Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:23:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Good Signature Campaign  (Read 1955 times)
mimarob

Activity: 354
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:59:49 AM

If I take a signature company, then first of all I'm also looking for among the well-known managers, since the percentage of the scam  is much less.
CatchSomeAirdrops

Activity: 84
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:01:43 AM

You should research about their ico and whitelist, and the trusted managers are like "needmoney" hotachy like that. Because for me im depending on managers. #myopiniononly
rockybar

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:11:27 AM

hello mate, we connot tell exactly if the bounty campaign will be successful. but  choosing a good bounty you must first check and read the white paperif that project has an future plans. second choose a bounty that has a good allocation for what ever campaign you like to join. third choose an bounty that has an few entry for bigger stake you will receive at the end of the ICO.
kenborbs

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 01:20:47 PM

Hello Bounty Hunter Friends,

Could you please tell me which signature campaign is the best for now? And, Please share your way how to choose a good signature or social bounty?

Thank You

I'm sure no one will share that to you, because every bounty hunter in this forum wants to have a good and legit signature campaign. But to help you find your signature campaign, make sure that you have read their whitepaper and it must be realistic. Realistic in a way that they should not offer a too good to be true offers so they will easily victimize other people.

|█ ▌     BGX.AI     ▐ █|
A DECENTRALIZED FINANCIAL PLATFORM FOR THE MOBILE GAMES INDUSTRY
|▌PRE-SALE STARTS : MAY 8, 2018▐|
parlerm

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:29:49 PM

You must search by yourself which signature campaign that you think it's best for you. Everyone has different mind and just which can judge that the signature campaign good or not. Just learn how to get good project by yourself and in the future you can easier to find the good one.
delarossa

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

MINTER

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 01:35:25 PM

Actually choosing a signature campaign is indeed a difficult choice. For example we already follow the signature campaign that we think is good but a little prize and we see bounty with the allocation of funds that look tempting. So my consideration in choosing a signature usually I choose a popular bounty manager, then the seriousness of a team in building the project. Can be seen from telegram group active or not and the number of members, and how much like facebook and follower on their twitter page.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
ArturoProfit

Activity: 334
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:45:13 PM

Many of the comments to your question above is very true!I would like to add that it is worth paying attention to the structure of the project and the quality of the created product!If you can try out the beta version of the product that is also very good.Well, the history of the team and its members should be known for their achievements.
valerie0216

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:46:33 PM

Every bounty hunters are looking for good signature campaign. For me, its safe if you choose a bounty which will refer by a friend. Or else, you can choose signature campaign by a good and trusted leader with a green positive trust.
runor

Activity: 150
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 01:58:10 PM

Quite normal subscription and self-payments in companies from Amazix, it's worth a try!
Lilandra2006

Activity: 276

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:00:38 PM

I advise you to look at topics where people are told about the people of the leading bounty of the company, many of them are professionals in their field. They can be trusted, that's why for the second time I have been participating in the signature company of the very same manager who led the company's bounty to success.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:01:09 PM

Could you please tell me which signature campaign is the best for now? And, Please share your way how to choose a good signature or social bounty?

Thank You

For social bounties, you can join it all if you have much time to do it.
It's easy to do and the reward is depends on how success the project is.
And for signature campaign, i recomend you to join a bounty with a good bounty manager that you can find out by yourself.
Bendz

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:09:46 PM

Thank You
I also do not have a good experience when choosing a bounty that will work. But I can only suggest that you follow the bounty have many participants and managers have a good reputation.
mithon2017

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:17:15 PM

signeture campaign is really good. it's gives more opportunities to earn money. but all signeture campaign is not good. you should check the projects , before joining the campaign. then you choose to the best signeture campaign. i think, most of the signeture campaign is good. but you should check  articipants namber or rank. i think, . i think, the number of participants who are less in number will be better project. you should join the good signeture campaign.
annstasia009

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:19:41 PM

Thank You
So such projects are very successful and can pay quite good money, so I advise you to understand this and your time will be well paid.

meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:19:46 PM

There are many good campaigns that pays high reward, but you should check the ICO first before you to join the bounty campaign check the teams, read their projects, the roadmap if you convinced that the ICO looks promising then join that bounty campaign.

liivii

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:22:16 PM

Good signature campaign comes from good campaign manager so you have to figure it out whose the best among the rest and one by one carefully analyze the campaign weather you are qualified enough to secure a slot. And also timing is really important when searching for a good signature campaign because we all know that there's a lot of people here in the forum and if a campaign starting to find applicants, people will starting to apply very fast and if you're too slow you might miss the opportunity.
Atang Sulaeman

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:30:48 PM

in each signature we must first choose which one company is sure to grow,
I choose it with my heart and, indeed not all developers that we participate
in signature is not successful, but it is back to ourselves we must be sure,
and confidence that is the basis for us to choose which one to follow in using our signature.
m.mendoza

Activity: 321

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:34:16 PM

Signature campaigns and conditions are different. I do not think anybody can give a clear answer to this question. Because we need to know the number and level of participation for each campaign. In addition, the award and the quality of the project are also a separate factor. You need to examine all of these together. With a good research you can find the one that suits you best.

there are a lot of good signature campaign, you are the one to choose what campaign do you want. there are campaigns that they did not accept newbie and junior members. but also there are campaigns who accept newbie and junior members. as long as you know how to do the signature campaign as long as you know hot to follow the rules you will be able to receive a good tokens.
Flayme

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:36:22 PM

There are so many bounties that offers signature campaign it is good for you to find the best signature campaign. Makes some research on how to choose good bounties you can also look for this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0. Try to find best bounty manager before choosing campaign because sometimes it depends on the bounty manager wherein you can determine if a particular bounty is good or not and always don't forget to avoid being scam use your clever minds and instincts.
daglordjames

Activity: 550

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:46:24 PM

i think good signatures doesnt accept Jr.Members or having a negative trust and its hard to find a good one and it accepts those.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: