Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:50:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [CLOSED] batch #43 .34, .39 btc per ASICMiner Cube 30-38Gh/s  (Read 24830 times)
jdot007

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 06:32:05 AM

Canary,

You'll need a label per unit correct?

Thanks

-J

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
aznatama

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 06:34:07 AM

working through labels... looks like I should be able to get cubes tomorrow and begin shipping out.
each email will get a reply once it is processed.  impatient PMs and emails are not necessary since I'm working through the list.
if you sent an email, you will have a reply.

shipping should start tomorrow. Smiley

Awesome!!  Sending labels now.
whitefeather

Activity: 97

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 02:56:27 PM

Canary,

You'll need a label per unit correct?

Thanks

-J

For shipping, each cube will be in it's own 8x8x8 box. each box is 7 pounds. you should consider insurance, it's up to you...

so if you have 2 cubes on order, you'll send 2 labels, 1 for each cube.
3 on order, send 3 labels etc... etc...
6 Cubes ordered, please send 6 labels.
amer

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 03:23:31 PM

I learned the hard way, and I'm sure frustrated Canary in doing so, that Armory does not digitally sign in a way that is compatible with the bitcoin-qt method, so make sure you don't sign it with Armory. (My understanding is that compatibility will come to Armory later)

tips: 1amerApYUVjsKSuVUtfjxaoi7QXG7Zwao
colemab

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 04:09:22 PM

I learned the hard way, and I'm sure frustrated Canary in doing so, that Armory does not digitally sign in a way that is compatible with the bitcoin-qt method, so make sure you don't sign it with Armory. (My understanding is that compatibility will come to Armory later)

I also learned this the hard way and was in a rush to get bitcoin-qt setup and signed a new message. Hopefully neither of our cubes are delayed because of it . .
ldh37

Activity: 116

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 07:08:07 PM

I also learned this the hard way and was in a rush to get bitcoin-qt setup and signed a new message. Hopefully neither of our cubes are delayed because of it . .

The latest version of Armory (0.90-beta) will let you sign a message in Bitcoin-qt compatible format.  I installed the Ubuntu-64 bit version a couple weeks ago and it has a signing option called "Bare Signature (Bitcoin-Qt Compatible)".  It also supports base64 and clearsign formats.

Donations Welcome - BTC: 1JUyXPSLgCtmp65LBJjN5MTFRQjWPhxExM
COINBASE - Buy/Sell BTC
Fear_in_Cube

Activity: 44

View Profile
December 11, 2013, 08:02:49 PM

Wait, are you sure? I thought Armory dev posted up a bounty for message signing compatible with bitcoin-qt, which was completed?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=179422.0

colemab

Activity: 54

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 01:07:09 AM

The latest version of Armory (0.90-beta) will let you sign a message in Bitcoin-qt compatible format.  I installed the Ubuntu-64 bit version a couple weeks ago and it has a signing option called "Bare Signature (Bitcoin-Qt Compatible)".  It also supports base64 and clearsign formats.

I have Amory version 0.88.1 so that would explain why it didn't work.
amer

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 06:06:23 AM

Wait, are you sure? I thought Armory dev posted up a bounty for message signing compatible with bitcoin-qt, which was completed?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=179422.0

It must be a new feature, I'm also on 0.88.1

Damnsammit

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 03:25:18 PM

Any update?  Sorry, I'm a little antsy... was hoping to get the Cube by this weekend.

Never got an email back and was wondering if I messed up the format or something...

dresdenreader

Activity: 239

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 03:55:36 PM

Any update?  Sorry, I'm a little antsy... was hoping to get the Cube by this weekend.

Never got an email back and was wondering if I messed up the format or something...

He said he would email us when he got everything around.

I haven't seen any movement on my tracking numbers or gotten an email so I'm going to assume he's still working on stuff. Just be patient.

BTC - 16CCpAqNiuqVNkihfEY3UjDsR5UAFYbiMX
DARK LORD CTHULHU BE PRAISED - OFF - QgdYCLwJAE8CA287xUVi5Zkv6NN9PDaA78
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=294383.0
mogrith
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1001

Use Coinbase Account almosanywhere with Shift card

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2013, 05:37:16 PM

I got an email 12/10 tracking shows it has been shipped out but not yet in my area.

USPS prioity mail

Merge mine BLC+PHO+ELT+XDQ+BBTC+UMO+LIT pool is open http://la1.blakecoin.com tips: 1MogRiTHpQZ7bkpq49cSVWADrTt7Jrghp
dresdenreader

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 06:06:17 PM

I got an email 12/10 tracking shows it has been shipped out but not yet in my area.

USPS prioity mail

You were one of the first people to order, so that makes sense. I hope that Canary isn't waiting to send mine out on Friday just because that's what I set the shipping date as on the label. When I made the USPS label I had no idea when he would be able to start shipping, so I just put Friday as a guess.

amer

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 06:42:03 PM

Got mine earlier today (USPS Priority Express). Thanks for putting this together Canary! Excited to get it hashing!

bitcoiner49er

Activity: 457

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 08:03:06 PM

Got mine a few mins ago. WOW, nicely built! Although 3 screws rattled out of the left most heat sink bank. No biggie to pull it out and reinstall them, but the reason  looks to be that the boards were not properly located in the extruded "notches"; allowing for them to bounce around during shipping.
Hopefully everything is fine aside from that.
Thanks Canary!! Great GP as always.  Grin

Homo doctus is se semper divitias habet
delta11965

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 10:13:08 PM

This is my first time ordering through him, placed mine on the 29th one of the first and had a friend vierfy I did it right and haven't heard a word nor has it shipped. I pm'd him a day or 2 ago to see if there was some issue but no response, is this common? I thought for sure I would have had it . Rt now I'd even pay for additional overnight shipping to get it. I didn't want to say anything to bother him cause he's got lots going on but this is a bummer, and if it's anything I'm sure I messed it up but let me know please
Damnsammit

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 10:32:31 PM

This is my first time ordering through him, placed mine on the 29th one of the first and had a friend vierfy I did it right and haven't heard a word nor has it shipped. I pm'd him a day or 2 ago to see if there was some issue but no response, is this common? I thought for sure I would have had it . Rt now I'd even pay for additional overnight shipping to get it. I didn't want to say anything to bother him cause he's got lots going on but this is a bummer, and if it's anything I'm sure I messed it up but let me know please

I'm in the same boat brother.  Well I ordered after you, but I just don't like the uneasy feeling of thinking I screwed up somewhere... hopefully we both got it right and hear something from him soon... or better yet, get a Cube in the mail! Smiley

Operatr

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

www.DonateMedia.org

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2013, 10:37:07 PM

Just be patient, hes working through a pile of cubes today no doubt. If there is a problem he has your email.

macsheadroom

Activity: 104

Computer Service Tech

View Profile
December 12, 2013, 11:37:20 PM

Yes no worries, he will email you if there is a problem. I'm sure he was about to give up on me because I cannot follow directions. A dozen or more emails later My cube is on its way.

1FQkmrwQ7yf9MKGLsAUhY2jgMT8WjepwL7
dresdenreader

View Profile
December 13, 2013, 03:48:40 AM

Yep, just got an email, mine are on their way = ) Thanks Canary!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: