Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:02:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How long Crypto currency will survive?
1 Year
2 Years
5 Years
10 Years
Crypto will not die

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How long Crypto currency will survive?  (Read 3057 times)
saycryptohello

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:49:06 AM

Regarding the periods and duration of life, it is a simple divination. I can't remember model which can predict this event, and what can we say about people.
vanya.pronin.1983

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:53:58 AM

It depends on the mass adoption. If crypto currencies become mass adopted, they won't die ever. But if not, I think the market will have the same volume as right now and nothing will change. I believe in crypto space and hope that it will never die.
cathat

Activity: 264
Merit: 100

TEMCO

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 08:52:28 PM

I think it will last until the quantum computer is developed. It is he who can put a fat cross on the entire cryptocurrency as a whole.

▀▄▀  T E M C O ~ Supply Chain Powered by Bitcoin Network, RSK ▀▄▀
  Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP). 
Website   ★   Facebook   ★   Twitter   ★   Telegram   ★   Medium   ★   Reddit
kalashnikovski

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 09:20:07 PM

I think as long as investors are interested in it and as long as there is a need for its existence, it will exist in the market and be in demand.
surgexvb

Activity: 445

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:39:48 PM

I think we are only at the beginning of the journey and therefore you should not worry that cryptocurrency will not survive soon. Just some areas will be transformed and acquire a new look.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
ndico

Activity: 280

better Days Ahead...

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:50:38 PM

I believe cryptos will always survive and i think the only thing that can kill cryptos is when people stop investing, building and making use of blockchain and cryptos that powers these blockchain

Dacosta Osei-Tutu

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 04, 2018, 11:57:20 PM

Crypto will last for a very long years. This is because, more people are now embracing the blockchain technology and so getting into the crypto community. Crypto is not going to die any time soon
SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:26:50 AM

I think crypto currency will live on since there are many people who are still willing to invest on them and there is a possibility that we'll be using it massively with the release of crypto currency ATMs.
EmmanCryp

Activity: 471

QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:30:58 AM

How long is crypto will survive in this world ?

What could kill Crypto?

Cryptos is still young and since it's a wonderful and interesting technology and innovation, I see it getting stronger year by year. So it's not so matter of it dying but growing more.

┈┈┈┈┈ QUUBE ┈┈┈┈┈
First & Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
moschinot

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:43:12 AM

I really think that cryptocurrency is eternal and those people who will understand this before all will be very rich in the future

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
tetyulfania

Activity: 653

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:48:00 AM

More than 10 years bitcoin and crypto currency will be exist or survive based on how member keep interested and loving of crypto, they will always make investment at crypto will give more long time for bitcoin and altcoin be exist.
Pamplelune

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

WAWLLET - World’s first multi-asset wallet

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 12:56:42 AM

What could kill Crypto?

In my opinion crypto will exist while Internet does, as we know it.
So only global cataclysm, like huge sun flare, may ruin nowadays networks, including blockchains.  

Mabinat

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:01:34 AM

only time can answer this question. I hope that the cryptocurrency will last as long as possible.

betform [/ i] ▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
https://www.betformcoin.io/
childish

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:42:58 AM

i think cryptocurrency is still a profitable thing for the next few years even more. cryptocurrency is also growing and more altcoins are emerging with the good prospect. if it continues, the cryptocurrency will stay survive for the future.

I am sure so, in my opinion the crypto trend is still strong and good, investing now will make us get a big profit, the most important thing in crypto investment is to be patient because I am sure that the market will recover soon.
Cryptocurrency much rumored to be debased. but until now, Cryptocurrency is able to endure and have elevated high and increasing. This proves that Cryptocurrency is a coin that is very dependable and capable to survive in any conditions.

Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:48:34 AM

What could kill Crypto?

So only global cataclysm, like huge sun flare, may ruin nowadays networks, including blockchains.  

Cryptocurrency is dependent on internet. So it is highly probable that what would happen with internet has direct effect on cryptocurrency and  btc in particular. But I think that would be a small probability to happen. And bitcoin still has a long way to survive in the future.

reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:50:12 AM

Cryptocurrency is far from death because the it is growing each time. Due to its unique features and significance, crypto is emerging as the best payment method which allows users to be the masters of their own transactions without any central authoritative body involvement.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 01:58:38 AM

What could kill Crypto?

Maybe 3 generations we could still see kids and other people using cryptocurrency but by then, maybe another technology has been rising among the ranks of cryptocurrencies that is now in the works. Maybe a much more advanced and much more capable technology than cryptocurrency will ever be.

Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:13:31 AM

What could kill Crypto?

Cryptocurrency is dependent on internet. So it is highly probable that what would happen with internet has direct effect on cryptocurrency and  btc in particular. But I think that would be a small probability to happen. And bitcoin still has a long way to survive in the future.

In my opinion it is not the internet, but depends on the user, if the market continues to red then it is certain that the user will run away and choose another type of investment, if until December the market is still red of course I will also leave crypto.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
prashanta
Copper Member

Activity: 728

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:20:50 AM

What could kill Crypto?

In my opinion it is not the internet, but depends on the user, if the market continues to red then it is certain that the user will run away and choose another type of investment, if until December the market is still red of course I will also leave crypto.
yeah i think so. not only that I do not suppose there can be a dying in the crypto currency market, due to the fact many countries have relieved the Blackchain utility and those applications are directly associated with encrypted currency. With the improvement of Blackchain, I assume, Cryptocorans also can get extra interest!
briton

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 05, 2018, 03:26:33 AM

Crypto will be able to last a long time, I am sure about that and crypto will develop better from time to time and surely for the future it will be more widely known and more and more people will invest in crypto
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: