Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 12:46:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum for holding now  (Read 5697 times)
Bokugo

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:53:32 AM

Do you recommend investing in Ethereum rather than bitcoin for holding now ? Or Bitcoin should be first ?

the answer is too obvious that i feel silly that this topic is already long with a lot of discussion!
look at the charts and compare them together! bitcoin has the bigger rise, it has the lower risk and on top of that it has the biggest potential. not to mention that if by any chance bitcoin price drops, ETH will see a hard sharp dump.

in any case i have never considered ETH as a good long term investment myself so holding it is silly even if you think price is going up. and i have never suggested it to anyone. the project has too many holes and scandals to overlook.
I think bitcoin may be superior in price, but for investment, I think it's more promising in bnadingkan with ethereum. Although eth still has a low value and also still has a great chance to rise higher but still many risks
in comparison with bitcoin. But if you want to hold ethereum for one to two years is not a bad thing if you
want to profit but you have to be prepared for all the risks.
Market-desi

Activity: 202
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 09:56:39 AM

etherium is also great if we have big capital then invested in etherium. because now the price is still cheap. if we compare with the price ever achieved by etherium. so Very nice people who store etherium there is great hope to gain profit .

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:48:33 AM

etherium is also great if we have big capital then invested in etherium. because now the price is still cheap. if we compare with the price ever achieved by etherium. so Very nice people who store etherium there is great hope to gain profit .

You don't really need a big capital to invest in eth though. Invest what you have and what you can afford especially if you're not looking for a quick profit and are in fir the long term. Eth, same as bitcoin will be shooting beyond the moon in the future.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
cryptoenterprise

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:58:05 AM

If I had to choose I would be torn between the two really. The best option in my opinion would be to hold both but that really depends on the funds you are willing to invest. If you have a smaller budget then go for the ETH. You won't lose either way.
ccsang

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:43:00 PM

Why don't invest both of them? Bitcoin and Ethereum is worth for long term holding, crypto market still rising and I think huge profit is coming soon, same as last year november whole market price big move, my advice is based on your investment fund, Bitcoin-30%, Ethereum-30%, another 60% invest in altcoin
crypto-bit

Activity: 333

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:49:18 PM

Do you recommend investing in Ethereum rather than bitcoin for holding now ? Or Bitcoin should be first ?

Its better if you choose it from you self rather than to speculate it,Just simply snap in coinmarketcap for other important info when investing this coin or just be cautious not to invest what you have. Etherium and  bitcoin is good for investment,they can make you rich in few months or it can make you poor in  one day if you are not aware for the movement of its prices on the market.For me etherium is good to invest it has low price for now and it can be become bitcoin in the future.
Cocoincos

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:50:31 PM

As for me I think Etherium more perspective for holding than Bitcoin, because the persent of growing is much higher for ETH
Peterdav

Activity: 840

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:51:02 PM

If I had to choose I would be torn between the two really. The best option in my opinion would be to hold both but that really depends on the funds you are willing to invest. If you have a smaller budget then go for the ETH. You won't lose either way.
Yeah, i agree with you. The best option is to hold both, Bitcoin and Ethereum is the best crypto for long term invest. Both are highly recommended for investment.
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:52:49 PM

I really think that ethereum still has a lot to improve and on fairness to it's developer, they are really developing and improving it's platform before or after an issue or problem occurs. Both can still be a good investment for a long term hold, just diversify your investment to be safe and watch out for current events that might contribute to market pump.
iamMhew

Activity: 688
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:56:40 PM

Of course make bitcoin more prioretise, because bitcoin is the only one leading coins among all coins. It is very recommended than any coins to invest,  because it can gives you a good profits in the long run, then second to invest is ethereum for more better result in generating a great profits in the futute.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:58:58 PM

Of course make bitcoin more prioretise, because bitcoin is the only one leading coins among all coins. It is very recommended than any coins to invest,  because it can gives you a good profits in the long run, then second to invest is ethereum for more better result in generating a great profits in the futute.
Both investments can be a good collaboration, we want to find opportunities to invest in Etherum and in other positions we are also investing with Bitcoin. So both can offer us comfort in investing, never try one as more and more try then our chances will get better.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:00:58 PM

Go for ethereum because this has a potentian 200% increase this year(according to those "experts"this is wht they always says)this coin has being silent for long and the time it bullrun early January,but because of lots of issues happens market breaks together with bitcoin it falls hugely
vitimers

Activity: 58
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:05:47 PM

ETH can give you decent returns, I have got about 40% returns in just one month. You should hold in for at least an year as it can go to $2000.
daicavung

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:06:30 PM

At the moment now if you are holding ETH, I recommend you hold them. Perhaps in the near future, ETH prices will rise sharply and may rise above $ 1k. Persistence is the key to your success in the Crypto market.

coinbitw

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:17:07 PM

If fast transactions like trading, investment or etc it would be good if investing now for Ethereum, then for bitcoin it is advisable to buy also also bitcoins for emergency or long term investments because bitcoin will surely give its unexpected value/growth for us earnings.
Baxta

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:19:02 PM

In either case, you should have Bitcoin and Ethereum in your investment portfolio. At least because all other coins are traded through these two currencies.
Therefore, here it is not even discussed whether or not to have Bitcoin and Ethereum. They should be the same.

mummybtc

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:29:35 PM

This is a difficult question and one need to think clearly here, I am for ICO investing and this could be a life changing investment that one is overlooking not investing into, but there was a research last year, and the result was interesting because BTC and ETH outperformed most ICOs. So what i will advice is to always lock in your profit when the prices of these tokens go up
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:32:35 PM

I did holding ethereum. i believe holding ethereum is profitable than holding the bitcoin. I do think both are good and both will gaining value soon. I recommend you to hold it till consensus there might be pumped up after consensus on 16 april.

mutrang23

Activity: 484

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:33:46 PM

I have advice for everyone here to try to buy ETH now if you can because the current ETH price is meager and in a short time to ETH will go up to the moon. Do not worry about it not going up because the Crypto market is recovering. Try to seize the opportunity, or you will miss the opportunity.
boynamnhi

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 02:35:25 PM

I see both BTC and ETH are very good and can keep and invest more. If the BTC was born, there is a strong community, high value; ETH has more advanced technology, more and more projects selected development platform and community increased rapidly. The BTC and ETH markets are rising and are expected to soar by the end of the year so this strategy is fully mature.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: