Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:30:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥🔥🔥 TYPERIUM.IO 🔥🔥 Content Creation Platform + HUGE AIRDROP  (Read 10105 times)
gilbenex

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:48:26 AM

NICE AND MOON BOUND
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:13:06 AM

Are you already on CMC?

CMC? CoinMarketCap? If that is what you are referring, there are no results as I have searched for "typerium" in the website provided. Please clarify if the CMC I'm talking about is what the CMC you're talking about too Smiley

I think that's what he's looking for I guess. As for now, the project is on the ICO stage and it will be listed soon after it could reach its hard cap or minimum raised. The same with the exchanges.

ALTJ1990

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 04:49:12 AM

Are you already on CMC?
not yet bro
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:55:51 AM

What happens to TYPE tokens that are not distributed once the sale is over? Are you going to burn them, are you going to distribute them among the investors or are you going to keep them for team ?
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:11:46 AM

Well it seems this is creating lots of buzz around glad people are excited about this project seems likely to hit hardcap once sales starts
Yes indeed bud the fast transition and development of this project if surely doing a lot of noise here in the ico industry.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:27:50 AM

Are you already on CMC?

CMC? CoinMarketCap? If that is what you are referring, there are no results as I have searched for "typerium" in the website provided. Please clarify if the CMC I'm talking about is what the CMC you're talking about too Smiley
Just tell him no, rather than increasing your post length by shit-talking around nowhere. I hope all these people should know this.
ALTJ1990

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 08:08:28 AM

What happens to TYPE tokens that are not distributed once the sale is over? Are you going to burn them, are you going to distribute them among the investors or are you going to keep them for team ?
Getting burned check out the details https://www.typerium.io/
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 08:09:40 AM

Are you already on CMC?

Naturally there is no project on coinmarketcap yet and to it there is a simple explanation, the project still is at ICO stage, I only saw couple of projects from one thousand which were on coinmarketcap at such early stage.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:15:08 AM

Are you already on CMC?

Naturally there is no project on coinmarketcap yet and to it there is a simple explanation, the project still is at ICO stage, I only saw couple of projects from one thousand which were on coinmarketcap at such early stage.
We cannot say anything about it unless it's from the devs or admin. I hope this will be address by them and if not try to ask it on their telegram group.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:18:20 AM

Well it seems this is creating lots of buzz around glad people are excited about this project seems likely to hit hardcap once sales starts
Yes indeed bud the fast transition and development of this project if surely doing a lot of noise here in the ico industry.
This could be the time of Typerium, developers are working hard to make the peoject more reliable and usable. This will make them gather more investors.
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:43:49 AM

The project probably should work if I understand correctly the team has good professional achievements in its profession.
ALTJ1990

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 08:55:14 AM

The project probably should work if I understand correctly the team has good professional achievements in its profession.
Yeah the team have superb expertise between them one example is HypeForType on facebook they have a following of 123k. I can see this project selling out in the first day with whats behind the team.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:04:41 AM

What price do you guys predict for this coin?

No one can predict it, price after ICO depends on many factor, like in which exchange will get listed, how money team will spend on promoting the product. but most important thing that determines how good or bad coin will perform after ICO is demand on that coin during ICO stage.

I agree with you, and this is really true. It all depends how the team handle the project and also the way they make advertisement. Also, ICO stage is the critical situations because the success of the platform depends on this matter. Moreover, predicting the value of coin seems to be unpredictable especially at this moment because we never knew the ending of this project.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Bythebass

Activity: 98

PISTI

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:21:33 AM

I have a strong faith on this project, reading the whitepaper I can say that they have a huge potential to grow as a business.

#BITCOIN #BITCOIN
alextrig42

Activity: 151

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:38:11 AM

with what purpose was this project created?
nikolayenko

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:40:21 AM

The online world has brought a range of opportunities to merchants and creators, but there are still significant issues with the systems involved in getting their products to consumers. Typerium is needed to protect the intellectual property of content creators, to facilitate a cost-effective and global creative currency, and to create a thriving decentralised marketplace for buying and selling digital content.
alextrig42

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:44:44 AM

The online world has brought a range of opportunities to merchants and creators, but there are still significant issues with the systems involved in getting their products to consumers. Typerium is needed to protect the intellectual property of content creators, to facilitate a cost-effective and global creative currency, and to create a thriving decentralised marketplace for buying and selling digital content.
I see, and what are those issues u have mentioned?
nikolayenko

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:45:54 AM

One of the most prominent is the lack of trust on the internet, which often leads to fraud and other scams.
alextrig42

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:51:05 AM

One of the most prominent is the lack of trust on the internet, which often leads to fraud and other scams.
but there should be some solution.
nikolayenko

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 11:51:54 AM

but there should be some solution.
Where there are trust systems in place, it takes time and resources to get a rating that shows an entity is reliable and the ratings aren’t transferable to other marketplaces.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: