Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:04:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Blockshipping - Transforming the Global Shipping Industry. Sale 14.05  (Read 25737 times)
nurysan

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:01:16 AM

let's support this project, so that later this project can achieve its success, because it is a worthy project to be developed to succeed. and hopefully many investors will be interested in this project later.
TheRedCanary

Activity: 390
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 04:40:48 AM

let's support this project, so that later this project can achieve its success, because it is a worthy project to be developed to succeed. and hopefully many investors will be interested in this project later.

Thanks for your support! All the best to you.
mexi.db

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:53:14 AM

Blockshipping CEO & Founder Peter Ludvigsen has 39 years of experience within the shipping industry.
Check out the link below to read Sea News' interview with Peter's take on GSCP and the impact it will have on the global container shipping industry

http://ow.ly/STPy30jN7NU
Margary

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:09:20 AM

I read the main information about this project, and I was interested in some of his details.
I will recommend your project to people, because I have seen here a promising idea and an experienced team, that will be able to develop this idea.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
cattano

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:47:32 AM

Shipping industry is one of many things that makes the world economy spinning.
Without it, we can't sent many goods across the world.
With this project support, it will makes that industry grow and be better than it was.
lilowend

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:04:20 AM

Good day! We added your project to the organizer for bounty hunters - http://liquidico.com/campaign/432. We can hold your ann thread on first 2 pages. Is it intresting for you?
mexi.db

Merit: 102

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:58:13 AM

I read the main information about this project, and I was interested in some of his details.
I will recommend your project to people, because I have seen here a promising idea and an experienced team, that will be able to develop this idea.
Good day! We added your project to the organizer for bounty hunters - http://liquidico.com/campaign/432. We can hold your ann thread on first 2 pages. Is it intresting for you?
Shipping industry is one of many things that makes the world economy spinning.
Without it, we can't sent many goods across the world.
With this project support, it will makes that industry grow and be better than it was.
Thanks for all the support! Join in the conversation at https://t.me/blockshipping
Demirung

Activity: 434
Merit: 70

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:28:19 PM

I think this project is very interesting and potential. a new revolution in the more lucrative global shipping industry. but projects like this require a lot of money. hopefully, many big investors will participate in this great project.
This platform will soon become the main platform for managing operational payments between stakeholders related to physical processing (exchange), transportation and joint use of containers Smiley
Demirung

Activity: 434
Merit: 70

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:29:54 PM

I already know many people who are interested in this project! In fact Blockshipping has a large number of fans
trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:30:21 PM

in my opinion, the company deserves the attention of all shareholders, because the transit of goods is a difficult matter, and if you implement the project, it will be a success for everyone)
DashingCrypto

Activity: 504
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:35:22 PM

Hey Blockshipping fans!

HUGE NEWS! We're the #1 story on bitcoinist.com (as of 7th May 2018)

"HOW BLOCKSHIPPING’S GSCP PLATFORM IS TRANSFORMING THE GLOBAL CONTAINER SHIPPING INDUSTRY"

There are some impressive statements from the article in Bitcoinist:

"From an objective standpoint, GSCP shows immense potential with its industry-disrupting idea – and one that should be taken seriously by anyone who considers themselves to be a serious blockchain investor"

Exciting!

Please feel free to share the article with friends and social networks, and if you have any questions don't hesitate to stop by our Telegram Group!

Grin
tortumtrak

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 09:19:25 PM

One of the projects I like . I'm thinking about joining the Bounty campaign. I believe ICO will be successful and realize all goal set. But need to watch for during ICO and post ICO period. Good luck to project devs.
Yaiko08

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 01:43:19 AM

One of the projects I like . I'm thinking about joining the Bounty campaign. I believe ICO will be successful and realize all goal set. But need to watch for during ICO and post ICO period. Good luck to project devs.
Indeed a very nice project, and the project is managed by a team who have good performance. and I am sure that the expected targets in this project could be easily reached.
Planton

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:03:00 AM

Indeed a very nice project, and the project is managed by a team who have good performance. and I am sure that the expected targets in this project could be easily reached.
by having a good team, I think it will be easily for this project can achieve success.
We see first how the development of this project in the future, hopefully everything will run smoothly.
nurysan

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:11:55 AM

by having a good team, I think it will be easily for this project can achieve success.
We see first how the development of this project in the future, hopefully everything will run smoothly.
I also see interesting things from this project, I also see the team involved in this project is solid so surely for the future his project will achieve its success, and ico will run smoothly in accordance with the plan and achieve maximum results too. success for the project this.
Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:15:45 AM

I also see interesting things from this project, I also see the team involved in this project is solid so surely for the future his project will achieve its success, and ico will run smoothly in accordance with the plan and achieve maximum results too. success for the project this.
We always expect the best for the success of the project, and I am sure that in the hands of a very good team, this project could be successful.
allfriends88

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:57:28 AM

We always expect the best for the success of the project, and I am sure that in the hands of a very good team, this project could be successful.
many who gave positive comments towards this project and I became convinced that this project is a great project and can give the best to participants. Hopefully, more and more who support this project.
ndyarisya

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:02:04 AM

The project offers a very complete concept of having in the world of sea transport ,, GSCP is a neutral global platform for all players in container shipping industry - operators, ports, terminals, transport companies, etc. from pre-sale only Blockshipping has received orders with total value USD 2,010,000 out of 480 contributors based in 57 countries! I think this is a great achievement. And now we know that the freight industry through sea containers is a very big industry that is done in almost all countries in the world. so by developing such projects with blochchain technology into a new breakthrough so the industry can be controlled more easily, but it also claims to enable savings in the container industry, as well as to reduce CO2 emissions. so I think this project is very worth to be supported so that it can be recognized and applied throughout dunia.semoga success this project in the future.
Kriptos

Merit: 10

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:07:32 AM

The project offers a very complete concept of having in the world of sea transport ,, GSCP is a neutral global platform for all players in container shipping industry - operators, ports, terminals, transport companies, etc. from pre-sale only Blockshipping has received orders with total value USD 2,010,000 out of 480 contributors based in 57 countries! I think this is a great achievement. And now we know that the freight industry through sea containers is a very big industry that is done in almost all countries in the world. so by developing such projects with blochchain technology into a new breakthrough so the industry can be controlled more easily, but it also claims to enable savings in the container industry, as well as to reduce CO2 emissions. so I think this project is very worth to be supported so that it can be recognized and applied throughout dunia.semoga success this project in the future.
I also see interesting things from this project, it is true that this project is worthy of our support to success later, by getting a lot of team support also must be more spirit in developing this project because it is very dear also if this good project should fail later, so all who are involved in this project have an important role to achieve the success of this project.

Trihadi Nasrul N

Activity: 405

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:25:18 AM

This a good innovation project global shipping industry based on blockchain technology.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: