Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:41:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Transaction price Bitcoin  (Read 2368 times)
nagobinga

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:24:53 PM

now the price of bitcoin transactions increases compared to the previous day without delay at all, so don't be too quick to make a decision, be careful and easy to know because the ETH price is now lower.
Odlanyer

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:57:59 PM

That's good news to us, because we didn't afraid to transact to others and the transactions fee is so low now we afford the amount of fee to withdraw bitcoin. I hope that is keep going.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:51:03 PM

this is good news for all of us, if you are happy with it, it means many people will also accept the situation and welcome happily, this may be a manifestation of bitcoin and hopefully many people out there can immediately feel what you feel.
Brenda Smith

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:08:17 AM

This time it was cheap but sadly it isn't always like that. The fee was very astronomical in last year peak. It was cheap when you transfer your money since the number of input wasn't many at that time. When the number of input increases, the fee will definitely go up. However, with the lightening network, Bitcoin transactions fee won't be as high as the peak last year.
tranle1267

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

Looking to the future and control myself

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:28:06 AM

this is a good news, i hope that it will be the same. this will help us save quite a bit money.
this will be more hopeful.
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 04:38:59 AM

i think the fee of bitcoin transaction is depend ion the queue, i think when you make that transaction the queue is low and it just only need little fee than usually, so dont be happy if you get the low fee transaction, i think the queue is low

xuzukami

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:29:59 AM

Today's bitcoin prices hit $ 7,719 at 10:30 am, up 6% from the previous 24 hours.
The market today was positive when the coin rose - falling in the top 100 of the leading currencies by market capitalization of 93 - 7.
Total market capitalization of digital money was $ 219.6 billion at 10:27 am this morning, up $ 13 billion from the same date of August 21.
Sabana1952

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:56:53 AM

To me when the number of input increases, the fee will definitely go up. However, with the situation of the market this year,bitcoin transactions fee won't be as high as the peak last year.
xuzukami

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:09:51 AM

Bitcoin prices are stuck in a narrow frame and the direction of the next high volatility movement will determine the short-term destiny of the currency, according to the latest technical analysis.
The world's No. 1 market cap for the weekend is expected to rise to $ 7,000 after surpassing a strategic barrier on Friday.
hacekd

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:14:51 AM

Today I was amazed at how low the commission was when transferring 0.07 bitcoins. Only 192 sat !!! The transfer took about 10-20 seconds. It's very, very cool. About $ 650 for $ 0.017 - this is something! Bitcoin is the future!

Yep, it's like that for quite some time now.
Bitcoin is better than what the propaganda team of certain altcoin wants you to believe.
I'm glad you got this nice surprise and it's nice to see this kind of threads too Wink although, as I said, it's no news actually.
Bitcoin transaction costs depend on what wallet you use, there is a wallet provider that requires member member fees such as Triv, and some provide transaction fees to the members. But generally bitcoin transaction costs allow from: 0,0001 - 0,0005 BTC. For the cost of buying / selling Triv there is a taker fee that earns from 0.3% -3.5% according to the nominal of your purchase

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
PIMPdev

Activity: 586
Merit: 102

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:31:49 AM

Today I was amazed at how low the commission was when transferring 0.07 bitcoins. Only 192 sat !!! The transfer took about 10-20 seconds. It's very, very cool. About $ 650 for $ 0.017 - this is something! Bitcoin is the future!
One day government and big investors would just spot that and understand that bitcoin is the future and then we will rejoice and be happy. Because bitcoin will become something bigger.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pan Troglodytes

Activity: 392
Merit: 39

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:36:44 AM

Yep, it's like that for quite some time now.
Bitcoin is better than what the propaganda team of certain altcoin wants you to believe.
I'm glad you got this nice surprise and it's nice to see this kind of threads too Wink although, as I said, it's no news actually.
Bitcoin transaction costs depend on what wallet you use, there is a wallet provider that requires member member fees such as Triv, and some provide transaction fees to the members. But generally bitcoin transaction costs allow from: 0,0001 - 0,0005 BTC. For the cost of buying / selling Triv there is a taker fee that earns from 0.3% -3.5% according to the nominal of your purchase
No, the transaction fee is completely wallet independant. There are some additional fees you may be paying for using online wallets, but transaction fee aside, it is very risky to be depositing your private keys in somebody else's hands. So you should leave those online providers and then, when you own your private keys, you have complete freedom to set a transaction fee to any level you want.
Rupcrypto

Activity: 178

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:06:36 AM

Nowadays there are some changes in the bitcoin price value. By comparing to the past transaction value of bitcoin there is change and benefits for us.
lombok

Activity: 868
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 01:53:19 AM

With a very cheap fee like that, it means that the Technology blockchain is really second, we should multiply the information about the advantages of blockchain to the outside community so that many know about bitcoin and the price can go up, how about friends

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ajaymukund

Activity: 784

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:30:58 PM

This is always good news, it really took a long time. I hope that it will continue to last forever, which is very convenient for a transaction.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Kasliono

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:58:34 PM

I strongly believe that bitcoin will be a world currency in the future, you can imagine when we are doing travelling, we don't need to go to money changer ti change our money, also we could buy thing online without think about the curremcy that I should use for buying it.
ahamir

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:43:57 PM

This is great news for all. I was afried to trade my coin in the short term because I was afried I will only get loss of translation fees.many other projects will happy when they will get crypto for money. ti is very nice for all istrongly I strongly  believe  that bitcoin will be a world currency in the future you can imagine when we are doing traveling we don't need to money changer to cgange our money. I  hope this day come.
Naelanikor

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:04:59 PM

It is great that BTC offers such great opportunities for people. Today people can spend a lot of money paying for the transaction fee using banking system but now we have a great option .
Baksobakar

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:10:46 PM

If transaction price of bitcoin will be cheap then peoples will be interested in bitcoin when they want to send money. but Ur transaction fee is very cheap and i am amazed how this possible but sometime happen.transaction fees is depend on what is the quantity of amount u want to send and this is calculated in bytes and how much packets are sending.

I think I will reconsider my decision and plan to trade maybe twice a week now. good news! I am afraid to trade my coins in the short term because I am afraid I will only get losses due to transaction costs.
Davido1174

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:24:34 PM

Bitcoin price has reduced very well unlike last year when the transaction cost was very pathetic in my opinion. The cost now is a bit considerable now as compared to last year and am sure that bitcoin wouid go mainstream in less than 5 years from today
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: