Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:52:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Good Signature Campaign  (Read 1955 times)
myTokensBlog

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

IDAP.IO - International digital asset platform

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:01:02 PM

Look for projects that have already reached their soft cap and give extra points if its on ICODrops.

Yes, of course. On ICObench in "Browse ICOs" you may choose projects with bounty too. But on ICODrops for me experts opinion more qualified. ICOmarks also shows projects with bounty and softcaps

▬▬[  IDAP.IO  ]▬▬[International Digital Asset Platform ]▬
▌ Introducing Derivatives Product Ecosystem to Crypto Asset Market ▐
▬▬  PRE - SALE STARTS 25th JUNE▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn   | Facebook| ▬▬
pompinkpomelo

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:02:36 PM

Look for projects that have already reached their soft cap and give extra points if its on ICODrops.

Yes, of course. On ICObench in "Browse ICOs" you may choose projects with bounty too. But on ICODrops for me experts opinion more qualified. ICOmarks also shows projects with bounty and softcaps

What do you think of ICOMarks as a review site? Do they generall have good feedback about ICOs?
EmmettBrownRu

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:04:08 PM

It is very difficult to find a good subscription company now. Many projects postpone their sales for the fall. And good projects do not make a bounty. Finding a good signature is a great success.

zucknail

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:05:33 PM

we can use references from some ico sites. but I personally prefer my own way of looking for a good bounty. some of the projects reviewed on the ico site do not have a bounty campaign.
rltim555

Activity: 451
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:09:30 PM

Nobody will suggest you good signature, because in this case their reward will be lower.
Also someties it is unpredictable. With higher risk you get higher profit. Some prefer signatures paying in BTC, but for me it is a shellnut, I am ready to accept risks for bigger rewards
Guddini

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2018, 03:10:14 PM

There are so many companies and it is difficult to find the ideal, everywhere different conditions and the size of payments, here individually you need to choose the important criteria for you. You can see my signature, maybe you'll like it too.

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:37:57 PM

Hello Bounty Hunter Friends,

Could you please tell me which signature campaign is the best for now? And, Please share your way how to choose a good signature or social bounty?

Thank You
many of the best signature campaigns at the moment. you can analyze it through their whitepaper. but I see you still have a low rating. My advice is that you better focus on raising your rank, so that your tokens will be more than every time you follow a project. that is, by improving each of your posts and benefiting other members. so they want to give you merit.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:50:49 PM

Im in Vertex signature campaign now. Bounty manager works well, he updated spreadsheet weekly. In my opinion this is so important Smiley
If you like this project, you can join this campaign

lonlonmarlon

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:55:18 PM

Many good bounties now and trusted bounties now but for me as a new jr member the best for me is the Gigtricks bounty because when i join there i have many learn about bounties but I suggest to others ask friends who know about the bountis.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
Balmoon

Activity: 118

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:20:27 PM

Noone can tell you that.
Everyone is spending their time and energy to get the best bounty.
also it depends on various factors , how many stakes they give to your rank in respect to higher rank
yes what you say is true, now most people ask for good opinions or projects, but they are reluctant to analyze or find out about the project, everyone will be tired of looking to find a project that is like that, but there are people who want to know for free only, I don't think there is any effort for that, and the luck factor is also influential, so it's better to find a good signature project for yourself you are looking for yourself.
sorokinan

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:39:27 AM

I think that any campaign taken by a good manager is reliable. There are about 5-10 reputed managers here like lutpin.
pahomovat

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:41:33 AM

Only go for campaigns were all the funds are escrowed. Otherwise, you may get nothing at last.
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 05:00:39 AM

the campaign is the best version of each person will be different. do your own analysis so that the course could get results was satisfactory in the following campaign. If still confused to determine to try just follow the well-known campaign manager so that it can follow the campaign that was run.

onufrii

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:39:21 AM

I will ask you to join the 777 campaign in the BTC paying bounty section. It has been running for more than an year now.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 05:41:40 AM

for now, the bounty that is the platform game in my opinion is good. rewardmob or yumerium for example. You can also choose a good bounty by looking at its ico rating. bountyhive for example.
HeptacoinDEV
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:42:41 AM

First i check the bounty manager to see if is a good one, Then check the background of the project.
Also check the participants and the stakes provided on how much can earn on the current rank. Grin Grin
Krassows

Activity: 392

https://saturn.black

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:57:17 AM

Indeed in my opinion it is still difficult to find a good signature campaign, maybe you can ask people who understand better, or try opening a website, learn and understand in detail so that you really understand and participate in the campaign

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
juimast

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:15:57 PM

You can go for privcy campaign. They are paying a lot of coins and have very transparent rules.
leonarda

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:51:52 PM

It is not easy to get accepted in good bounties. Most of them have merit requirements as well.
Don Lord

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:58:08 PM

I think now no one will tell you a good subscription company, as the earnings will be less if a lot of people will participate, and Yes, it is very difficult to find a good company, a lot of scams now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: