Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:48:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Blockshipping - Transforming the Global Shipping Industry. Sale 14.05  (Read 25734 times)
TheRedCanary

Activity: 390
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:06:47 AM

Hi, how information of status of containers will be writing on the platform?

The status of containers will be stored on a private/permissioned blockchain. There are more details in section 4.8 of the whitepaper, https://www.blockshipping.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Blockshipping_GSCP_ICO_White_Paper_public.pdf

if I understand correctly sensor technologies are like a scanning machine?

Maybe you're referring to the tracking?

I'm trying to understand how data will be writing in blockchain (in white paper this point is little "blurred")

What type of data? Container data?
mexi.db

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:25:05 AM

Hello everyone. Here's some exciting news:

MakerDAO, creators of the Dai stablecoin, and Blockshipping, creators of the Global Shared Container Platform, (GSCP), are working together to transform the global container shipping industry, enabling significant savings in cost and CO2 emissions.

The partnership is expected to accelerate development and availability of the Blockshipping GSCP by leveraging Maker DAO’s proven Dai Stablecoin System to power the GSCP platform.

https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/05/11/makerdao-and-blockshipping-collaborate-to-transform-the-global-container-shipping-industry/
quality.crypto

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:39:33 AM

MakerDAO, creators of the Dai stablecoin, and Blockshipping, creators of the Global Shared Container Platform, (GSCP), are working together to transform the global container shipping industry, enabling significant savings in cost and CO2 emissions.

The partnership is expected to accelerate development and availability of the Blockshipping GSCP by leveraging Maker DAO’s proven Dai Stablecoin System to power the GSCP platform.

https://www.newsbtc.com/2018/05/11/makerdao-and-blockshipping-collaborate-to-transform-the-global-container-shipping-industry/

What is the full form of GSCP? For block shipping what are the major cost reside in it, because it is very expensive one but through which countries they are operations for shipping blocks?
Sergiose

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:45:55 AM

Carefully thought-out and detailed project ICO Blockshipping,I think it is able to significantly improve the efficiency of the modern market of sea freight. Due to the presence of a large number of problems that exist today, the industry can not develop effectively.
vango796

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:46:49 AM

I like the presentation video. Goodjob devs
Wish best for you
CEOKEY

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:04:34 AM

I have read and seen the unique project that is easy to attract the community. GSCP is a neutral platform that can be used extensively throughout the world, especially contributing to environmental protection. I think joint ventures with major partners as soon as possible in the transport industry will accelerate the development of the project. Starts and private companies and Danish maritime funds, next?
mexi.db

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:24:05 AM

I have read and seen the unique project that is easy to attract the community. GSCP is a neutral platform that can be used extensively throughout the world, especially contributing to environmental protection. I think joint ventures with major partners as soon as possible in the transport industry will accelerate the development of the project. Starts and private companies and Danish maritime funds, next?

I'm not sure what your question is, but Blockshipping has also recieved funding from the Danish Maritime Foundation, business angels and advisors.
EMRO CEO

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 08:59:46 AM

I'm lost for words, thats all i have to say about this
MaryAngela_Fantocci

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

Buy/Sell crypto at BestChange

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:06:36 AM

Hi, how information of status of containers will be writing on the platform?

The status of containers will be stored on a private/permissioned blockchain. There are more details in section 4.8 of the whitepaper, https://www.blockshipping.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Blockshipping_GSCP_ICO_White_Paper_public.pdf

if I understand correctly sensor technologies are like a scanning machine?

Maybe you're referring to the tracking?

I'm trying to understand how data will be writing in blockchain (in white paper this point is little "blurred")

What type of data? Container data?

Yes, exactly, container data

.BEST.CHANGE..███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
mexi.db

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:57:39 AM

Now the best time to buy tokens at the pre-sale stage, the organizers offer to buy tokens with a good discount, if you decide to invest, then do not miss the opportunity

Hi! the presale has ended, but you should be able to register for KYC  on blockshipping.io shortly.
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:14:03 PM

Carefully thought-out and detailed project ICO Blockshipping,I think it is able to significantly improve the efficiency of the modern market of sea freight. Due to the presence of a large number of problems that exist today, the industry can not develop effectively.
I think that this industry is developed as much as we can see it today. Whatever progress is, unsolved problems, (including new ones) will have their place.
But the implementation of this project, can significantly improve the efficiency of cargo transportation in a number of parameters, including environmental considerations in this area.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
nguyenvanson208154

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:21:19 PM

I watched your video. I found it quite successful. I think you are interested in good works. it gives me happiness to see those who are interested in such things in the world. I support you. and I wish you success
JanuaryN

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 01:27:26 PM

I watched your video. I found it quite successful. I think you are interested in good works. it gives me happiness to see those who are interested in such things in the world. I support you. and I wish you success

Thanks for your kind words and your support, Nguyen.
hamza987

Activity: 448
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:06:17 PM

What makes your project different between other similar projects?

The difference is that most of those projects aren't blockchain based or they don't have exactly the same focus as Blockshipping. You can read more on section 4.3 of the Whitepaper

What makes this different is that it is using Blockchain technology and tokenized ecosystem that will improve the experience of users as well as help people financially.
KingDome

Activity: 434
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 04:19:45 PM

Such a great news, isn't it? That news should have been a reason why so many users coming in here.
DashingCrypto

Activity: 504

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 05:30:51 PM

Hey Blockshipping crew!

GREAT NEWS!

KYC IS LIVE!!

Please visit: https://ccc.blockshipping.io to begin the registration process to be ready for the sale on Monday!

And as always, if you have any questions, please feel free to visit our Telegram group.

Grin
EyeofthebeHODLer

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 06:28:43 PM

Hello Blockshipping enthusiasts and supporters, please check out this new video for a preview of part of the platform functionality!

See it for yourself in all of it's glory.
TraditionalScience

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 04:45:06 AM

https://i.imgur.com/WeMjGhR.jpg

MakerDAO and Blockshipping Collaborate to Transform the Global Container Shipping Industry

The partnership is expected to accelerate development
and availability of the Blockshipping GSCP by leveraging
Maker DAO’s proven Dai Stablecoin System to power the GSCP platform.

Read more here:
https://medium.com/@Blockshipping/makerdao-and-blockshipping-collaborate-to-transform-the-global-container-shipping-industry-459f417f5bfb
mexi.db

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:39:57 PM