Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:25:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty campaign - waste of time or great passive income?  (Read 5163 times)
carrymentality

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:22:04 PM

Crypto world is in crysis now and it's not only due to red market but also because of tons of scam ICOs. And that pisses a lot of bounty hunters off cause scam ICOs produce useless unworthy tokens! People waste sometimes several months to participatein bounty and either get no tokens or get shitcoins.

It's so hard now to find a good bounty. eCoinomic.net platform is running one now and it looks pretty solid and trustworthy, they also predict a balanced growth for CNC token https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2897866.msg29799978#msg29799978

But how do you guys know if your bounty is trustable? Why do you personally trust bounty you're participating in right now?

I won't say it's a waste of time, I think you're mistakenly considering it that way because of the many negative news saying that there are so many scams, so many campaigns are destined to fail, or that there are no new products coming out of the market anymore. Well, while there is truth to all those claims, and it really does happen. It can still be considered a good venture, but you really have to do your homework and find those hidden gem projects that would really burst out of the market as compared to those that are just riding the wave.
East2011

Activity: 454
Merit: 10

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:23:57 PM

For me personally. I consider bounty campaign as a greats passive income. I joined some good campaign and i get some good payout although there are also campaigns that do not pay.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
habaratbu

Activity: 174

Private Banking & Trading Platform: Wealth Managem

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:26:57 PM

Not going to waste your time if you have picked good bounties from researching each new ICOs,you shouldnt be wasting your time to these potential scam projects ,you should be taking your time to do some information hunting so that if you have found a redflag you should avoid that campaign or else you are going to lose your time and effort.

change7

Activity: 175

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:32:46 PM

Bounty campaigns are very much profitable and one can make a living from it. How to go about bounty talking from my experience is:
Study the project as if though you're about to participate in the ICO. Know everything about the project and see if it's worth your time. If it's a high quality project it's always worth it.
panghae

Activity: 148

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:32:57 PM

For me personally. I consider bounty campaign as a greats passive income. I joined some good campaign and i get some good payout although there are also campaigns that do not pay.
How will these bounties be a passive income? do you have income regularly? passive income means stable income for a period of time ,i wont consider it as passive income because for me mining is the only passive income in cryptocurrencies,it will be waste of time if you are going to participate bounties from time to time but you wont get paid.

coinluisa

Activity: 626

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:35:40 PM

Crypto world is in crysis now and it's not only due to red market but also because of tons of scam ICOs. And that pisses a lot of bounty hunters off cause scam ICOs produce useless unworthy tokens! People waste sometimes several months to participatein bounty and either get no tokens or get shitcoins.

It's so hard now to find a good bounty. eCoinomic.net platform is running one now and it looks pretty solid and trustworthy, they also predict a balanced growth for CNC token https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2897866.msg29799978#msg29799978

But how do you guys know if your bounty is trustable? Why do you personally trust bounty you're participating in right now?
For me joining in bounty is not wasting time and it's not fault of bounty hunters if the campaign is scam. I trust bounty because all bounties are scam some if them have big potential and big help in crypto and it's a alternative way to earn if we join bounties. We can avoid scam project if we research deeply about the project or campaign.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
abduljacklu

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

ENTRY cryptocurrency

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 10:43:28 PM

It is going to be a waste of your time if you have joined scam bounties because you wont get paid,that is why we should be doing a lot of research just like on how we pick good ICOs,so that we arent going to waste your time and effort joining these bounty campaigns as most of these ICOs are turning into scams ,it should be a passive income to those people who are doing this fulltime.

maereglapo

Activity: 181

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:06:35 PM

Study the project as if though you're about to participate in the ICO. Know everything about the project and see if it's worth your time. If it's a high quality project it's always worth it.
It is the right way of choosing a bounty campaign because you are literally going to hunt those informations when you are reviewing a certain ICO,same factors,things should be check as ICOs are the ones who are getting paid these bounties,if the ICO has turned into a scam surely you are not going to get paid by these bounties which is why we need to be sure that we are getting into.
nguyenkhanhhung14

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Marketplace for sensor data

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:13:53 PM

Why you think it's passive income or waste of time? At first passive income mean you no need to work or do anything but you still gain profit and ponzi scheme is the most famous passive income source Smiley). There are a lot of bounty campaigns and not all of them are truthworthy but I don't think we just waste our time when you join any bounty campaign. There are a lot of people earn thousands dollars from bounty campaign and I think 1 or 2 scam bounties will not affect too much.

Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:20:28 PM

I agree. I think that it is becoming one of those ventures that was good at first, but now, it isn't. I say that because most of the bounty campaigns are not reaching their quotas, and it's getting harder and harder to find good projects. I think this market is moving onto trading as it's more profitable means of earning. And although it is more advanced, especially for beginners, it's the better way to go, because at least with trading, you can be sure to get something, and it's more real-time as well.
Zanuar Erik

Activity: 187

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:27:39 PM

I've actually been following a failed project twice, but I'm always a smart thinker and not affected by the failure, maybe this is a hurdle I have to go through. I hope the bounty that I follow will be successful and I keep the spirit following the bounty.
toygama

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:34:13 PM

What we are talking about is the bounty campaigns which are very abundant in this forum. Almost all of the accounts in this forum are participating in these programs that pay you cryptocurrencies or bitcoins in selected scenarios, I think it is a great source of income specially the tasks are pretty easy when you have the things you need and most specially when you know what to do.

It's another source or additional passive income,  utilize our extra time in this forum we earn token at the same time we can get knowledge about cryptocurrency the system which is designed for the future with fast and easy transaction that also lead us to financial freedom if we fully understand the system.
JembatanMerah

Activity: 211

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:47:23 AM

I think bounty campaign is a great passive income. Although not all ICO succeed or end up with a fun but not least also the ICO that ended fun, more careful in choosing projects, and do not despair make failure as learning.
mohitgiri1

Activity: 27

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:54:42 AM

I don't call it waste of time , Because at the end of campaign you will get some amount, now it's depends how much time you spend on Bounty , I consider it as passive income , like a part time job , if you do it with consistency you will get a good amount
Now Coming to your second question how to figure out the Bounty is good
Research about project
Check with the team are you really doing Bounty
Stay in contact with Bounty manager
If the Bounty manager is good and responding quickly with answers of your questions that's a good Bounty
keycellko

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:59:02 AM

Yes indeed there has been a lot of scam icos coming out. It takes a lot of time to make sure the ico is legit before you can jump right in. Its not only scams you have to watch out for. You have to watch out for projects that are worthless too. Some project just die in the middle because it lacks support and marketing. These are things that you should watch out when bounty hunting.
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 01:08:32 AM

It depends on the selection of bounties because there are some very good bounty managers and normally there all bounties pay in time and they choose best projects. I always join there campaigns and getting decent earnings from last 1 year.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
peie3691

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:49:28 AM

Indeed, in a bounty event, it can be an angel or a devil. The garbage project will take up a lot of your time. In the end, nothing will be obtained. The quality project can also give some reward, but it is only a little bit, it can't be too much. Big profits. After all, it is free and cannot be used as a big investment method.
kopisusu

Activity: 1050
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:39:40 AM

bounty campaign for me is a very good job and do not waste time because the gift gives me many advantages

Why do you personally trust bounty you're participating in right now?
because I see a lot of great team behind the project that I follow. they work very actively and always answer all the complaints experienced by investors and bounty hunter
xjcjf

Activity: 116

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:36:19 AM

I think it is really a waste of time, but it is not passive income. After all, we took the initiative to participate in the rewards. If the benefits make you satisfied, then you can be patient.
dianikusuma

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:11:00 AM

trust and seeks bounty who could pay for it is not easy. need analysis and precision to be able to know it all. look at the team, saw the concept, as well as check wallet,  is also an important thing if you want to find out if the ICO really real or a scam.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: