Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:21:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How long Crypto currency will survive?
1 Year
2 Years
5 Years
10 Years
Crypto will not die

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How long Crypto currency will survive?  (Read 3056 times)
kier010

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 12:53:55 AM

How long is crypto will survive in this world ?

What could kill Crypto?

no one knows. cryptocurrency are getting popular and more are using it. more business/company start to adopt cryptocurrency buy making their own coin. there are many cryptocurrency that will not survive but for those that takes roots already will likely to survive.
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Agaton

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:13:10 AM

I think cryptocurrency will stay forever because of the new technology system today that highly improve, and fits to the crypto business, and today is only the beginning of crypto business, and soon there will be a new system of crypto business that highly improves compare today's status.
bavicrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 1848
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:17:49 AM

What could kill Crypto?

well, over 90% of people say that crypto will not die. Must mean something, right? Cheesy I think crypto is here to stay, it has the power to change and adapt to any dangers it might face. I believe The most dangerous things for bitcoin to face is keeping it decentralised enough to prevent a 50%+ attack and overcome the dangers of quantumcomputers

The only way is up ~bavicrypto
Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:20:26 AM

What could kill Crypto?

Cryptocurrency is just starting, and it still has a long way to go. As long as people find it convenient and useful it will survive. Ignorance and FUD lessens people who believe in cryptocurrency. But I really believe cryptocurrency will save people more time doing transactions and services.
ekowkow

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

JUST HODL !

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:28:30 AM

I do not think cryptocurrency will die, because cryptocurrency using blockchian technology is so many benefits, this technology will continue to evolve into every field, all agencies or future business will apply this technology. so with the development of this technology then cryptocurrency will continue to grow as well.
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:28:41 AM

What could kill Crypto?
I am optimistic that crypto will survive long enough in the world, it's possible that crypto could be a legitimate currency and legally used in many countries. The circumstances of the times require us to use technology to support our own mobility, it is a necessity and for me will be many elements of society and agencies that will support crypto. We can not always use conventional payment media. the sophistication of the times will change the mindset we have and I am sure that crypto will last as long as we still use it.

That will kill the crypto is ourselves, when crypto is not used then crypto will disappear slowly.
matico

Activity: 504

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:33:06 AM

Anytime I come accross question like this, It's always occur to me thst this question is asked outof fear, uncertainty and doubt! Cryptocurrency is not dying. As long as we have people that believe in it and sees it as an alternative to current fiat based system, crypto will always remain a formidable option!

dlhezter

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:37:37 AM

we are in a modern world, meaning crypto is very important to implement in a modern world, like all the feature that crypto platform has. and the prevalence of crypto world wide cannot be stop, meaning crypto will survive as long as there are users/investors/clients using this. including of some upgrades of every crypto platform that can be result for a long run terms of crypto in the future.
Pasaway2701

Activity: 479
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:44:35 AM

What could kill Crypto?

no one knows. cryptocurrency are getting popular and more are using it. more business/company start to adopt cryptocurrency buy making their own coin. there are many cryptocurrency that will not survive but for those that takes roots already will likely to survive.
It depends on how popular the coin is and how the use of it important in the world, that coin will live longer. Crypto will survive as long as many investors and users that use it for transactions and keep it for the good of the coins in the future. Those coin that has possibility to increase its price will stay because of their potential that investors will keep using it and invest for it.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
fraufreiheit

Activity: 252
Merit: 6

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:55:07 AM

Hope, it will not be a survival, but cryptocurrency will take a role of money or gold. So. the quastion is: "How long fiat money will survive?"

You are very optimistic! But I think that the first stage of fiat disappearing is cash disappearing when all the payment will be done by credit cards, paypal, etc. People should understand that digital money is safe and convenient before they get into crypto.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
KRISTIMAK

Activity: 197

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:06:38 AM

No one can ascertain will till when crypto can survive, actually it's you again on us. until when we are actively using crypto and will there be innovation in crypto, over his running time? Crypto is not lost as long as there is activity within in it, for it, innovation must remain in order for crypto remains alive and thriving can even support life.
MGmahesh

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:24:01 AM

it is actually very difficult to determine when the time. if I look at the footprint I believe crypto will last longer as seen from the crypto function prepared for various virtual transactions on future technology, now the situation is uneven, meaning that if all the elements of the future are ready then the new crypto really starts. so since that time the old crypto will survive.
benjamin11

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:35:06 AM

There is no way of telling how long crypto will last but definitely it will go way more than 10 years. In my opinion, I think crypto is just beginning its innovation. There are more of crypto news and improvement in the near future. Also, everytime a coin is gone, another coin is being created so it will still continue in the coming years.
agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:36:29 AM

i think nobody cant predict that how long crypto will be last, but i believe crypto will never die because crypto is future money.

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
sabtu malam

Activity: 180

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 02:41:31 AM

I myself can not predict it. When will the end of the existence of this cryptocurrency. But I see more and more people are interested in cryptocurrency. And the longer there are more ICO projects. Perhaps this could be one of the benchmarks of the duration of cryptocurrency or vice versa.
hsnjtdj

Activity: 106

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:43:42 AM

I think the brilliant era of cryptocurrency has not yet arrived, and cryptocurrencies will have better development. As technology advances, more and more people will accept cryptocurrencies.
Eddy49rus

Activity: 136
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:49:50 AM

I think you need add "Nobody knows" variant. Because it all depends on global goverments and banks. If whey decide that crypto currency is
the threat of their power - they destroy it.

╔═   PHOTOCHAIN.IO   ⚫   TRUSTED STOCK PHOTOGRAPHY   ═╗
╚══   REVOLUTION IN THE STOCK PHOTOGRAPHY MARKET   ══╝
Jancuki

Activity: 789
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:54:28 AM

What could kill Crypto?
I think if counting the term crypto resistance is unpredictable, but such an event could happen if crypto has lost its fans, and is lonely from the sale and buy transaction.
shfdj

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:54:58 AM

I believe that the cryptocurrency indicates that it will not disappear again from the beginning. Only better. Its technology will become more advanced, accepted by more people, and accepted by the country as currency
senopratama

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:10:21 AM

supported by the development of technologies that are more advanced and in all areas also begin to develop the technology. then crypto will be increasingly easy to access and of course, this is a good thing. with like this certainly crypto will increasingly have many enthusiasts, the Auto value is getting higher and higher.

███             ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄          ████                   ████          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄         
███         ▄███████████████████▄       ████                 ████       ▄███████████████████▄     
███       ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄      ████               ████      ▄██████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄   
███      █████▀               ▀█████      ████             ████      █████▀               ▀█████ 
███    ▐████▀                   ▀████▌     ████           ████     ▐████▀                   ▀████▌
███    ████▌                     ▐████      ████         ████      ████▌                     ▐████
███    ████                       ████       ████       ████       ████                       ████
███    ████                       ████        ████     ████        ████                       ████
███    ████▌                     ▐████         ████   ████         ████▌                     ▐████
███    ▐████▄                   ▄████▌          ████ ████          ▐████▄                   ▄████▌
███      █████▄               ▄█████             ███████             █████▄               ▄█████ 
███       ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀               █████               ▀██████▄▄       ▄▄██████▀   
███         ▀███████████████████▀                  ███                  ▀███████████████████▀     
███             ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                       █                       ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀         
INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
|

THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED
HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK

|

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
M

█▀▀▀▄▄▄██▄
             █     ▀██▀
            █
         ▄▄▄█▄▄▄
 ████▄▄███████████▄▄████
▐██████▀▀███████▀▀██████▌
 ▀████    █████    ████▀
  ████▄  ▄█████▄  ▄████
  ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀████▄▀█████▀▄████▀
     ▀▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████
   ████▀▀▀
   ████
   ████
██████████
▀▀▀████▀▀
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ████
   ▀▀▀▀
|
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: