Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 04:22:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How long Crypto currency will survive?
1 Year
2 Years
5 Years
10 Years
Crypto will not die

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How long Crypto currency will survive?  (Read 3057 times)
Mr.Gun

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:55:38 AM

How long is crypto will survive in this world ?

What could kill Crypto?

I am sure will last a long time and so we still foam invest in the long term to gain profits because at this time altcoin prices in decline then I believe altcoin will survive in a long time because at this time there are still many people who invest in Altcoin

Ms. CRYPTO ADVISER

Activity: 166
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:06:37 AM

Its hard to tell if crypto will be gone in a couple of years or it will fully overtake fiat as a currency. But at this point where i can see different good project that are totally had a mass adoption, i see that crypto will still continue and might be used as a regular currency by many.
KroFly

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:07:22 AM

Only the tax and the complete control of the state can kill the crypto currency, although in this they all see the only way out, but as for me it will be a dead end in the deals. Therefore, until this happens soon, then the cryptographic currency will live.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [     CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH      ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper     ||   BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD   ||     One Pager 
Telegram      Facebook      Twitter      [[     TOKEN SALE is LIVE     ]]      Medium      Youtube      Reddit
Mike Tyson

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:09:53 AM

How long is crypto will survive in this world ?

What could kill Crypto?

I think, No one knows how long crypto will last, we can only predict and make the crypto assumption will end, some people want crypto to become legal currency around the world. so I do not think or I can not think of a way to crypto will die, unless the world will end.

dmgrinko1@gmail.com

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:12:37 AM

Good projects will work long, the bad ones will not work at all. You should understand that only high-quality projects with strong teams can give you confidence that your funds are safe and destroyed. Do not look for an opportunity to make money on speculation
hell_slayer

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 10:05:17 AM

I think it's not appropriate to discuss will crypto survive or not , because as I can see humanity is at the beginning of a new crypto era. Crypto will evolve and will take place in all aspects of our life and I don't think that anyone living now will see the end of crypto .
Showmethebtc

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:32:49 PM

I think that cryptocurrency will not die. Although it may be in a downturn, it is an important branch of the blockchain. I think that in the future there will be a better cryptocurrency and drive the market!
icecube45
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:35:41 PM

No one can predict it because we do not know what will happen to crypto in future. I think it's too much of a rush to think when crypto will die, seeing this technology is still new and is now in good development. But seeing the development of crypto now being increasingly used and adopted, I think there is no reason for crypto to die. Digital payments are currently expanding and crypto can play a good role. So I think crypto has a good future and I would not think it would die, at least within 20 years.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:39:49 PM

This thread will take the big debate mate. If you create a thread for Crypto or fiat which one die first means it will be useful and more ignited one mate. I really want the people to understand the Crypto currencies are the future money resource of this world.

So if you are panic about the crypto currencies first come from that and buy more coins you can with the fiat cash bro. Soon through out the world run behind the crypto currencies.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Haunebu

Activity: 3066
Merit: 969

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:43:25 PM

Honestly, I strongly believe that cryptocurrencies are here to stay. Bitcoin and altcoins have had a profound impact on the financial situations of many people around the world already and the number of people who will get influenced in this manner will continue to increase rapidly with time with growth in the market capitalization of this market. This is why I am confident about HODLING my coins and tokens for the long term since I have faith that I will earn huge profits in the long term through minimum hassle.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
mihelson

Activity: 149

@crypto_pro01

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:43:59 PM

Crypto currency is tightly integrated into the everyday life of a person. More and more countries are proposing not to prohibit but to try to regulate Crypto-currency. Currently, there are no predictions of the death of the crypto currency.
Juxiaolong

Activity: 267

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:06:53 AM

I hope it can survive. I think there are many opportunities in the cryptocurrency market. I don't think it can crash so quickly! I believe that the market that investors do not give up will not perish!
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:20:02 AM

Good projects will work long, the bad ones will not work at all. You should understand that only high-quality projects with strong teams can give you confidence that your funds are safe and destroyed. Do not look for an opportunity to make money on speculation
Many bad projects have disappointed many investors so the most important thing in investing in cryptocurrency is choosing a good and potential project. Clear-road projects need more attention.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Alenas2018

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:25:59 AM

I think if you bought a Bitcoin in early years, when it cost less than $900, you could have a profit of more than 1,200 percent now. But you almost certainly didn’t do that. But based on no other valuation metric than what it cost a year ago, the price of Bitcoin is still dizzyingly high. For the many doubters who can’t believe things have come this far
ryanpargoz

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:31:21 AM

I hope crypto will survive forever.
If all States legalize crypto, not extinct cryptocurrency will
cryptocurrency will never die
rinkujaglan

Activity: 133

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 10:37:56 AM

There is no idea about the survive of cryptocurrency, but i think it is a log term investment currency and in future it cover all over the world as montery system. It used for safety and have a future currency.
jusertvaz

Activity: 428
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:41:09 AM

I think that cryptocurrencies will live very long, they will mutate and take a new look, but will exist for a long time. But I think that they will soon lose interest in most people because the market over time stabiliziruemost and earn money will become more difficult.

abia

Activity: 266
Merit: 18

Interior Designer and consultant

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:02:26 AM

I am very sure, crypto will not get died.
That's too many positive sides.
Lately, several countries have also opened themselves to its existence.

Even we can now that the blockchain already used on the basis of a technology in banking.
The future of crypto will be better.

____  CONFUSEwithYOURspaceROOMarrangement ??, HEREweAREwithTHEbest SOLUTIONinteriorDESIGN ___
coinic

Activity: 352
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:09:41 AM

I am very sure, crypto will not get died.
That's too many positive sides.
Lately, several countries have also opened themselves to its existence.

Even we can now that the blockchain already used on the basis of a technology in banking.
The future of crypto will be better.
As long as we're capable to support and spread good information in crypto like investment opportunities, it will exist infinite. I believe this, cryptocurrencies are the one who can help crisis in community because it has a brighter future as a exchange payment to replace fiat money.

Vasyan

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:53:21 AM

I think cryptocurrency is the trend which eventually pass, there will be a large community of people who are interested in cryptocurrency but many will leave this business because the income each year will be reduced
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: