Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:52:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LOBSTEX [MASTERNODES] [NO ICO] [PoS] [SwifTX] (UPDATED)  (Read 358205 times)
larrytor12

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:00:29 PM

I think that projects that confirm transactions and support the network with the help of proof of stake  will have a great future !!
Yes, this is beneficial for many reasons. I think that experienced guys understand what I mean. It's realy woth attention!
Well, yes, in fact they can not keep up with the monero, only bitcoin remains, for which a large number of devices and other crypto-currencies are needed, which work on the proof of work algorithm.
Well, it will not always be like this. Because sooner or later people will understand - buying tons of equipment is less profitable than buying coins, which can then be sold as well.
In classic mining, there are many more pitfalls than you think)) Rental of premises, equipment repair, personnel, cooling.
The one who has not been into mining for a long time, but buys up qualitative and promising masternodes  or bitcoins. So much more profitable is obtained))
Well, definitely so profitable. Because their investments in tokens will not be lost with time, but will grow on the contrary. And the equipment breaks, they need to update constantly.
People very often take money in debt, and then on duty can not pay off. Very often because of an error in the calculations, or their partners fail.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Botaisk

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:07:12 PM

I think that projects that confirm transactions and support the network with the help of proof of stake  will have a great future !!
Yes, this is beneficial for many reasons. I think that experienced guys understand what I mean. It's realy woth attention!
Well, yes, in fact they can not keep up with the monero, only bitcoin remains, for which a large number of devices and other crypto-currencies are needed, which work on the proof of work algorithm.
Well, it will not always be like this. Because sooner or later people will understand - buying tons of equipment is less profitable than buying coins, which can then be sold as well.
In classic mining, there are many more pitfalls than you think)) Rental of premises, equipment repair, personnel, cooling.
The one who has not been into mining for a long time, but buys up qualitative and promising masternodes  or bitcoins. So much more profitable is obtained))
Well, definitely so profitable. Because their investments in tokens will not be lost with time, but will grow on the contrary. And the equipment breaks, they need to update constantly.
People very often take money in debt, and then on duty can not pay off. Very often because of an error in the calculations, or their partners fail.
Well these are their problems, I'm sure that the one who wants to earn - earn, and then give on the ass to bad partners. To those more so do not))
crypto reva

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:20:50 PM

Well these are their problems, I'm sure that the one who wants to earn - earn, and then give on the ass to bad partners. To those more so do not))
I think that when you earn enough money, you simply will not want to dirty your hands about these people. The fact is that time passes and you do not need to keep old grievances.
That's right, I want to add a story from life: mining on expensive equipment is nonsense, it's better to collect tokens and put the masternode.
drwoo

Activity: 713
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:22:00 PM

Are you saying that Zerocoin will be able to compete with Bitcoin but not with Monero? I think this cannot compete with either of the coins you mentioned. They are strongly developed networks with a long history.
Mike Mike

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:16:10 PM

Mining with the help of masternode, was always considered one of the most profitable ways to extract crypto currency. It is visible and will be always.
cold beer

Merit: 1

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:21:06 PM

Mining with the help of masternode, was always considered one of the most profitable ways to extract crypto currency. It is visible and will be always.
But still the oldest crypto currency - bitcoin uses the proof of work algorithm. So the algorithm of proof of work has a future.
hollymoolly

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:25:11 PM

But still the oldest crypto currency - bitcoin uses the proof of work algorithm. So the algorithm of proof of work has a future.
I think that in the future there will be the most popular mixed algorithms, like Lobstex for example. Because both will survive, and will work together.
cryptoeclipse

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:31:02 PM

I think that in the future there will be the most popular mixed algorithms, like Lobstex for example. Because both will survive, and will work together.
Yes, I also think that in the future both methods of mining will be used, because it is so much safer and the interests of both one and the other miners are affected.
NatalieVishneva

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:35:37 PM

The guys have a very promising way of extracting crypto currency and maintaining the network, this is a fact. But on the other hand - LOBS, while it is not used anywhere, it will negatively affect the course in the future.
punkster

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:39:12 PM

The guys have a very promising way of extracting crypto currency and maintaining the network, this is a fact. But on the other hand - LOBS, while it is not used anywhere, it will negatively affect the course in the future.
I think that in the future, there will be an opportunity to use this crypto currency for daily life. Only absolutely everything depends on the developers themselves.
sjuzze

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:45:52 PM

I think that in the future, there will be an opportunity to use this crypto currency for daily life. Only absolutely everything depends on the developers themselves.
Yes, and in particular from their confidence in that. that the LOBS crypto currency will be something to stand in the future and will be used for some purpose.
super stas

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:01:43 PM

Yes, and in particular from their confidence in that. that the LOBS crypto currency will be something to stand in the future and will be used for some purpose.
I think that in part the situation may depend on the market, this is also not an unimportant factor! It is worth taking to attention)
CryptoLifeEase

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:11:51 PM

I think that in part the situation may depend on the market, this is also not an unimportant factor! It is worth taking to attention)
Yeah, of course it is worth taking into account) But the first place is the mood of investors. Their location to the desire to develop this right direction!
turenkopolina1992

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:31:40 PM

Cool idea for the guys, but what about the company's bounty, I did not find information about Twitter, rarity. Will you add?
I think that the bounty company will definitely expand, it's only a matter of time. And of course, as the developers decide, so it will be))
Botaisk

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:34:24 PM

Cool idea for the guys, but what about the company's bounty, I did not find information about Twitter, rarity. Will you add?
I think that the bounty company will definitely expand, it's only a matter of time. And of course, as the developers decide, so it will be))
quite an unusual way of mining. I did not think that I would sometime see the possibility of combining both algorithms, apparently this day has come))
cold beer

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:46:42 PM

What is the best way for me? I somehow can not understand what options will be better, because there is not much experience in the mining ((
Mike Mike

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:49:49 PM

quite an unusual way of mining. I did not think that I would sometime see the possibility of combining both algorithms, apparently this day has come))
Well, I would not say that this is a very new way, many projects have already implemented it, and some will soon apply it. For example, the crypto currency and the platform ETH. They will have a transition from Proof of  Work to Proof of Steak. And for a while there will be one and the second algorithm to work)
I also heard about this transition. It is high time, mining with the help of electricity is not environmentally friendly and not safe. In addition, it is already quite expensive!
hollymoolly

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:33:33 PM

What is the best way for me? I somehow can not understand what options will be better, because there is not much experience in the mining ((
In any case, you will have to learn the setup process. Because if you are helped to set up a mining for 1 project, then this is good, but you need to understand how it works.
cryptoeclipse

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:37:38 PM

In any case, you will have to learn the setup process. Because if you are helped to set up a mining for 1 project, then this is good, but you need to understand how it works.
Yeah, in the future it's 100% useful, because if you do it all the time, you'll save a lot of time and money. Time is money))
NatalieVishneva

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:42:56 PM

Yeah, in the future it's 100% useful, because if you do it all the time, you'll save a lot of time and money. Time is money))
Yes, now is the time to pick up good masternode and set them up. While the course is unclear where to walk, there is an opportunity to adjust passive earnings.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: