Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 10:56:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ***EDITED***  (Read 575 times)
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:53:30 PM

Yes i agree at the moment ethereum is the complete package, it is not only a crypto currency but a tokenization and smart contract platform so future is huge for eth.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
German Klimenko

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:59:27 PM

Probably ETH best at the moment, but I'm sure that will be created much better blockchain network in future. ETH it is first smart protocol and it is good example for future developments.
Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:05:47 PM

Pff, yeah, the best ... The very first who was able to simplify the task of forks. 30 code of code and the contract is ready. But as the very first, he is the most unstable of mistakes and bugs.

kevingreen

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:39:03 PM

Do you think ethereum is the best blockchain protocol?

Ethereum for sure is a very potential project and is leading the way in the crypto world.base on this fact Ethereum can be considered as one of the best blockchain.
kipozer

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:46:09 PM

A very good question that few people ask today. No, I do not think that this is so, because there are projects that are really better than blockchain ethereum, but I'm not a great expert in this matter, so today it's hard for me to answer such a question. But still I think that the competitor will be EOS
BallerBoi

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:51:45 PM

I will say it belong to the top 4(Four). The platform is a good one Becuse most ICOS uses it...
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:55:28 PM

Mostly used now to create a coin offering. I do think it is a good thing for those who cannot fund their projects but have some great ideas on what service that will click the community.
Somehow it is also a bad thing. Scumbags could easily create a fake ICO that would look like a legitimate one by faking everything and easily get millions of dollars from investors.
There are always positive and negative about everything. Even bitcoin have it.
wh1rlw1nd

Activity: 910
Merit: 558

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:03:32 PM

Surely, it is the best blockchain protocol being in use RIGHT NOW. and it is MASSIVE.
in a theory, such projects like EOS, zilliqa and many others have much more benefits and better specefications, but it's only on a paper... how many time will it pass til full realization of their protocol? dunno.
but keep in mind, ETH is going to have sharding (already announced) and with no doubt there will be more updates and new features on ETH!

jhongzjhong

Activity: 798
Merit: 109

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:07:19 PM

There's a chance that ethereum will be the next step of bitcoin as a number one blockchain near in the future.
This speculation is possible to happen but as of now it's hard to predict the only cryptocurrency we won't know what will happen next.
So far, so good with this ethereum blockchain but we can't decide on this as of now.

stetym

Activity: 196
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:13:38 PM

It is almost impossible to guess it randomly, therefore, the use of computing power is absolutely necessary to decipher the block and receive remuneration. Correction of indicators occurs in an automatic mode - they should be in full conformity among themselves. The time required to validate a block is specified during the determination of its complexity, and if it is less than expected, the system understates the Block difficulty parameter.
troiano9

Activity: 284
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:14:20 PM

Its the most used right now so means alot....for now
Igor17Krik

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 08:18:14 PM

I believe that the future for blockchain technology, and Ethereum is part of a brighter future. This is really a unique blockchain, which is constantly being improved. Developers are very impressed with their project. A huge number of investors trust projects designed on the blockchain ethereum.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀            Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |            ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 08:31:05 PM

this is the most popular technology to date, there are technologies better, but they do not have such a wide application as an etherium. it's for a long time
Grifosha

Activity: 350
Merit: 4

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:25:26 PM

Yes, in the moment this is true. But there is project which doing similar opportunity, example is wawes.
The truce of South and North Korea was recorded on the blockade of the ethereum - it means a lot!
ConvallAria

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:27:12 PM

I am fully confident that today it is the best platform. ETH has no competitors. And it seems to me that in the near future they will not appear.

jhowww

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 09:29:12 PM

It's the most well known currently, i think it will surpass btc someday. But other blockchains being developed seem to have better features ie. EOS
jackolinyoko

Activity: 204

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 09:30:20 PM

Nope but im sure ethereum has the most successful platform in the our community,ethereum's platform revolutionize smartcontracts and decentralized applications which is why most of these investors are using ethereum's platform over anythinng else,you could create your own project using ethereum's platform.

Biasaae

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 05:55:17 AM

It seems that ethereum earns the most trust. Probably technically, the altcoin platforms are almost equivalent to each other, but perhaps the ethereum that currently gets the most support from the community.
GsxR150

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:14:27 AM

I think for now this may be true. Let's say the bitcoin is the first generation, then ethereum is the pioneer of the second generation. And now there is no other platform that is really revolutionary.
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:38:15 AM

I think for now this may be true. Let's say the bitcoin is the first generation, then ethereum is the pioneer of the second generation. And now there is no other platform that is really revolutionary.

In my views, I think Ethereum is the best blockchain technology in the crypto world where big corporations were already adopting it's use. Ethereum transaction time could only last 12 seconds as what I had read while bitcoin could only transact within 10 minutes which is way so far from BTC.
ETH do not offer block rewards but instead it will allow the miners to take a transaction fee which I believe being the best blockchain technology in the current era.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: