Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:27:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] 🔥🔥🔥 TYPERIUM.IO 🔥🔥 Content Creation Platform + HUGE AIRDROP  (Read 10105 times)
preecha.jun

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:22:00 AM

good project
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 07:14:51 AM

How do merchant fees work in practice?
Here is an example: Steve is the owner of a small e-commerce store that sells T-shirts for $10. He has always been frustrated by the high transaction fees that he has had to pay banks and other intermediaries. One day, he found out about Typerium through a financial news article and decided to try it out. It only took him a few minutes to get started and now the transaction money goes directly from the buyer into his account. Steve can now accept mobile payments and also pays significantly less for his transactions.
Still didn’t get it)
Steve used to pay 2-6% of the purchase price in fees, plus a fixed rate of between $0.1 and $0.7 for each transaction. Now he pays just 1.5% with Typerium, which averages out at about five times cheaper.
Now it is clear. Thanks!
Typerium exchanges Ethereum-based currencies with his local currency and sends the money to his bank according to predefined settings (they can be set automatically or upon request), making the whole process much simpler.
Very nice) How will Typerium improve transaction times?
I am seeing a lot of conversation like this one in this thread, don't you guys need a room for this kind of intimate conversation?  Cheesy
I don't see any special semantic loading in this dialogue too, and especially a conversation on a subject. This subject about Typerium and everything that is connected with it, but these guys have departed from it too far.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 07:50:52 AM

6 days more to go before the presale begins, Hmm what are your opinions guys? Will they reach they're a minimum cap in time?  Could there be whitelist investors who subscribe now?
I think that the team has everything under good control and they know that the launch of the pre-sale tokens will be successfully launched. So I have no doubt about this. If you are a bit skeptical then I think you should not worry about it. I think that it is worth investing in this stage of sales.
Well you are very true about that bud. I also feel the same way about this project and I trust them but if other investors are not comfortable with the project we have to respect thier decision since they are just being careful.
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 08:29:50 AM

I like how the team works and especially I liked the video, which explains the activity very well. This is good, because young people do not like to read and mostly watch videos.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:04:30 AM

I like how the team works and especially I liked the video, which explains the activity very well. This is good, because young people do not like to read and mostly watch videos.
I am grateful that you really like the project. This could give them a good feedback on how they handle their members. Watching videos is really helpful to others which the prefer to watch than reading.
Typerium really give a satisfaction performance to us which they will gain respect. I really like how they handle their members which they are well organized and easy to follow.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:32:14 AM

I am grateful that you really like the project. This could give them a good feedback on how they handle their members. Watching videos is really helpful to others which the prefer to watch than reading.
Typerium really give a satisfaction performance to us which they will gain respect. I really like how they handle their members which they are well organized and easy to follow.

Well I want to see this is typerium is really doing their best to handle this project. I will look forward for more news and announcements from the dev stating their latest developments.

rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 09:51:09 AM

I know that the team is going to launch a huge airdrop. But I missed the news about when this launch will start. Where can I find out?
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:02:30 AM

Yes, a video presentation will definitely help the project to understand the whole concept of the project. And also it will make more easy for investors to understand the project and also it will help the investors to understand how does the project works. So basically it is very helpful to everyone.

Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:22:57 AM

Satisfaction performance? Well, they are still new and they have still plenty of time to prove to the people that they really have a satisfaction performance. Anyway, Typerium is a platform that will solve the conspiracy which it will help the content creator to make their creation being secured and surely will not be copied.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:32:57 AM

6 days more to go before the presale begins, Hmm what are your opinions guys? Will they reach they're a minimum cap in time?  Could there be whitelist investors who subscribe now?
I think that the team has everything under good control and they know that the launch of the pre-sale tokens will be successfully launched. So I have no doubt about this. If you are a bit skeptical then I think you should not worry about it. I think that it is worth investing in this stage of sales.
Well you are very true about that bud. I also feel the same way about this project and I trust them but if other investors are not comfortable with the project we have to respect thier decision since they are just being careful.

Investing in ICO really involves a risk and this is the challenging part of the business. Such ICO like this seems to be good because they maintain their good credibility and soon they will launched the pre-sale which it has a goo bonuses so, better to invest early because they offer a good percentage.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:39:55 PM

Investing in ICO really involves a risk and this is the challenging part of the business. Such ICO like this seems to be good because they maintain their good credibility and soon they will launched the pre-sale which it has a goo bonuses so, better to invest early because they offer a good percentage.

Early investors really have the opportunity to earn good profit from investing earlier because the project is giving away good percentage of bonuses.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:53:15 PM

Well I want to see this is typerium is really doing their best to handle this project. I will look forward for more news and announcements from the dev stating their latest developments.
Yes, please stay tuned for more project updates and progress. The team wil, love to cater all the possible issues and questions inquiries that the people want to know. Positive feedback are now available in the social media. Hope many will get interested to join the project.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:31:16 PM

I know that the team is going to launch a huge airdrop. But I missed the news about when this launch will start. Where can I find out?
It is not yet declared when and where they will launch it. I already checked on that on all thier channels. Lets just wait for them to discuss it.
Yeah. They don't have details regarding this matter and I think, it is still in the planning stage because this kind of platform really needs a lot of time to work. Hopefully, they will provide informations on when is the launching and implentation of this project and also, on how it will be going to happen.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 01:55:20 PM

Yes, please stay tuned for more project updates and progress. The team wil, love to cater all the possible issues and questions inquiries that the people want to know. Positive feedback are now available in the social media. Hope many will get interested to join the project.

You are right, for now we just need to watch and also help the project to reach their goal. I will follow typerium now and hoping to see more updates about the project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:42:50 PM

Early investors really have the opportunity to earn good profit from investing earlier because the project is giving away good percentage of bonuses.

I think,  what the project goals will be reach at the right time,  because I am confident that everyone are helping each other to make it happened. Positive and true  feedback can help also as long it was proven and tested.  I am quite sure they will succeed in this project.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:57:11 PM

Me too. I really like watching videos especially Youtube videos. Without youtube videos is just like I have no life, the video made me happy.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 02:59:55 PM

Do developers have experience with this subject or not? But I think if they are engaged then probably there is.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:17:05 PM

The partnerships announced by the project administrators amaze me. I have not yet met a single project in which there were so many world-famous brands

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:31:15 PM

The partnerships announced by the project administrators amaze me. I have not yet met a single project in which there were so many world-famous brands
They had a attentive partnership which will enrich the project growth as their systems will be explained to third party retailers so that they can also take advantage of the increased functionality and lower costs that come from using the Typerium system.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:49:24 PM

I still have time to take part in the airdrop, I want to get coins, because at the moment there is no possibility to invest large sums
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 »
  Print  

Jump to: