Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 06:22:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LOBSTEX [MASTERNODES] [NO ICO] [PoS] [SwifTX] (UPDATED)  (Read 358205 times)
Mike Mike

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:36:57 PM

The technology of blockchain, I think, first of all, it is necessary to make transparency in the turnover of data, money and security of personal information. Secondly, the safety of all the results. In the third, decentralization.. Also eradication of corruption, it's great problem now…
KYBORG11111

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:37:49 PM

It's cool that the project is already listed token immediately on   exchanger. This will instantly raise confidence in him from potential investors and the community.
That's right, exchange any additions very well affect the project itself.  The larger the exchange of coins, the greater the liquidity in the market and consumer demand.

▬▬ ● ● Papusha ● ● ▬▬
▰▰▰ PAPUSHA ROCKET TECHNOLOGY ICO COOMING SOON ▰▰▰
www.papusha.io/
punkster

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:41:29 PM

All that is enough is to be in love with your work, and the work will go good. We need to love the cryptocurrency, blockchain and then the developing will go faster. But are there many professionals who are crazy about technology and want to develop it?
turenkopolina1992

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:51:07 PM

It's cool that the project is already listed token immediately on   exchanger. This will instantly raise confidence in him from potential investors and the community.
For investors this is very good news. The main thing is that in parallel the team developed its project. Met when the exchanger listened and disappeared. I hope this will not happen.
This happened at the beginning, when the stock exchanges  were hungry for money, inexperienced and greedy. Now I'm sure that they are conducting a thorough check of the project before listing. Reputation is the most expensive.
cryptoplane

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:52:31 PM

At first glance, the project seemed like a scam. I do not know why. Immediately closed tab, and some time later, remembered it somehow returned and reread. This is good one))
unicornaryis

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:58:12 PM

The right service. Because it will allow using the crypto currency in everyday life and this will lead humanity to new achievements))
For some reason, at first the project seemed like a bad. And then I remembered it somehow returned and reread it. I was wrong, the project is normal. It was just then that it was the beginning of development)
At first glance, it happens, I understand. Many projects first look like a scam. And this frightens off investors. But then a good team is going to work and everything is going fine!
Yes before did not especially think about visual design. This is now investors have become spoiled they need more and more usability, MVP, etc

Well, I think that in any case they will be able to change the course of events for the better! the main thing is to try to get it right. I think that at the present diligence they will manage to be abrupt.
I agree that much depends on the team. But just do not forget that there are secondary factors. such as - competition, legislation, a sharp price fluctuation and so on.
Stuart little

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 04:59:36 PM

Few years before - ICO projects did not especially think about visual design.  The design parameters entered in the selection parameters and final decision - invest or not..
RoyalAthlete

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:42:51 PM
Last edit: August 15, 2018, 08:09:53 PM by RoyalAthlete

It's cool, the project immediately thinks about the most important thing - listings on stock exchanges. This indicates that they think first of all about people, and about how interesting to someone is a token.

I think that for many people will be interestink such token
Bernart

Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:46:06 PM

At first glance, the project seemed like a scam. I do not know why. Immediately closed tab, and some time later, remembered it somehow returned and reread. This is good one))
At first glance, it happens, I understand. I recently walked around the forum, found the old topic of the NEM coin. Seriously scam! at first glance, the design of the topic is not at all ... A coin is already success))
crypto reva

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:59:07 PM

Few years before - ICO projects did not especially think about visual design.  The design parameters entered in the selection parameters and final decision - invest or not..
It's cool, the project immediately thinks about the most important thing - listings on stock exchanges. This indicates that they think first of all about people, and about how interesting to someone is a token.
100%  that token will be interesting. Some traders will pay attention to the new coin and getting acquainted with the project - will buy a little for trading. This will certainly have a positive effect on the course.
unicornaryis

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:01:17 PM

100%  that token will be interesting. Some traders will pay attention to the new coin and getting acquainted with the project - will buy a little for trading. This will certainly have a positive effect on the course.
In fact, everything depends on the popularity of the cryptocurrency. There should be a very well thought-out marketing strategy to attract users. More users - more developers will make money. Well, I think they will not disclose plans))
Botaisk

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:03:35 PM

Will be some bounty program? I would have participated, just in the facebook and reddithave accounts)) When you will run  bounty Huh
Mike Mike

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:10:41 PM

Will be some bounty program? I would have participated, just in the facebook and reddithave accounts)) When you will run  bounty Huh
Now a lot of projects are don’t use bounty because they are closing opensales with the help of funds and pools. And bounty is free marketing, which should attract the same investment.
ICO’s  will not collect money without the help of funds, because less and less people are investing just thru internet. More and more money is attracted with the help of funds and pools.
cold beer

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:13:58 PM

Now a lot of projects are don’t use bounty because they are closing opensales with the help of funds and pools. And bounty is free marketing, which should attract the same investment.
ICO’s  will not collect money without the help of funds, because less and less people are investing just thru internet. More and more money is attracted with the help of funds and pools.
Well now, in general, few startups can boast of having collected money from a broad mass of people. Usually, funds and pools cover the lion's share. Also price conditions for them are much more interesting.
hollymoolly

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:17:31 PM

Well now, in general, few startups can boast of having collected money from a broad mass of people. Usually, funds and pools cover the lion's share. Also price conditions for them are much more interesting.
Yes, now it is very difficult for a simple investor to independently look for a way to earn money. And even if some investor will find good project - against the pool or the fund he does not able to buy coins for better price...
cryptoeclipse

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:20:38 PM

Yes, now it is very difficult for a simple investor to independently look for a way to earn money. And even if some investor will find good project - against the pool or the fund he does not able to buy coins for better price...
It's also not right to say that the project will collect money. Because the guys did not go on ICO, they just launched their token)) It's because they do not develop anything supernatural. For the development  they do not need millions of dollars. It's enough that they already have some founds.
punkster

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:23:55 PM

Lobstex guys have a very interesting algorithm for mining. I believe that this is the future. Because this will allow both the miners and the holders to profit!
NatalieVishneva

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:24:15 PM

It's also not right to say that the project will collect money. Because the guys did not go on ICO, they just launched their token)) It's because they do not develop anything supernatural. For the development  they do not need millions of dollars. It's enough that they already have some founds.
On the one hand this is true, but on the other hand - if the guys had more money, they could have done more work and accordingly would have received a greater result.
josh513

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:24:50 PM

What is it unique about the idea? Have you seen how many other projects are already flourishing in this business. If I'm wrong - explain to me please
Blockchain is an advanced technology  now. And if you apply it in the right place, the result will be great. Not for every business it’s good, but still it's great technology … however  business with  technology blockchain is thriving now. I could  say one thing - well done, I wish you success in development!
sjuzze

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:27:16 PM

Lobstex guys have a very interesting algorithm for mining. I believe that this is the future. Because this will allow both the miners and the holders to profit!
I agree with you. I heard about the fact that the Ethereum is going to switch to a similar algorithm for mining. So that the project has a chance to be one of the first who showed the result)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: