Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 11:08:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Good Signature Campaign  (Read 1955 times)
boss82_big

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:40:08 AM

Now there are a lot of companies under the subscription, but since you have a very small rank, you need to carefully read all the terms of the entry, to start with, look for top managers.
Henisusan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:45:38 AM

Look forward to the Bountyhive.io. There, you will find many legit bounty campaigns with the easy rules.
Before joining, don't forget to analyze the ICO of the bounty program. It is very important to know the progress and also how the project looks like.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
crocus

Activity: 158
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:46:28 AM

It's too hard to Identify if what bounty will success and give you of guarantee of profit you should make your own research and analization of your bounty of selection you might check their whitepaper roadmaps and the website if the ico is legitimate and not a scam to not waste your time and efforts.
50ouncebrew

Activity: 459
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 08:58:41 AM

There is no single signature campaign that is the best and besides if someone were to recommend one that they were doing for you then it is possible that the bounty is already far gone which means you wouldn't get a lot of stakes and so you wouldn't get a lot of money from it. Check the bounties thread on the altcoin section and then find one to participate in.

▄▄▄ ▐████▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███▀▀ ▐██▀▀▀▀▀███▄▄       
     ▄██▀▀ ▄▄▄████  ██▄▄ ▀▀██▄     
   ▄██▀ ▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀███▄ ▀██▄   
  ██▌ ▄██▀  ▄▄███████▄▄  ▀██▄ ▀██ 
 ██▌ ▄██  ▄██████▌ ▀████▄  ██▄ ▐██
▐██ ▐██  ████▀ ██▌   ▀ ▀██ ██▌ ██▌
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌      ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
██▌ ██▌ ▐█▌    ██▌  █▄█ ▐█▌ ▐██ ▐██
▐██ ▐█▀  ██▄   ██▌  ███▄██  ██▌ ██▌
 ██▌  ▄▄  ▀██▄ ██▌  ████▀  ████▄   
  ███████▄  ▀▀███████▀▀  ▄▄▄ ▀███ 
   ▀▀ ▄ ▀███▄▄▄     ▄▄▄███▀ ▄███▀ 
     ▀██▄▄ ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀ ▄▄███▀   
       ▀▀████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄████▀▀       
           ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
  M A E S T R O         
REVOLUTIONIZING THE DIGITAL MUSIC WORLD

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

██
   ██    ██
   ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██ ██ ██

WHITEPAPER (KO)        WHITEPAPER (EN)     

TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK     TWITTER    ANN THREAD

MEDIUM   YOUTUBE   GITHUB   INSTAGRAM   KAKAOTALK
Dewi89

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:07:20 AM

every selection of signatures need proper analysis so that we get a big fund from the project, in addition to the project should be noted bounty manager make sure the manager is always active and respond to every member question
007_cryptoone

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:17:45 AM

Hi everybody! If you think that you do not have enough experience, then I advise you to find successful people and learn from them. I know such people and they created this project - P2PS
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3267287
https://www.p2psf.org/
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:21:45 AM

good signature campaign that it is has a professional campaign manager and team in managing a project. see all the details and rules in the signature campaign, if you feel the that project is right for you then join and enjoy the results after you participate. you must be smart to choose which signature campaign is good for you.
MFY151

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:32:33 AM

Hello Bounty Hunter Friends,

Could you please tell me which signature campaign is the best for now? And, Please share your way how to choose a good signature or social bounty?

Thank You

Try Jinbi bounty campaign , It is managed by Sylon and is well renowned bounty campaign manager which I follow throughout my bounty hunter career. I usually follow successful bounty campaign managers to avoid taking bigger risks from new bounty campaigns and bounty manager that may fail in the future. 

cointorox  
✓   Your Digital Piggy Bank Cryptocurrency, Simplified. ✓   
────────  Website ⬝  Facebook ⬝   Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Medium ────────
kongk

Activity: 86

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 09:54:41 AM

yes the signature campaign is excellent for the prize hunters because the income from the signature campaign is huge.
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:05:03 AM

Could you please tell me which signature campaign is the best for now? And, Please share your way how to choose a good signature or social bounty?

Thank You
Well i cant specifically mentioned here what campaign is good since we will ony find out whats the score after the project end the bounty

But here's a link to those campaigns that you can check from here

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3216168.0

But you should read this first how to find better

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3534750.0

Godluck to your search
Angelia46

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:06:09 AM

If someone finds a good reward thread, then most of the time it won't be honest with you.
Then you should learn to search for these bounty threads from third-party sites.

xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 10:14:29 AM

If someone finds a good reward thread, then most of the time it won't be honest with you.
Then you should learn to search for these bounty threads from third-party sites.

If the bounty with the good rewards, who said you it will not be true for all the time. That is reason many good projects comes with proposing their project from the good manager like Hexah, yahoo62278 or Wapintar.
If you see these above managers managing this project you will be getting the tokens as promised for your works mate.
I suggest you to ignore the shit bounties coming by the newbies guys without proper details on it.
tomboi

Activity: 728

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:15:53 PM

A good signature campaign is the one that has limited participants I think. Then, we can see the token allocation and percentage for the signature. COmmonly, it will be over than 3% for the nice rewards. The rules of the signature are also normal around 10 to 15 posts /week.
Now, I'm joining Romad signature campaign because it is very promising and limited participant.
Jcag07

Activity: 107

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:20:39 PM

Thank You

In signature campaign, Chipmixer is the best campaign which is perform with the high reputed member and good manager part of it. I really Darkstar's work after he takes the Chipmixer's project in his hand. Bounty campaign yahoo's Byteball campaign would be the perfect one as I know.
So you can apply for anyone of these if they have open slot for your rank. I do not think that will happen. Better to increase your quality of posts and then try to gather more merits mate.

I usually follow successful bounty campaign managers to avoid taking bigger risks from new bounty campaigns and bounty manager that may fail in the future. I would suggest you take some time out to do some research into a few of the hundreds that are being advertised daily here and see which suits you.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:30:35 PM

Thank You

My parameter for choosing bounty campaign is from the bounty manager.
If the project is a serious project, they will choose a good and expensive bounty manager such as sylon, needmoney, arteezy and any other great campaign manager.
So i will join those project held by them, and also it's nice to see our stakes is update every week by good bounty managers.
rutherford

Activity: 624

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:37:25 PM

I don't think there is a way to figure out which signature campaign that is best. But you can always check on their track records to know if their project is good enough. And you can just count their allocation money for bounty.

█████████████████████████████
██████▀ ▀███████████▀ ▀██████
████▀ ▄█▄ ▀███████▀ ▄█▄ ▀████
███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███
█████▄ ▀████▄ ▀ ▄████▀ ▄█████
███████▄ ▀████▄ ▀██▀ ▄███████
█████████  █████ ████████████
███████▀ ▄████▀ ▄██▄ ▀███████
█████▀ ▄████▀ ▄ ▀████▄ ▀█████
███▀ ▄████▀ ▄███▄ ▀████▄ ▀███
████▄ ▀█▀ ▄███████▄ ▀█▀ ▄████
██████▄ ▄███████████▄ ▄██████
█████████████████████████████
..XIRCUS..                       ▄████▄
    ▄███▄              ██████
    █████             ▀████▀
     ▀▀▀ ▀▄         ▄▀
           ▄█████▄
           █████████
           █████████
           ▀█████▀
         ▄▀    █    ▀▄ ▄▄
       ▄▀      █      ████
▄████▄     ▄█████▄   ▀██▀
██████      ███████
 ▀▀▀▀       ▀█████▀
||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
sanlakgun041988

Activity: 182

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 04:58:15 PM

There are so many signature campaigns available and you can find good and profitable signature campaign by reading whitepaper and looking the spreadsheet. large number of coins allocation with considerable price and less number of participants for the campaign may cause to have a high profit for you
vidiep100100

Activity: 71

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:39:49 AM

see the signature that I use. Maybe it could be a good reference. But if to social media, I don't really know which is best. I never pay attention to the social media campaign. But if you want to there are many bounty more produce and naturally, it depends whether you want to search for it or not.
ngavanngo22

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:13:37 AM

Just need to find out bounty campaign managed by Amazix team at the moment cause all of bounty campaigns managed by Amazix team right now are the bests Smiley. But you should choose a bounty campaign with large number of token shared Smiley

jepoyr1

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 10:32:03 AM

My suggestion to you to find a good signature campaign find a good bounty manager. Good reputation of bounty manager in managing bounty campaigns is a 100% good.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: