Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:53:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ***EDITED***  (Read 575 times)
inillo

Activity: 254
Merit: 18

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:30:15 PM

Not the best, I think NEO is far superior, but it is still good enough for most applications and has a huge community and development behind it. Not bad.
TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:27:41 AM

I'd say no, but it does depend on what you want a chain to do (smart contracts, or fast transfers, or max security etc).

Also let's just remember what happened to the blockchain when cryptokitties hit mania.

Incumbency and how established a blockchain is seems to have a disproportionate impact on value. Bitcoin for example isn't the most 'advanced' blockchain, but because of how long it has been around and how 'trusted' it is, it has the greatest value (among a variety of other reasons).

So maybe not the 'best' in many fields - but will it hold its value? I'd say so.
Omtamvan

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:42:45 AM

Do you think ethereum is the best blockchain protocol?

I think yes because this coin is much in love by people so than that this coin promises and can be profitable especially in investing it better because the growth of this coin is very good and can help losses that have plagued the last month
bbbbbvm

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:12:03 AM

Yes, Ethereum is the most successful of the public chains. There are more other platforms available, but how many of them participate in ICO activities.
Micerker

Activity: 593
Merit: 100

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 05:14:32 AM

Ethereum is not the best platform Blockchain protocol, every Blockchain platform has its faults. Ethereum's Blockchain is a frequent trader that makes transactions impossible, but you still have to pay for the transaction, which is one of the drawbacks I've encountered.

StevenPop

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 09:00:59 PM

For now and the future I think it will be. The problem with the bitcoin blockchain protocol is that it is not evolving and keeping up with the times, whereas with ethereum, work is always being done on it and it is constantly evolving to fit the needs of people as the times change so yea, it is the best blockchain protocol.
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 06:00:24 PM

Ethereum is not the best platform Blockchain protocol, every Blockchain platform has its faults. Ethereum's Blockchain is a frequent trader that makes transactions impossible, but you still have to pay for the transaction, which is one of the drawbacks I've encountered.
Well, that's what I said about it. Take at least a story with a burglary and the appearance of a classic ether / In the future, I understand that no one is immune from the appearance of a similar method of ultra light etherium, and the etherium slim

Muslimin mj

Activity: 568
Merit: 18

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 08:50:58 PM

the answer from me, yes, blockchain is the best system that ever exist today, very transparent and make someone can not cheat, our transaction can be monitored by others, so also with us, this system is very honest, let alone in use by ethereum , therefore money laundering will never work if there is a system like this, hopefully with the presence of blockchain the progress of the financial information system becomes better.

systematicdeception

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 09:02:03 PM

I have read that yes, it is the  best one as it is realible, at least more reliable compared to other coins. However, I know that btc also uses blockchain system and it is not less but even more popular. maybe, it is even the best

aiviaa485

Activity: 183

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:19:03 AM

perhaps for now the Ethereum network is still the best in terms of speed, trust and anonymity.

but maybe in the future it must be other developers also want to compete to continue to be the best.

may Ehereum also improve her self so that she stood on top of all the factions.
Jiralhanae

Activity: 23

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:31:30 AM

Perhaps at the moment I would say yes.
But yesterday I read up an article about upcoming fork and their technology sounded pretty exciting and that's
what really caught my attention about this article. Their innovative intitatives was talking about Multichains, Multi state engine and
Blockchain-as-a-service.

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/announcing-bitcoin-origin-an-innovative-new-approach-to-blockchain-technology-300642320.html

bjmpoker001

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:31:33 AM

for now maybe yes. But in the future, we wont know what kind of cryptocurrency will be created to surpass ethereum.
ETH transaction per second is still slow, EOS platform was described that it can do about 100k transaction per seconds.
lets see later if EOS can beat ETH or not.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Cordenne

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:24:51 PM

Perhaps at the moment I would say yes.
But yesterday I read up an article about upcoming fork and their technology sounded pretty exciting and that's
what really caught my attention about this article. Their innovative intitatives was talking about Multichains, Multi state engine and
Blockchain-as-a-service.

https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/announcing-bitcoin-origin-an-innovative-new-approach-to-blockchain-technology-300642320.html

I also read something about this on another article. They also made mention of serverless Blockchain. Do you understand how it works? I'm not sure I understand what a "severless" Blockchain means.
berezov_petro

Activity: 140

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:40:35 PM

Not the best, I think NEO is far superior, but it is still good enough for most applications and has a huge community and development behind it. Not bad.
I totally disagree with you that NEO is much better. NEO just survived the wave of the pump and then people began to talk about it. I like ETH is really high-tech that promising coin.

Pump N Dead

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:15:27 PM

Ethereum protocol is good but there will always be someone who will try to surpass Ethereum like NEO , ADA, Stratis and many more. Just like Bitcoin, they want to surpass Bitcoin but being a pioneer is not easy to replace by other altcooin unless they have something unique feature that will caught the attention of the investors and the community.
KJMZNine

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:17:53 PM

I am a big friend of the Ethereum Blockchain and I really believe in the success of this projects. One point that I really like is that you can send Ethereum and all tokens withing some seconds. I remember my BTC transaction that took 3-4 hours..
indriasyifa

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:31:40 PM

certainly, ethereum (ETH) will accompany Bitcoin (BTC) as the best blockchain protocol. because currently almost all exchanges use ETH as Base Exchange Coins. and Eth is also used as a Campaign tool in cryptocurrency.

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Marine8

Activity: 195

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 04:35:26 PM

The ethereum blockchain protocol is currently been used widely. But there are also other blockchain protocols that are equally coming up as fast as you can imagine. Lets hope that they come along with features that are far advanced than what ethereum couldnt offer.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
poplolnman
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1008

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:44:57 PM

yes, I think etherium is the best blockchain protocol, because etherium is a digital currency that is widely used by cryptos in exchange of tokens / coins to their country's currency, and also etherium is often a partner of new tokens based on ERC20 and others .
etherium has a very strong foundation and reliable blockchain protocol.
There are many bugs in ETH whether you like it or not that is the fact, we have seen many hacks in the past because of that and so is the reason we have ETC now. Another thing is that it is not even a currency, it is used to distribute tokens for projects and that is the only use for ETH.
Nothing safe , there's always something to exploit no matter how they claim it was perfect made and without glitch . So far nothing could compete well with ethereum , there is waves and neo in second & third place with 100 tx per sec and neo with 1,000 tx per sec , fast transaction aren't the only parameter right?

I'm in 400,000 euros debt , dont help me , i rather die
Pandu Gleen

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:59:10 PM

that's true, the blockchain system is very influential on the digital currency with the advantage of fast and open transactions, it may be better if each country has a procedure to conduct such transactions that is open and can be seen by everyone per transaction done, it will be more good and reduce can even eliminate the number of fraud or confiscation in transactions through ATM or other digital currency. I think it will be a distinct advancement for the economies of the countries that implement the system.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: