PM

Is it true that the minimum amount to invest is 10 ETH? Or I am just misunderstand the information. If this is really the minimum investment and definitely small time investors can't participate in the ICO.

If that would be the case 10 ETH is a huge amount if they will set the minimum investment to that price. I hope they will reduce the amount of investment so that many investors can afford to invest on the project.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:25:53 PM

Your project is very interesting. Thanks to your platform, you will be able to create a website and content. Do I understand everything correctly? I think that thanks to such a platform there will be a lot of beautiful and convenient sites.
Typerium

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 01:43:58 PM

This minimum investment is $10 worth of ETH, not 10 Smiley #typegang ❤️
ALTJ1990

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2018, 02:23:54 PM

Seems to be a platform that everyone can share their ideas and will be able to be rewarded it they have a good content of their creations. This can add an opportunity to those people who seek to find works in this growing blockchain technology.
Check out the charity part of the Whitepaper too, not only are they trying to protect hard workers but they have also set out to help charities around children!  Grin Grin Grin
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:33:27 PM

Seems to be a platform that everyone can share their ideas and will be able to be rewarded it they have a good content of their creations. This can add an opportunity to those people who seek to find works in this growing blockchain technology.
Difinitely, it will give them a chanced to earned crypto coins especially that nowadays cryptocurrencies are being known world wide and slowly gains good reputations amd positive feedbacks from the people. Soon, this world will be a good source of income for all people who have good contents on their creation.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:19:38 PM

Interesting project admin! I just also read the details of your bounty campaign and its so easy to earn TYPE Coin. I am planning to join your telegram and referral campaign. Good luck on this!
Please dont hesitate to join Typerium bounty campaign. They have a very good compensation program for referrals in their socialmedia. I will also be joining this campaign soon. Hope this project will reach its goals and achieved success.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 06:59:48 PM

The project has a nice vision and wants to take care of a growing problem for content creators. My question is how will they avoid pirating of the content on their platform? And what steps have they taken to ensure safety within the platform?
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:03:14 PM

Typerium project will be attractive to everyone and many will be participating. Everyone knows about this project. Typerium's goals change by making available transactions and bringing it as a good one
Online experience for both buyers and sellers. Ethereum will enjoy its platform
For the creation of blockchain and smart-contract performance and decentralized trusts
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:10:53 PM

The project has a nice vision and wants to take care of a growing problem for content creators. My question is how will they avoid pirating of the content on their platform? And what steps have they taken to ensure safety within the platform?
Plagiarism is definitely an issue that they'll face but they will have to come out with a solution because if they don't, Internet is a big place and there content will be reproduced all over. They will need to act fast to break the chain as soon as possible, hopefully they find a good solution to this problem.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 09:21:43 PM

I think it and will be the main objective of the project. Well, and as for authors of content, they have not an especially wide choice so it is necessary to trust in developers, and in the future we will see honest responses from authors.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:34:58 PM

I think it and will be the main objective of the project. Well, and as for authors of content, they have not an especially wide choice so it is necessary to trust in developers, and in the future we will see honest responses from authors.
indeed, piracy is a rather serious problem for new content to date. But thanks to the future Typerium platform, many content creators will be able to safely use the platform.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:01:26 PM

It seems also not a new idea in the blockchain and crypto community, but its goal of making more reliable and unique content by the creators out there are the one of the reason this might succeed.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:27:10 PM

I still didn't read whitepaper, but the way I understand it, they will by utilize the power of engineered smart contracts which will allow them to protect content creators on their Typerium platform. In other words, no one can re-post your stuff and claim to the owner. In facebook for example, if you make a meme, losts of people take it and re-post, but on Typerium users can do that. So they protect your content only on Typerium, not all over the internet.

bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:42:50 PM

Seriously this project just nail it where it hurts much i like the concepts and all its features and it seems the team are up to the the task hopefully this area can have a great stand hopefully
Yes, it make me spend more than 30 minutes for read again and again their website and white paper. I take care about them be cause 1 TYPE is only $0.01. So cheap for buying huge amount and get profitable after several months.

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 12:01:28 AM

This is very potential project for make invest. Their airdrop still living? I don't see any information about this at this time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: