Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:04:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ***EDITED***  (Read 575 times)
AdamR8

Activity: 139
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:45:30 AM

I very much doubt it ...

The Parity fund freeze isn't the only instance of startups and users losing ether because of buggy code. For instance, MyEtherWallet and Kraken lost hundreds of thousands of dollars in user funds last year because of a faulty ethereum address generator.

The fund recovery debate seemed to come to a head last week when some developers warned that due to a lack of community consensus on the topic, a split would be inevitable, though many have since come forward to state their commitment to avoiding such an outcome.

Speaking at the conference, Kasireddy discussed the political and technical subtleties on each side of the debate, before concluding:

"There's no right answer obviously, because if there was a right answer we would have figured it out and moved on a long time ago."

http://telegra.ph/Fund-Recovery-Is-Ethereums-Defining-Moment-Developer-Kasireddy-Says-05-06
jcemos9bt

Activity: 130
Merit: 1

WayMaker Miracle Worker

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:27:08 AM

i think not as people think they lack good security in their servers and security for users is not ok as anybody that owns your keys can just withdraw all your coins without strong security protection before users or anyone can gain access into your account.
i think they should work on their security especially for their users. 
jcarlo

Activity: 798
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:31:16 AM

Do you think ethereum is the best blockchain protocol?

I think so far ethereum is good platform and thats why many platform using it. But recently, waves want to compete with ethereum because waves want having smart contract like ethereum. But I am think ethereum is good investment because ethereum have good experience and many people investing on ethereum
Benarand

Activity: 773
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:41:10 AM

Most likely it is so. In 2017, the world was covered by a wave of ICO - startups one by one began to issue tokens, receiving tens of millions of dollars of investment. Today, the main platform for creating new projects is Ethereum. Simply put, the platform allows developers to create and deploy decentralized applications. Thanks to Ethereum, we were able to see alternative uses of ICO.
hung7520

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:42:53 AM

It's not the best. But there are many tokes based on blockchain ethereum
btcefeyigit39

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:43:41 AM

I think coin is the most trusted and trusted investor in the ethereum crypto currency market. One of the most universal coins in crypto-currency. In the near future I think it will be the best coin of the crypto world.
onlyyou34

Activity: 602
Merit: 12

elysian.finance

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:44:39 AM

I think Ethereum is best blockchain protocol. Many projects are being produced on the base of Ethereum.
Ethereum block chain is very transparent and convenient this reason are always preferred.

ELYSIAN FINANCE      Next generation reverse backed token   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     Github  ◥ Telegram   ◥ Twitter   ◥ Discord             Trustless and decentralized 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN Elysian Finance   ❰❰❰                     Stake and bond to earn up to 1000% APY 
leviathon

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:47:30 AM

After the recent announcement of IOTA regarding its project Q, I think it has to be the best blockchain protocol. As it has free and almost instant transactions and doesn't has the scalability issue. The project Q after implementation would allow anyone to create smart contracts on the IOTA platform.
axiline

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:51:58 AM

Yes ETH is a very strong project that has its own independent infrastructure. Soon there will be very good news on ETH, which undoubtedly will give a strong impetus to the price increase.
nwanne

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 09:58:58 AM

Well I won't say it is the best or it is  not the best, what I know is that ethereum blockchain is the only tested, trusted and guaranteed blockchain protocol as at today, this because ethereum blockchain is currently running thousands of dapps on it's network, no other blockchain network have achieved this fate, until other blockchain be able to host thousands of dapps and still run fine, then we can think of who is the best, for now in my opinion, eth is the best.   

▬▬  The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange  ▬▬  https://ico.ethershift.co  ▬▬
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 10:07:55 AM

::facepalm::
look what money does to people... it blinds them to everything that is going on around them. unfortunately these people are ruining the crypto world with this attitude and by pouring their money in the pockets of banks and centralization and ignoring the much better projects!

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
Natusik

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:14:54 AM

I believe that Ethereum currently has the best blockchain protocol, it can even be said that this is the standard for other altcoins. But we'll see in the near future what EOS will give us, maybe it will be the best.
blmpnetwork (OP)

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:48:32 AM
Last edit: May 28, 2020, 10:35:39 PM by blmpnetwork

***EDITED***
blmpnetwork (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:50:09 AM
Last edit: May 28, 2020, 10:37:40 PM by blmpnetwork

***EDITED***
blmpnetwork (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:53:01 AM
Last edit: May 28, 2020, 10:35:57 PM by blmpnetwork

***EDITED***
yomarve

Activity: 196
Merit: 6

https://cryptotvplus.com

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 10:54:38 AM

Ethereum was the first to bring about smart contracts functionality. It's not the best it's just the first n well known for now.  Therr are various players coming into the field with their various mind blowing functionalities yet.  Let's just wait n see

https://cryptotvplus.com
xbiv2

Activity: 560
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:57:46 AM

protocol is open source
ethereum =  scam

blmpnetwork (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:00:03 AM
Last edit: May 28, 2020, 10:36:13 PM by blmpnetwork

***EDITED***
blmpnetwork (OP)

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:02:18 AM
Last edit: May 28, 2020, 10:36:27 PM by blmpnetwork

***EDITED***
sufferer123

Activity: 574
Merit: 55

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 11:02:32 AM

For now yes. But many new protocols developing now. These all protocols all aim develope eth's negative aspects. When these blockchain protocols will finish eth will lost first place.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: