Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 05:31:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How long Crypto currency will survive?
1 Year
2 Years
5 Years
10 Years
Crypto will not die

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How long Crypto currency will survive?  (Read 3062 times)
Q2kc

Activity: 560
Merit: 15

$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 04:39:53 AM

I think Cryptocurrency will not Die because we are going to the future and that is the Age of Modern Technology and today we are just starting to use and adapt this kind of Technology, in the future we can use the blockchain technology in many ways that will help humans.
mel1978

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:43:13 AM

How long is crypto will survive in this world ?

What could kill Crypto?
Yeah iut is very hard to predict on how long will crypto survive in this world. I voted it will not end because as I have observed as the days came along there are lots and lots of people engaging in this crypto business and bitcoin and other coins are getting stronger although the price is quiet low. Here in this business many people are getting rich that is why many of us are getting to know and work for it.
MOProgress

Activity: 868
Merit: 116

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:45:39 AM

In my understanding, I believe that cryptocurrency has come to stay and I doubt what will make it go. So it will survive as long as the internet will survive.
r.bhalla07

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:49:43 AM

I think crypto currency will survive very long term because this is the only work which gives you very much money and the patience and the trust is very much required for this work and do this work regular from home without any holiday.

FilmBusinessBuster.com
» A GAME CHANGER for the Film Industry  «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Jaywahin

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:51:43 AM

It's hard to predict, but it's defenitely only the beginning of a very perspective technology that has a potential of changing the world.
Actually according to the article SciDex is creating a new contract that will be readable by human and machine, will be on the blockchain and can be used by normal businesses. And they are doing an ICO soon.
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:53:09 AM

Cryptocurrency is not dying because cryptocurrency has established how important some of it's ideals are for future of finance and business and how using cryptocurrency will benefit humanity and improve our financial well being!

David Corney

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 04:57:29 AM

I am optimistic that the crypto currency is able to survive for a long time, indeed for the time being the market conditions are bad and of course it will be very influential for crypto but this is a natural thing, hopefully this condition will get better again
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:05:37 AM

Crypto currency will already exist for a very long time. People have already appreciated the advantages of crypto currency, and the very idea of it can not disappear any more. However, decentralized crypto currency is not yet perfect, it has many shortcomings and they can not be eliminated so far. Apparently, the decentralized crypto currency will eventually grow into something new and more technologically perfect. While it's hard for us to talk about this, it's a completely new and unexplored world of digital technology.
Ekosistim

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 05:10:07 AM

crypto will never die, even some Country try to banned it, the crypto will never dissapear as long some Country still using it.

FINANCEX || THE NEXT GENERATION EXCHANGE
━ ⋄❖⋄ PUBLIC ICO COUNTDOWN : ICO WEBSITE || Join NOW!!! ⋄❖⋄ ━ (https://ico.financex.io/)
mmp95

Activity: 165

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:10:37 AM

I think that cryptocurrency can survive all the time. The cryptocurrency is good and worth investing. And I got some rewards in the encryption market, so now I believe them.
PRIMEBOSS

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:24:12 AM

In my knowledge i think that bitcoin will survive and they will not die forever an i hope that it will grow more in the next month i would like to use crypto for trading now because i have bought some amount of bitcoin.
megaradux

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:40:48 AM

I voted crypto will not die.
It is the future and nothing will kill it easily.
People talked about the 51% attack but it is almost impossible, plus. If one coin dies, some others will raise up and make awesome crypto projects. That wont be a problem for us.
Kalm

Activity: 269
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/ya7OkAV.png

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:47:09 AM

Crypto currency is never die. It long time to survive. Crypto currency reach the all county. So people will be use any where. It helpful to people future growth. It time change the price. So people will be check the price. Then invest. Before invest understand the bitcoin then invest.

VanDeinsberg12

Activity: 1540
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:05:11 AM

I voted crypto will not die.
It is the future and nothing will kill it easily.
People talked about the 51% attack but it is almost impossible, plus. If one coin dies, some others will raise up and make awesome crypto projects. That wont be a problem for us.
It's not impossible because the bitcoin gold has been getting it. But 51% attack can't be implemented in the POS coin. Bitcoin will never die consider there was a lot of people are using it to store their value.
It will not die and it will always exist straight with the development of the future technology to make our life will be easy.

.......[url]CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS...........[URL].....►  C O M I N G   S O O N.....
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:13:43 AM

I only say that the cryptocurrency will survive in a long time and we don't know how long it is but we can take a part in the cryptocurrency too while the cryptocurrency still exists so we can use the chance to get something benefits from the cryptocurrency. many people will take the parts too in the cryptocurrency as I think they want to make money from the crypto market so the more people will come to the crypto, the crypto will still survive and will still exist although the fluctuating of the price will always there.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
kmntrci

Activity: 439
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:36:58 PM

It seems to me that the crypt is just gaining popularity and will continue to develop. In the future it will be able to bring us a lot of things thanks to the cryptocurrencies and the technology of the blockchain.
Vzae

Activity: 431

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:08:30 PM

A question like we are playing hide and seek in a vast labyrinth park area, and is hard to find.
As with cryptocurrency, no one knows how long crypto will survive.
It is possible that crypto lasted forever, considering that the community is increasingly growing and they curious about crypto.
ui_zakharchenko

Activity: 518
Merit: 325

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 06:37:24 AM

While it pleases a certain circle of persons. or you can do it until the more high-tech option. Although the first and the second touches.
biznes35

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:17:36 AM

There's no right answer. Cryptocurrencies certainly will not die in the next 10 years, but there is a reason to talk about the disappearance in the more distant future.
Businesscase

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 12:12:24 PM

I think that cryptocurrency can survive all the time. The cryptocurrency is good and worth investing. And I got some rewards in the encryption market, so now I believe them.
I think it will exist until some new and more perspective technology will be found.  But this will be in the far future. The second way - it`s if many companies and influential people will disbelieve in crypto.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: