Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:05:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Good Signature Campaign  (Read 1955 times)
ariesjia

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:16:58 AM

currently only two good projects in my opinion and good if you follow the signature campaign, Gigtricks and Buddy

Why don't you try to make money from Buddy? This is a very good project and I think there is an opportunity to succeed. The following reasons will make you think.
- Existing products with famous customers and companies
- Partnerships are verified with market leaders: Google, Microsoft, Amazon, Github & Docker
- A fast growing market that VC is crazy about
- Embedded in the ecosystem of many major market players through rich integration
- A team with high execution skills, providing high quality services to customers worldwide
- An extraordinary advisory team featuring the best known ICO experts
- 100-page white book written in detail and written for non-developers to understand the value and potential of the platform
- Early Registration at MBAex Exchange
Isabella.21joy

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:22:49 AM

Every one has their own way to apply signature campaign . Some people do the signature of bounty managers they are so sure about. Some people see the participants in spread sheet. You have to learn it according to your requirement no one can be so sure about that.
lumira555

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 05:25:06 AM

Noone can tell you that.
Everyone is spending their time and energy to get the best bounty.
also it depends on various factors , how many stakes they give to your rank in respect to higher rank

I agree it all depends on the conditions of the bounty program and grade .The higher the rank the more advantages a person has

automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:27:26 AM

For me, like an ICO investment, it is very hard to determine if the bounty will be successful. What I am doing is to join short campaigns or bounties that was about to end. I don't want to commit my self to a long term because of the possibility of failure in terms of sale. If its a short campaign, I can easily accept it if it fails but for long term campaigns, I will will regret if I work and didn't get anything in return.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
chitili

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:48:40 AM

Just look at the team of the project and you will get an idea. Also , the campaign manger should be reliable.
The Alchemlst

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 05:52:03 AM

Hello Bounty Hunter Friends,

Could you please tell me which signature campaign is the best for now? And, Please share your way how to choose a good signature or social bounty?

Thank You

It is hard to choose a good signature campaign, they may have the usually qualities of a good signature campaign like a well known campaign manager or a high reward for each posts but then again the rules and rewards will always be dependent on whether the sales will be successful or not so I wouldn't guarantee if ever I recommend one to be a successful campaign.

jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:55:07 AM

You should join bounty signature from famous bounty manager, such as amazix, jamal, sylon, etc. Following the signature of bountyhive is also very nice. Shocked Shocked
bounty hive is not rekommended platform today.much bounty hunter disappointed with their reward.to many participants but less alocation.especially in social media bounty

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Nilupulie

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:04:55 AM

It is not easy to find a good campaigns since there are so many scam projects. I follow below mentioned several procedures to find the good campaigns.

1) Use below mentioned websites to find the genuine ICO projects.
    www.icobench.com
    www.icotracker.com
    www.icodrops.com
2) After selecting ICO's from the above sites normally i read all the whitepapers to get the clear idea.
3) Then i read their road map and team members as well
4) Follow all the social media channels and join the telegram groups to know the updates
5) Get the ideas from Cryptocurrency experts

Signature campaign is the great way to earn a good profit and only few of them are involving with this. These days there is a good bounty campaign called "Eloncity" and you also can participate by clicking this link >> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4443361.
Sword555

Activity: 619
Merit: 251

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:29:30 AM

Could you please tell me which signature campaign is the best for now? And, Please share your way how to choose a good signature or social bounty?

Thank You
It's a really hard choice since you can enter and participate only in one signature campaign at the time, so if you would choose these scam project or not worthy one it will mean for you that you're losing much of your time for nothing.
rinkujaglan

Activity: 133

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 09:11:09 AM

Signature campaigns is a good way to earn money and on it bounty gives us more coin than any other campaigns likes facebook, twitter, telegram etc. I had done the work with investa and got good coin and now i have been working with bixtrim and hope for good coin.
haryatiposton01

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 09:23:02 AM

I advise you to take part in Ecoinomic phase 2, you can also take part in the limited edition of Monvid and Ethereum, Ethereum limited edition has a very large community, I am sure 3 ICOs will be very successful, I am jealous of gifted participants who have higher rankings from Jr.member.
AmeSakibimasu

Activity: 228
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:11:07 AM

Thank You

There is no way that someone would tell what is the best signature campaign that you have to join, technically finding one is not an easy job to do, you have to research about that certain project before you could say that it is a good one. It would be great if you are going to do your own research, there is a lot of bounties in the Altcoin Section: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=238.0

Feel free to choose what you want to do a research background

It is hard to choose a good signature campaign, they may have the usually qualities of a good signature campaign like a well known campaign manager or a high reward for each posts but then again the rules and rewards will always be dependent on whether the sales will be successful or not so I wouldn't guarantee if ever I recommend one to be a successful campaign.

I agree with that, that is why giving someone a tip what is the best signature bounty is like spoon feeding, they are not going to learn anything if we are going to spill the good news as always, if we know that we are in a good bounty campaign then stay quite and do your work.
Hendramuliadi

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 11:29:19 AM

all Signcam are good, so I can't show which is the best, if the steps that must be in the signature are:
1. Pre-sale stage
2. Token Sale stages
3. ICO stages
4. Pre-ICO stages
I think if it's complete then a good signature campaign is worth choosing and following.
selenophile

Activity: 244
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:07:25 AM

No one call tell you or give you a good signature campaign. It still depends on your rank and effort that you will exert to earn more stakes. As long as the project is not a scam, it is good. But at least try to analyze the background of the projects.

akbarals9425

Activity: 126
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:26:06 AM

it is very difficult to find a good signature campaign until now I still don't know which one is good and not, but my friend gave me the characteristics: the usual campaign is different from the others that is new technology in the world of crypto and gives new things

►► D E A L J O Y - Earn Crypto by shopping online  (https://dealjoy.io)◄◄
ballmost

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:35:13 AM

Go for a campaign that is managed by a good manager and has the funds escrowed.
Omparkash72
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 04:43:05 AM

Signature campaign is always the best among all social media campaign, before choosing you have to see how many stakes or amont is being paid in that campaign. What is your rank and at your rank what would you received after completion. So all these factors affect Before choosing signature campaign and it vary for every participant according to their rank. One more thing to check is how many participants are already join in that . So choose signature according to you not by others suggestion.

Set01111

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:43:57 AM

Choose a nice then take a look at my profile and analysis. Perhaps the good criteria of each person will vary. but that obviously became bounty that has very soft cap ICO are required in order to get results.  This will be a reference if it will receive a fee or not.
waterisgood

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:44:35 AM

Go for a campaign that is managed by a good manager and has the funds escrowed.
Campaigns are really frequent on this forum, I am sure there is a decent manager out there.
maman567

Activity: 648
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:50:06 AM

I am always looking at how much their ico was sold before joining social media or signature bounty campaign, if their ico not reached soft cap target I will looking the other ico project. you can joined signature campaign bounty and looking at spreadsheed of bounty campaign participants are senior or hero member, never joined signature campaign bounty only have junior or member participant.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: