Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 12:55:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Good Signature Campaign  (Read 1955 times)
110910ktx

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:07:23 AM

Well in choosing good ICO you need to read the roadmap, white paper, check if the manager is trusted because in someway the manager for me is matters then check if the project is supported by the community by that the chances of getting a high reward is possible and for sure the ico project is successful also.though some of the manager are not trusth worthy
Right, You can try to join bounty campaign but make sure the campaign you join is a potential project just review it by doing resesrch and asking some people who are joined why they joined what is the unique of the project to different. Start finding and analyzing his own campaign I think should be done. not forever we rely on and always ask what good campaign to follow. look for the project with a great team and have a successful sale as well as the allocation of a campaign that is also great
Television123

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:16:29 AM

No one can determine a good project or not, because we see with our own views of the company, starting from the team that manages and ideas on the project, so the choice is determined by your own research and instincts
Dudesss

Activity: 173
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 06:18:27 AM

Try to spend some time to look for bounties which has a good project and you think that will be really worth if you invest your time and energy on that campaign.

-FILIPINO TRANSLATOR-
LKingLion

Activity: 125

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:20:20 AM

If I'm not mistaken to choose a good bounty campaign requires to be a reader in order to have enough learning about the project whitepaper, roadmap, mission and vision, and the team group and project team advisor.
Kennyflex

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:20:58 AM

There are signature bounty campaigns that do not accept junior member so you better check if they do. There are signatures bounty campaign also in altcoins. Sometimes if you are lucky you will get good reward and if their token booms after they are listed in exchanges, that will be massive. You always need to first check the number of participants before doing any bounty as well.
tentara pelajar

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:24:19 AM

Try my bounties that I have joined for weeks, they have a good project and I guess they are going to be a successful one because of them has a good team and  they have a good markets responses.
Davido1174

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:44:30 AM

I try to pick my bounty campaigns based on the company that will be managing it and the calculations based on the number of tokens available for the bounty task I will undertake and the projected price of the token. That way you can try and assess whether you are working for a few dollars or a few hundred dollars once the campaign has ended.
genixye

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:48:03 AM

Hello Bounty Hunter Friends,

Could you please tell me which signature campaign is the best for now? And, Please share your way how to choose a good signature or social bounty?

Thank You

I think all the rewards are good. If the project is very successful, you will get a good reward.

You always need to check the number of participants before making any rewards.
Marsyam

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:50:26 AM

Could you please tell me which signature campaign is the best for now? And, Please share your way how to choose a good signature or social bounty?

Thank You

in my opinion, I choose a signature campaign, the first one I check is a manager because in my experience, following a signature campaign depends on how the manager makes the project good and interesting. I think it is now difficult to find a quality project at the moment and this is one of them. comfortable.
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:54:37 AM

There are a lot of good signature campaign that you can join. The question is that if you will get enough money on the distribution. We must consider the number of participants on a given campaign. Signature campaigns with more than 300 participants will have a low pay especially if your rank is full member below. You also need to check the bounty allocation for signature campaign and compute how much the signature campaign will get. I will also recommend that you check if the presale was successful.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
okocrypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:55:43 AM

I know people would have suggested various good projects for their signature but I feel signatures that pay in ETH  or BTC  are more relaxing. You don't have to worry about token being listed in exchange.
hanapre

Activity: 276

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:00:41 AM

Yes There is a signature gift campaign that is not accepted. A Junior member so you better check if they do it. There is a signature campaign gift also at Altcoin. Sometimes if you are lucky you will get paid well and if booming their tokens after they are listed on the exchange, it will be your luck. But first you have to check the number of participants because the more participants, the less payments you get. No one can tell you that. Everyone spends time and effort to get the best reward.
Mercedes1107

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:07:57 AM

That depends on a multitude of factors. Primary factor here is the campaign manager who I usually check out first before even bothering about doing research regarding the campaign itself. Popular managers like Sylon, Yahoo etc are easy to trust due to their reputation while newcomers are more tougher to rely on. Other factors like escrow services, number of participants etc also matter when it comes to choosing the right signature campaign.
Meepers

Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 07:12:43 AM

I think! We should seek out the Bounty program that is right for us . Now there are a lot of companies under the subscription, but since you have a very small rank. If you feel the that project is right for you then join and enjoy the results after you participate. you must be smart to choose which signature campaign is good for you. You can try Jinbi Bounty Campaign .
KXC247

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:12:16 AM

I try to pick my bounty campaigns based on the company that will be managing it and the calculations based on the number of tokens available for the bounty task I will undertake and the projected price of the token. That way you can try and assess whether you are working for a fe dollars or a few hundred dollars once the campaign has ended.
maianh09

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:13:48 AM

Thank You
No one knows which signature campaign is the best signature campaign. Mostly I evaluate ICO projects with my knowledge and experience. Sometimes I also participate in non-paid projects
piscook

Activity: 125

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:17:38 AM

Thank You

in my opinion, There are so many gifts that offer signature campaigns, good for you to find the best signature campaign. Do some research on how to choose a good gift. Then check the background of the project. if that interests you. then the participants and the stakes are awarded on how much you will earn on the current rankings.
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:37:36 AM

we don't know which is the best bounty. many ICOs after finish running goes down below the price. this ICOs are either best or not the outcome is still blurred. if you want to join bounty campaign better look for good campaign manager.
Alacate615

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:00:47 AM

You should join bounty signature from famous bounty manager, such as amazix, jamal, sylon, etc. Following the signature of bountyhive is also very nice
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:02:33 AM

There are 2 options. You can promote ICO signature like me, or estabilished platform/product like Chipmixer, Coinpayments and many others - these paying bounty hunters in BTC.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: