Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:35:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ARAW - The Decentralised Payment for ECommerce Ecosystem  (Read 56086 times)
ahmadakbari

Activity: 602
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 03:07:27 PM

MVP ready and working smoothly. Many strategic partnerships in place, which makes this project more likely to succeed, not only in its fundraising campaign but also in its execution.

Yes, What you mentioned is exactly what attracted me. Especially the partnership with Credit which causes many investors to be attracted.
Planton

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 09:30:33 AM

MVP ready and working smoothly. Many strategic partnerships in place, which makes this project more likely to succeed, not only in its fundraising campaign but also in its execution.

Yes, What you mentioned is exactly what attracted me. Especially the partnership with Credit which causes many investors to be attracted.
the team that manages this project is always trying their best for this project so that what is expected of this project will be realized later, moreover with the clear information and objectives of this project it will certainly be easier to attract many investors to join, good luck for the project This sales is also able to achieve the results that have been targeted.
suhadi88

Activity: 616

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
October 08, 2018, 03:19:53 AM

the team that manages this project is always trying their best for this project so that what is expected of this project will be realized later, moreover with the clear information and objectives of this project it will certainly be easier to attract many investors to join, good luck for the project This sales is also able to achieve the results that have been targeted.
of course, no doubt about it. all the teams will develop a project in earnest so that his project could be successful and can give satisfactory results.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
yuvadeep

Activity: 468
Merit: 12

A Solopreneur. Cryptocurrency enthusiast.

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 12:45:29 PM

Araw token main aim is to take part in online and in-store shopping that we use in our day-to-day life. Therefore, without changing their shopping style or understanding the hidden complications of blockchain technology.  Araw token is used to build a decentralized payment ecosystem that helps in increasing the approval of blockchain people around the world. Araw points all the problems those have occurred in e-commerce and cryptocurrency economics. Araw pay is an open gadget that can accept payments in Araw tokens and these can be paid by clicking a button from any website or business. Araw designed to bring all the solutions in Araw mobile and web wallet, open API platform. Araw main goal is to develop a platform that helps all the users by touch and pay card used for their daily shopping. Therefore, users need not worry about how it works, by purchasing daily or by paying users are earning Araw tokens. So, it can be taken easily with existing technologies. Araw mobile wallet will combine all the cryptocurrency exchanges where customers can easily exchange their Araw tokens with fiat currency or through other cryptocurrencies.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
xi_vii

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 02:00:03 AM

ARAW (ARAW) is already rated by Cryptolaboratory. All facts are here. Don't miss it!
Iyum
Copper Member

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:59:29 PM

eCommerce is already a big thing today and ARAW comes in market with blockchain and create payment for eCommerce Ecosystem. It's really good for all. They have MVP and quite nice. Best of luck team and this project.
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 03:27:17 AM

eCommerce is already a big thing today and ARAW comes in market with blockchain and create payment for eCommerce Ecosystem. It's really good for all. They have MVP and quite nice. Best of luck team and this project.
The current investment is $ 9 million and there is no sign of an increase in the past month. This is very difficult to understand because it is a good organized project but very few people are interested in the recent time. I think people are less interested in recent ICO projects and this has a great impact on these projects

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
lopachu

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 15, 2018, 02:16:33 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2018, 03:50:30 PM by lopachu

The current investment is $ 9 million and there is no sign of an increase in the past month. This is very difficult to understand because it is a good organized project but very few people are interested in the recent time. I think people are less interested in recent ICO projects and this has a great impact on these projects

$9 millions is is a big number, but it is not the real value of the investment, only take the real  value of the ether vs the value they pegged, 200/700 and make the Maths. More details in the post number #2022
rezakurnia66

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 03:35:36 AM

it could be that way, but we still have to be optimistic that this project will be able to achieve success and hope the team involved here will always work together compactly and provide more strategies for this project so that the project attracts more investors to join, and this project will goes as planned and expected.

MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:09:15 PM

$ 9 million ?

Can you explain to me how to calculate you, so you can deduce $ 9 million. Did you not calculate the sale discount given?

I really want to know how you calculate it to deduce the amount of fund Smiley

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
ahmadakbari

Activity: 602
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 08:50:06 PM

Yes, most of the people prefer to buy the tokens on the exchanges after the ICO if they are interested in a project. What has happend to some ICOs in the past months is making trouble for promising projects like Araw.
UstadSoleh

Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:19:08 AM

Yes, most of the people prefer to buy the tokens on the exchanges after the ICO if they are interested in a project. What has happend to some ICOs in the past months is making trouble for promising projects like Araw.
is ICO still going on here? looking forward to the good development of the team for this project hopefully all will run smoothly and be successful as expected.

Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568

COMBONetwork

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 05:25:08 AM

is ICO still going on here? looking forward to the good development of the team for this project hopefully all will run smoothly and be successful as expected.
ICO is still running for 22 days, you can see it at https://arawtoken.io/, there all the information about the token sale is very clear, the most important thing is that ARAW softcap has been reached, hopefully it won't disappoint

Tamrlan

Activity: 282
Merit: 113

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 02:50:42 PM

Yes, the ICO is still running.

Details;

ICO token price; 1 ARAW = $0.01
Total tokens: 5,000,000,000
Available for token sale: 3,500,000,000 (70%)
Pre-sale start date: 1 JULY - 9 SEP
Public sale start date: 10 SEP - 09 NOV
Soft cap: 2,000,000 USD
Hard cap: 25,000,000 USD
Accepts: ETH

985,800,000 ARAW SOLD

https://arawtoken.io
https://arawtoken.io/assets/araw_whitepaper.pdf?v1.8
Iyum
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:28:00 PM

With the presented set of products and solutions, I believe the project could go beyond e-commerce and expand to other industries. MVP is available which is already good for projects nowadays.
upyem2k

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 10:32:25 AM

Hello. I don't know why my name is not on the new bounty spreadsheet. I registered and I saw my name on the old bounty spreadsheet but when the new spreadsheet is carved out, my name is not on it.

I signed up for Facebook bounty and my name is on 1670 on the spreadsheet.
Please check and make correction.
active706

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 22, 2018, 01:50:24 PM

This is a very serious project. The team develops it from all possible sides. I've been following this project for a while, and I really like what I see!
ICOnow

Activity: 324

Truth about ICO - ICOnow.net

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2018, 11:47:21 PM

ICO rating ARAW Token ICO by ICOnow 76/100.

ICOnow.net - ICO rating, analysis and listing
chon0783
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:07:07 PM

Many strategic partnerships in place, which makes this project more likely to succeed, not only in its fundraising campaign but also in its execution.
NDX-AKA

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 09:34:14 AM

Many strategic partnerships in place, which makes this project more likely to succeed, not only in its fundraising campaign but also in its execution.
the team in this project is a great project so they will always try their best for this project so that in the future many will be interested and this project can achieve success as expected.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: