Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:33:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ARAW - The Decentralised Payment for ECommerce Ecosystem  (Read 56060 times)
big_daddy

Activity: 1652
Merit: 583

xUSD - The PRIVATE stable coin - Haven Protocol

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2019, 08:05:14 AM

the airdrop received  Cool tnx to ARAW Token for the distribution

If you don't believe it or don't get it, I don't have the time to try to convince you, sorry.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MadeinCoin
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 05:38:02 AM

Now the price of Araw in Latoken 1/0.00000007 Eth Undecided Trading begins on 15th Feb 2019, open with 0.00008000 Eth.
less than 1 month the dump already of too deep. This is not included bounty tokens.

CryptoTech_

Activity: 994
Merit: 106

Official Street Team member

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 05:57:44 AM

Now the price of Araw in Latoken 1/0.00000007 Eth Undecided Trading begins on 15th Feb 2019, open with 0.00008000 Eth.
less than 1 month the dump already of too deep. This is not included bounty tokens.
latoken is not a good exchange for new tokens, there are lots of new token lists there and I don't think any of them have a good price or volume, all the price tokens are destroyed after entering there

Beyond Protocol Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk thread
suhardi3899

Activity: 420
Merit: 24

View Profile
February 25, 2019, 06:56:47 PM

latoken is not a good exchange for new tokens, there are lots of new token lists there and I don't think any of them have a good price or volume, all the price tokens are destroyed after entering there

Perfect, I agree with you about Latoken. The volume there is very severe, tokens there are almost average pressed at the lowest price.
But that's not fully wrong Latoken, because in p2pb2b Araw is also experience a dump too deep. 0.00000009 eth / Araw.
Yes, I'm sure this will go deeper when the bounty is finish distribution.
Mediator
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 07:23:11 AM

Araw will be listed on Hotbit.

Open Deposit; March 4, 2019. 17:00 (UTC+8)
Open Trading;  March 5, 2019. 17:00 (UTC+8)

Source; https://help.hotbit.io/hc/en-us/articles/360019172953-Hotbit-will-launch-ARAW-on-March-5th
betlifeai

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 05:44:23 AM

so you work so hard in the bounty about 4 or 5 month u make 30000 to 50000 araw tokens and u feel happy because it's about 300$ or 500$ and then u wait for your work to pay off but guess what u can buy thousands of it almost for free now maybe even millions of it being offered right now on hotbit , so unfair , i hope bitcointalk mod closes bounty section cus most of it is shit and lies
betlifeai

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 04:09:03 PM

ALERT - DO NOT TRADE ON CRYPOBULLS EXCHNAGE IT'S NOT AN OFFICIAL EXCHANGE BY ARAW & THEY HAVE NOT BEEN ALLOWING WITHDRAWS! AVOID CRYPTOBULLS EXCHANGE!!!

That sucks, but It looks like the ICO buyers and airdrops/bounty holders dumped right away when listed on LAToken which is not uncommon. This drove the price down it appears, but it just happened very fast this time.

The good news is the project is very undervalued now with a marketcap under $115k! When ICO was done the ICO offered was at $.01 x 5,000,000,000.00 = 50,000,000 marketcap which would have made it a near top 75 coin. Anyone should have been able to do the math and see that was a bit high to start an ICO off for marketcap wise.

Still $115,000 the current marketcap is very low and is what I feel is the best opportunity in crypto right now. I would suggest to approach the looking glass differently and see what other projects that are similar are worth marketcap wise.

I see things like Smartcash and other coins/tokens that have market caps of $5,000,000 - $25,000,000 and don't have great websites, plan of actions (roadmaps), etc. like ARAW's. $115,000 is a very under valued marketcap regardless of the current market. I see this if the market stays the same at around $7,000,000 -$15,000,000 marketcap, so if you look at it that way; you can buy now and get 75-100x you're investment!

Personally, I loaded up when I found the project on CoinGecko last week when it was newly listed which was after the price dipped on LAToken, thus my opinion is different than yours, but still try to spin the negative to a positive.

I've been in e-commerce for nearly 20 years and a top Amazon USA seller and I believe in this project beyond the low marketcap it currently has.

I just can't see how this token does not increase in value when the API is live this QTR, the widget goes live and other things on the roadmap come to fruition.

Pair that with the lack of ARAW coverage online and media after the ICO. The only thing has been people tweeting the same thing for airdrops.  Once people see what they are doing with their eco system and realize that this is an undervalued token; you should see reviews for it on youtube, blogs etc.

Then consider that there's other low hanging fruits as well that can boost the price by increasing the usage of the token in their eco-system. Example: once the API is done they could very easy make a Shopify and Magento apps/extensions etc. The reality is once that API hits anyone can help increase user base by offering/developing it for companies and sites which without a doubt should increase the price several times over.

All these things considered, I really do see a rally in the price soon. Even if the market goes down as a whole, the current marketcap is very undervalued. If the market takes off; this should hit my estimated marketcap price even sooner.

This is provided it's not a scam. I see the videos they have on their youtube page, their site, their Linkedin profiles etc- I don't feel like this is a scam at all. Otherwise I would not have invested my money.

Just saying, I'd personally would rethink my position in your shoes and buy them now before others become aware of the project and the API is live.

we can't be so sure about the opening price what in chart it's just lies it's about volume and which point was that 115k was offered , if u don't get listed on binance or bitforex or bittrex or exrates or upbit or huobi it's gonna be a shit coin for sure + i'm angry about the hard work how do you feel about working so hard for months and then someone bought 3m for free, i made 30000 tokens in months of hard work  Angry Angry Angry Angry at least it needs to be on majors that don't accept just any token
MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 04:14:58 PM

so you work so hard in the bounty about 4 or 5 month u make 30000 to 50000 araw tokens and u feel happy because it's about 300$ or 500$ and then u wait for your work to pay off but guess what u can buy thousands of it almost for free now maybe even millions of it being offered right now on hotbit , so unfair , i hope bitcointalk mod closes bounty section cus most of it is shit and lies
We have to accept the fact that ICO is dying and another trend will soon be replaced. Araw is just a small example of thousands of other projects. I believe that if you want to participate in a good project, choose the right trend in this market because everything is changing very fast and we cannot be sure what will happen.

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ███       ███  ███       ███
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
██████████████      ██████████████
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████
█████████    ██    ██    █████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
betlifeai

View Profile
March 07, 2019, 04:45:15 PM

We have to accept the fact that ICO is dying and another trend will soon be replaced. Araw is just a small example of thousands of other projects. I believe that if you want to participate in a good project, choose the right trend in this market because everything is changing very fast and we cannot be sure what will happen.
yeah bro it's gonna be a shit token for sure , it got destroyed , it's unbelievably unbalanced not because it costs nothing but because u can now hold as many millions as u want because sometimes u see a bad coin offered at 0.0000002 for example but the point is there is no volume in the first place so even if it it look shit it's not in reality, i was shocked only because it looked as a big deal in icobench 14 ratings but it is what it is eventually
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 12:01:19 AM

This is just the standard selection process. Many projects will be launched and the majority of those will just disappear again, but hopefully not taking too much money out of the market with them.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
restuibu

Activity: 994
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 03:23:36 AM

Cheesy Cheesy  because of your resentment towards araw and make you mod to close bounty section? tokens that have low prices or even just become displays in mew are common and not only is this project experiencing it there are still many projects out there experiencing things like this, it's because team doesn't work really

Amel
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1033

View Profile
March 09, 2019, 05:39:38 AM

Cheesy Cheesy  because of your resentment towards araw and make you mod to close bounty section? tokens that have low prices or even just become displays in mew are common and not only is this project experiencing it there are still many projects out there experiencing things like this, it's because team doesn't work really
Don't claim anything too fast because Araw has just started, now they are still in the exchange stage not yet entering the main stage
Give them time in the next few months
dzonikg28

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 08:57:26 PM

Don't claim anything too fast because Araw has just started, now they are still in the exchange stage not yet entering the main stage

They will at least need a few months to build everything they have on their agenda and it can take years to see lots of adoption.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
                                                ████
                                                ████
dzonikg28

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 08:28:22 PM

Your point is? Of course it will take time for the products to be brought to fruition, that's how projects work. If it takes years for adaptation so be it. Look at Smartcash's market cap, look at other market caps of similar projects that are of similar ideas. All have higher market caps. There's several projects that have started off with low marketcaps and volume and made it to the top 250! Making several Millionaries in the process. Please sell me your Araw! I'll support the community and HODL. This one has a lot going for it and flying under the radar... for now.

They will at least need a few months to build everything they have on their agenda and it can take years to see lots of adoption.

Have I said with a single word that I recommend selling? I am just trying to be realistic and said that nothing will happen over night and will take a lot of time.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
                                                ████
                                                ████
lembang

Merit: 501

View Profile
March 12, 2019, 05:37:42 PM

Your point is? Of course it will take time for the products to be brought to fruition, that's how projects work. If it takes years for adaptation so be it. Look at Smartcash's market cap, look at other market caps of similar projects that are of similar ideas. All have higher market caps. There's several projects that have started off with low marketcaps and volume and made it to the top 250! Making several Millionaries in the process. Please sell me your Araw! I'll support the community and HODL. This one has a lot going for it and flying under the radar... for now.

Have I said with a single word that I recommend selling? I am just trying to be realistic and said that nothing will happen over night and will take a lot of time.
it's not that easy because many people are still waiting for a more reasonable price because the current price is not friendly so I just stand it and hopefully at any time the price will rise
template

Activity: 1085
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 07:05:32 AM

Team is fake
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
March 13, 2019, 03:54:09 PM

Today is the day when all the good news appears at this project. They have been listed on Coinmarketcap and many important partners make this project attract many new investors. I believe that with this development Araw will surely reach the highest price soon and people should keep this token more because I'm sure this price increase is only the beginning of the new development of the project.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
MrPiggles

Activity: 980
Merit: 256

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 03:45:33 AM

Today is the day when all the good news appears at this project. They have been listed on Coinmarketcap and many important partners make this project attract many new investors. I believe that with this development Araw will surely reach the highest price soon and people should keep this token more because I'm sure this price increase is only the beginning of the new development of the project.
I am also very impressed by the price that Araw has achieved. I believe this start will make Araw better and better and I am sure many applications will be released in the near future. Just buy Araw and keep in the long term, making a profit will only be a matter of time

▄▄████▄
          ██▀▀  ▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ██▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
   ██     ███▄▄▄▄██▀     ██
   ██      ▀▀▀██▀▀       ██
  ▄██                    ██▄
  ██▀       ██████       ▀██
  ██        ██  ██        ██
  ██       ███  ███       ██
 ██▀       ███  ███       ▀██
▄██        ████████        ██▄
███                        ███
 ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
  ▀████████████████████████▀

iBid

Decentralized Auctions
on Blockchain
  ▄██

▀██
▄ ▄▄
██▄▀██▄
████▄▀▀██▄
██████▄ ▀███▄▄
████████▄ ▀███▀ ▄
██████████▄ ▀ ▄████▄
██████████▀ ▄ ▀███▀▀
████████▀ ▄███▄ ▀
██████▀▄████▀▀
████▀▄███▀
██▀▄█▀▀
  ▀▀
GET IN ON
Google Play
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
  ▄██

▀██
          ▄▄█
         ▄██▀
    ▄▄▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████████████
▄██████████████▀
███████████████
███████████████
▀███████████████▄
 ████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████▀
   ▀████▀▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀

About us
Telegram
███████████████    ███████████████
█████████████        █████████████
███████████            ███████████
████████████████  ████████████████
██████████              ██████████
██████████  ████  ████  ██████████

███ SIGN UP ███
██████████▀▀▀▀████████████████████
██████████▄▄    ▀▀▀███████████████
██████████  ▀▀ ▄▄  ▄██████████████
█████████        ▀████████████████
████████▀        █████████████████
██████▀▀▀▄▄     ██     ▀▀▀████████
██████▄     ▀▀▄▄███▄         ▀████
█████████▄▄▄   ███████▄▄       ███
███████████████████████████▄▄▄████
████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████████
███▀             ▀████████████████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████

All auctions start at $0
with no minimum reserve

AN  AUCTION
Tuareg

Activity: 1848
Merit: 372

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 10:46:00 AM

The fluctuation of the Araw token rate is not an indication of the success of the project itself. I believe in Araw, but carefully now I treat all crypto projects, because there is a lot of deception in this market.
Leftneck

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
March 15, 2019, 12:22:59 PM

The fluctuation of the Araw token rate is not an indication of the success of the project itself. I believe in Araw, but carefully now I treat all crypto projects, because there is a lot of deception in this market.
If we talk about fraud, of course, for me personally, it is normal here, and such fraud is very worrying for everyone, so we have to be careful and hopefully fraud can be dealt with immediately

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: