Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:44:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ARAW - The Decentralised Payment for ECommerce Ecosystem  (Read 56085 times)
Meggie Diaz

Activity: 91
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:23:02 PM

although there are many investors who are disappointed because ICO Araw is extended but in my opinion this is the right decision, considering the current market situation is very bad. I can't imagine if the ICO really ends in this month and listed in the exchange i am sure the price will definitely crash.
ahmadakbari

Activity: 602
Merit: 116

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:18:34 PM

although there are many investors who are disappointed because ICO Araw is extended but in my opinion this is the right decision, considering the current market situation is very bad. I can't imagine if the ICO really ends in this month and listed in the exchange i am sure the price will definitely crash.

Yes, we shouldn't blame the team. All the tokens I know have decreased in price after end of their ICO. It would be the same for Araw token. With extending the ICO, at least we can hope these bad days end until end of the ICO.
Tamrlan

Activity: 282
Merit: 113

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:56:57 AM

And I can't imagine, how if the ICO extension this time end, and the market situation is still bad, will the team extend again?
Extending the ICO continuously until the market situation improves?
like that!!!

ahmadakbari

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:42:32 PM

And I can't imagine, how if the ICO extension this time end, and the market situation is still bad, will the team extend again?
like that!!!

There is no guarantee that the market will have a better condition. But do you think there is an other option? What should they do? The price fall after the listing is inevitable. At least we are hopeful now.
Tamrlan

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:11:10 AM

like that!!!
There is no guarantee that the market will have a better condition. But do you think there is an other option? What should they do? The price fall after the listing is inevitable. At least we are hopeful now.
ICO is not fully 100% owned by the team.
Some % already are owned by investor. Are there discussion conducted by the team with investor to find a way out to avoid this bad market situation. The team make decisions that they think are good, but not necessarily good for investors.

For a bad market problem.
If the team fears the price of their token fall after entering the market.
It can't be avoided, until whenever they will experience a fall.

Fall then get up. It's called success.
ahmadakbari

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 11:35:12 PM

like that!!!
Some % already are owned by investor. Are there discussion conducted by the team with investor to find a way out to avoid this bad market situation. The team make decisions that they think are good, but not necessarily good for investors.

Team is not the owner of all tokens.
But they are responsible for the future of the tokens more than any other people. The team is likely the biggest holder.
I am defending them. But it's really difficult to decide what should do in these bad days.
Tamrlan

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 05:04:47 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2019, 08:14:14 AM by Tamrlan

like that!!!

Team is not the owner of all tokens.
But they are responsible for the future of the tokens more than any other people. The team is likely the biggest holder.
I am defending them. But it's really difficult to decide what should do in these bad days.
Okay fine. What do you want to say, say now?
Do you want to say that the team will hold the token until the market situation really improves?
I am sure the team know what to do for the future of ARAW token. But not by following taste their fear of facing this market situation. I am not a market analysis expert, but I am convinced that 'enter on the exchange with a market situation like this' is important for the sovereignty of Araw token in the future. Because how even story, araw will still face situations like this until any time.

Facing is far better than avoiding.
lamponk15

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:54:53 PM

this project has its own advantages that are not included in other projects similar to this project. ARAW online payment with technology that is very good, present and keep up with the times. I hope this project can run smoothly and be able to develop.
lopachu

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:09:31 PM

this project has its own advantages that are not included in other projects similar to this project. ARAW online payment with technology that is very good, present and keep up with the times. I hope this project can run smoothly and be able to develop.

....And the advantages are???
MadeinCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:22:40 AM

....And the advantages are???

Araw have provided an ecosystem platform that is scalable and effective, yet simple over the Ethereum Blockchain, where customers and brands can interact without restrictions in a dependable, trustless, and mutually beneficial manner.

Araw pay will be an open widget to accept payments in ARAW token. Araw aim to provide seamless Araw pay solutions in Araw mobile & web wallet, open API platform, and Araw e-commerce marketplace.

Source : https://arawtoken.io & https://arawtoken.io/assets/araw_whitepaper.pdf?v1.11

For details visit Araw website and whitepaper.
stasyk411

Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 08:36:31 AM

Everything is very beautifully painted and the bonuses are excellent, but only the time for sales is chosen that is not suitable. Now they are dying or are reborn. This is as pleasant for someone.
UstadSoleh

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 01:25:23 PM

Everything is very beautifully painted and the bonuses are excellent, but only the time for sales is chosen that is not suitable. Now they are dying or are reborn. This is as pleasant for someone.
we just trust the managing team they must have planned the best for this project and provided the best for all, I'm sure the team will always try to give the best to the project and the participants who join.

Midaktai

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 01:46:32 PM

we just trust the managing team they must have planned the best for this project and provided the best for all, I'm sure the team will always try to give the best to the project and the participants who join.
of course, moreover the ARAW project has run its ICO well,
all we need to do is wait for news from ARAW, and the bounty will be given as soon as possible
MadeinCoin
Legendary

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 05:22:25 AM

And the bounty will be given as soon as possible
It will not happen. That will be done next year, after the token sale is complete.
67 days again. And that will be done around March 2019.

Like the message written in the thread bounty.
The bounties will be paid within 30 days after the end of the Token Sale.
NDX-AKA

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:05:55 AM

And the bounty will be given as soon as possible
It will not happen. That will be done next year, after the token sale is complete.
67 days again. And that will be done around March 2019.

Like the message written in the thread bounty.
The bounties will be paid within 30 days after the end of the Token Sale.
we just wait, hopefully the distribution will run smoothly and the results to be obtained are also satisfying as expected. successful for the ARAW project.
the team did this because they might want to give satisfactory results to the participants while waiting for the market to improve again, just praying the best for the participants who joined here, right as expected all of them will give the best.
mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 12:30:28 AM

There seems to be no progress at all, the token sale are stuck and that still have 57 days left, I think there seems no investors interested to come, just wondering is there any good information about development?
MadeinCoin
Legendary

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 02:44:14 AM

There seems to be no progress at all, the token sale are stuck and that still have 57 days left, I think there seems no investors interested to come, just wondering is there any good information about development?
So far I have not seen any update they have share to the public, usually every time there is an update from the team, they will share it with the community through social media.

- I feel that this team too enclosed.
UstadSoleh

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:43:22 AM

So far I have not seen any update they have share to the public, usually every time there is an update from the team, they will share it with the community through social media.

It seems that the team in this project is preparing something more interesting for this project so that later investors will be interested in joining, we are waiting for the good news from the team that manages this project. Hope all is well and this project will be able to continue until success.

Leftneck

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 07:31:06 AM

It seems that the team in this project is preparing something more interesting for this project so that later investors will be interested in joining, we are waiting for the good news from the team that manages this project. Hope all is well and this project will be able to continue until success.
If what you say is indeed certainly makes me also curious about the good news, what is meant and better we have to be patient to wait for that and we'll see what happens next

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
mia_houston

Activity: 1204
Merit: 539

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 02:31:51 AM

Sad,
see they have extend the crowdsale, As i remember they have partnership with other project but I wonder which project? and I also remember that they get investment funds from other projects, Nah i'll think positiv if it hasn't been published yet
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: