Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 11:25:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Blockshipping - Transforming the Global Shipping Industry. Sale 14.05  (Read 25734 times)
DashingCrypto

Activity: 504
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 07:23:34 PM

A worthy project! Be sure to take part in the public sale on may 14! In my opinion, the Blockshipping has a very promising future as the project will not only improve the quality of transportation, but also take care of our planet!

Thanks for the feedback and support!

Don't forget to check out Blockshipping's Telegram Group if you have any questions about the project.

Grin
mexi.db

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:01:19 AM

Check out this great article which summarizes a lot of the key points about Blockshipping:
"Blockshipping ICO: Revolutionising the global container industry"
NS-Soul

Activity: 497
Merit: 110

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 10:19:54 AM

Check out this great article which summarizes a lot of the key points about Blockshipping:
"Blockshipping ICO: Revolutionising the global container industry"

While the ico hasn't started and here's the news about this crypto its truly a big one and awaited for many investors. Its more on long term project so if anyone is interested to get in and buy tokens think long term and expect big return after all its program was running.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
stormfold

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:58:53 AM

Check out the latest Blockshipping update:
https://medium.com/@Blockshipping/the-blockshipping-public-token-sale-opens-on-may-14th-e6da03a86992
obsbtc

Activity: 1330

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:52:57 PM

FAQ has a lot that you may find interesting! https://www.blockshipping.io/faq/

MaryAngela_Fantocci

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 09:12:11 PM

Hi, how information of status of containers will be writing on the platform?

The status of containers will be stored on a private/permissioned blockchain. There are more details in section 4.8 of the whitepaper, https://www.blockshipping.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Blockshipping_GSCP_ICO_White_Paper_public.pdf

if I understand correctly sensor technologies are like a scanning machine?

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
kenobius
Legendary

Activity: 1650
Merit: 1033

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:10:10 AM

Blockshipping’s GSCP ICO will be the first ever ICO to be based on the new ICO 2.0 framework.

The purpose of ICO 2.0 framework is to increase the quality standards for ICOs making sure that future Danish ICOs:
    are 100% compliant with Danish law,
    aim at the highest standards in terms of security and quality of coding,
    promote openness, transparency, and honesty
    follow a strict code of conduct when it comes to communications and relation building with the ICO stakeholder groups.

TraditionalScience

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:59:56 AM

https://i.imgur.com/HQ2610G.jpg

BLOCKCHAIN NEWS!!! Investing in Shipping Containers, Blockshipping is What you need.

Read more here: https://www.coinannouncer.com/investing-in-shipping-containers-blockshipping-is-what-you-need/
andreas-jon

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:36:15 AM

With the Blockshipping project the industry can be controlled more easily and in addition the project also claims to enable cost savings in the container industry
maaldaz

Activity: 420

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:51:55 AM

With the Blockshipping project the industry can be controlled more easily and in addition the project also claims to enable cost savings in the container industry

That is agreeable, with lower cost there will also give a positive effect on the final price on the product that shiped.
So it could give profit for everyone that related with the shiping process.

KRISTIMAK

Activity: 197

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 03:56:13 AM

This project has a mature concept and has prepared everything well even has prepared 27 million containers for the transportation and logistics container is very helpful to improve the high quality standards in the field of delivery. Moreover, this project gets funding from the supporters, so the more both in the construction of the concept. especially with a great team. it will certainly attract a lot of investors to join.luar hopefully his token sold out .continued success. Hopefully many interested investors and projects can succeed as expected
let's support the project that many benefits for us all this, I am sure the team will definitely give the best for all its, and I am sure will many investors who are interested and confident with this project.successful and smoothly always this project.
I think many people gave a positive response to the success of this project. due to a mature concept and performance of his team is also great made many investors are sure to join this project, for the future is optimistic of success, essentially keep the spirit for the sake of the success of this project.
TheRedCanary

Activity: 390
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 04:34:57 AM

This project has a mature concept and has prepared everything well even has prepared 27 million containers for the transportation and logistics container is very helpful to improve the high quality standards in the field of delivery. Moreover, this project gets funding from the supporters, so the more both in the construction of the concept. especially with a great team. it will certainly attract a lot of investors to join.luar hopefully his token sold out .continued success. Hopefully many interested investors and projects can succeed as expected
let's support the project that many benefits for us all this, I am sure the team will definitely give the best for all its, and I am sure will many investors who are interested and confident with this project.successful and smoothly always this project.
I think many people gave a positive response to the success of this project. due to a mature concept and performance of his team is also great made many investors are sure to join this project, for the future is optimistic of success, essentially keep the spirit for the sake of the success of this project.

Thanks for your kind words, they are really appreciated, if you would like to join or Telegram group you are more than welcome to join the live discussion https://t.me/blockshipping
atsyazani

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:31:09 AM

Thanks for your kind words, they are really appreciated, if you would like to join or Telegram group you are more than welcome to join the live discussion https://t.me/blockshipping
We did have to provide support for this project, at least with our support can make all the team so excited again to develop the project.
 and to always be able to know the development of the project, it is very nice to join in the telegram.
ramahero01

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:39:23 AM

We did have to provide support for this project, at least with our support can make all the team so excited again to develop the project.
 and to always be able to know the development of the project, it is very nice to join in the telegram.
it is true to know the progress of this project is indeed more active in a telegram, this project good concept gave also promise I am sure the team will work more spirit for this project to succeed.
jojoe20

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:32:26 AM

Looking forward for this project. Hope that this would be successful. More power to our community especially to those developing team. I will support this.
stormfold

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 08:55:42 AM

Looking forward for this project. Hope that this would be successful. More power to our community especially to those developing team. I will support this.

Thank you for the kind words and support!

Please do join the live discussion, open 24/7 at our Official Telegram channel: https://t.me/blockshipping
stormfold

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 11:08:08 AM

Check these out!!!!

Blockshipping Video Review by CrypNews
Link to Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dcq8qwqy_Fk&feature=youtu.be

Global Coin Report list Blockshipping as one of four game-changing Blockchain projects!
Link to article: https://globalcoinreport.com/four-pivotal-projects-aspiring-to-change-the-game-for-pervasive-blockchain/
zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2018, 06:13:03 PM

Video about project Blockshipping
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2QRS63gtyc

thanks for the informative video, i didnt know that blockshipping is funded by or related with danish maritime, this is also shows good potential for future.

obsbtc

Activity: 1330

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:19:26 PM

The status of containers will be stored on a private/permissioned blockchain. There are more details in section 4.8 of the whitepaper, https://www.blockshipping.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Blockshipping_GSCP_ICO_White_Paper_public.pdf

Maybe you're referring to the tracking?

MaryAngela_Fantocci

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 09:25:12 PM

Maybe you're referring to the tracking?

I'm trying to understand how data will be writing in blockchain (in white paper this point is little "blurred")

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: