Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:08:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥🔥🔥 TYPERIUM.IO 🔥🔥 Content Creation Platform + HUGE AIRDROP  (Read 10103 times)
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:25:52 AM

in the basic information it is indicated that the pre-sale begins on May 21, please tell me, what will be the minimum amount of investment and will you provide any bonus percentage when buying tokens?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:28:44 AM

If there is an issue with a particular purchase what should client do?
the client can select it and initiate a claim by providing the details and circumstances for the claim.
Can you give an example?
For example, if they have received a product that isn’t as it was advertised, the client can file a claim, which will immediately decrease the merchant’s trust-rating.
but will it be not very harmful to the seller?
This incentivises the merchant to solve the problem as quickly as possible.
What’s next?
The merchant will receive a notification about the claim and they can contact the client off-chain.
Is there some established by Typerium plan of actions or parties can solve the problem individually?
The client and merchant can come up with a solution on their own.
And what shall they do with a claim?
One of the parties will initiate a resolution by pressing the “Claim resolved” button in the mobile app or the merchant system.
Looks very simple.
Pay attention that all the details of how the situation was resolved (if the product was changed, the money was returned, etc.) must also be provided, and they are saved to the blockchain.
What must the other party do?
The other party will get the notification, read through the details and can then agree by pressing “Claim resolved”.
Is that all?
Once the claim is resolved, the trust rating is instantly increased for both parties.
OK, thank you. It was very informative.
Oh, dude. You better to write a full explanation to your question in just 1-4 sentence so there will be no spam in the thread and looks very clean.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 09:27:12 AM

in the basic information it is indicated that the pre-sale begins on May 21, please tell me, what will be the minimum amount of investment and will you provide any bonus percentage when buying tokens?
As far as I know, at a stage of pre-ico any special conditions weren't undertaken and the sum of the minimum contribution will remain former, as well as for other stages, be guided on this sum.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Bythebass

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

PISTI

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:39:33 AM

As far as I know, at a stage of pre-ico any special conditions weren't undertaken and the sum of the minimum contribution will remain former, as well as for other stages, be guided on this sum.
I would also like to take part of the pre ico sale but it seems they have a minimum investment amount. I will just buy the tokens once it gets listed.

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:39:31 AM

I would also like to take part of the pre ico sale but it seems they have a minimum investment amount. I will just buy the tokens once it gets listed.

The price of token and the bonus rate are still not announce since the pre-sale will be more that 1 week from now. Maybe the team will announce it soon. For me it's better to buy in pre-sale or ico so that we can be able to buy cheap tokens with good bonuses.

Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:02:34 PM

Their presale token price is $0.01 and they will try to sell 300m TYPE token. This is the first time that I encountered a bonus matrix like this one. The bonus increase as the sale moves to 1st which have 5% bonus to the next round until 5th which have 50% bonus.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 12:20:00 PM

Their presale token price is $0.01 and they will try to sell 300m TYPE token. This is the first time that I encountered a bonus matrix like this one. The bonus increase as the sale moves to 1st which have 5% bonus to the next round until 5th which have 50% bonus.

does it make sense to buy tokens at the first stage when the minimum bonus, if you can wait for the fifth stage and get tokens with 50% of bonuses? Strange thinking, who created such a sales card.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:15:04 PM

30,000,000 TYPE Tokens is big number at airdrop. Are you sure will don't have any dump after Typerium ICO done?

Surely after these coins will be released in the trade market, Many investors and members will dump this coin or token because that they only want to profit from it.

I agree with this. That kind of figures just for Airdrop will not have a good effect for the value of token in the future. I mean, this is too big for the participants of Airdrop. Eventhough it will gain more popularity of Typerium project, but the investors will not be happy for this for sure because people who received tokens from Airdrop will only dump the tokens and it will turn into a cheaper price.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 01:35:54 PM

30,000,000 TYPE Tokens is big number at airdrop. Are you sure will don't have any dump after Typerium ICO done?

Surely after these coins will be released in the trade market, Many investors and members will dump this coin or token because that they only want to profit from it.

I agree with this. That kind of figures just for Airdrop will not have a good effect for the value of token in the future. I mean, this is too big for the participants of Airdrop. Eventhough it will gain more popularity of Typerium project, but the investors will not be happy for this for sure because people who received tokens from Airdrop will only dump the tokens and it will turn into a cheaper price.

This is normally happen everytime a new project is giving away free airdrops, the coins will be dump and as time goes by the project will recover and after that we will see the real potential of this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:11:53 PM

This is normally happen everytime a new project is giving away free airdrops, the coins will be dump and as time goes by the project will recover and after that we will see the real potential of this project.

I am not sure, but I think the dev can make ways to avoid mass dumps of tokens when they first listed in an exchange soon. If they can make it then the success and high price of tokens will achieve very soon.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:01:59 PM

No wonder, I keep mentioning that bounties do make the price of the coin crash a lot since it's artificially making the market cap when there is no money
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 03:18:41 PM

Your project has a very complex idea, but if you can implement it then it will be not a revaluation in this area.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:43:15 PM

Your project has a very complex idea, but if you can implement it then it will be not a revaluation in this area.
The project is based on the great innovative idea and which has very higher potential to become hugely successful. Also their team is consistently putting efforts to the project  to grow it in upcoming years. I really hope sooner or later it will be become succeed.

ALTJ1990

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 04:59:37 PM

Bounties have been updated everyone make sure you look
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 05:12:28 PM

This is interesting, as what I understand it is going to be a platform that will help content creation, just like a tool on how to create a website but in this case, a tool or platform to create a content.
Yes you are right. We have to create our own content and that will be rewarded by the TYPERIUM. I think this is the best opportunity for all members who have very good creativity and easily creaste their own content.it will give them huge profits.
Very advantageous to every that has skills and ability to create their own content. This project is very useful and beneficial to both parties it's more on give and take relationship. Well keep on eyr for this project. Hope this will become a huge success soon.
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:59:28 PM

This is interesting, as what I understand it is going to be a platform that will help content creation, just like a tool on how to create a website but in this case, a tool or platform to create a content.
Yes you are right. We have to create our own content and that will be rewarded by the TYPERIUM. I think this is the best opportunity for all members who have very good creativity and easily creaste their own content.it will give them huge profits.
Very advantageous to every that has skills and ability to create their own content. This project is very useful and beneficial to both parties it's more on give and take relationship. Well keep on eyr for this project. Hope this will become a huge success soon.
It is more of an individual reputation and skills involving huge teams to build a greater outcome exploring to the agile innovations and driving greater results to achieve a huge success.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:09:41 PM

Bounties have been updated everyone make sure you look

What's the update all about? Can you give me some details?
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:11:40 PM

The project is based on the great innovative idea and which has very higher potential to become hugely successful. Also their team is consistently putting efforts to the project  to grow it in upcoming years. I really hope sooner or later it will be become succeed.
Yes you are right, because of the innovative idea, the platform is already gaining popularity, the team should keep working consistently to attract more investors and to make sure the project succeeds
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:39:03 PM

It can also affect about the usage of the token/coin because you mentioned about the potential of the project. Airdrop is normally created to give way to those bounty hunters to earn some free tokens and this is also one of the effective way to promote the project.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Wilianpp01

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:04:52 PM

Awesome design ..
Great project
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: