Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 03:35:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Blockshipping - Transforming the Global Shipping Industry. Sale 14.05  (Read 25737 times)
Cam_amazix

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 01:22:16 AM

Block shipping can become the world's first successful global container transport platform that is based on Blockchain! And it is very good that the platform is already funded by private angels and the Danish sea Fund!
Glad to have the support and I completely agree!
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 02:59:15 AM

Block shipping can become the world's first successful global container transport platform that is based on Blockchain! And it is very good that the platform is already funded by private angels and the Danish sea Fund!

In crowdsale, it didn't manage to reach the hard cap and that's why they extended the ICO to the next level. Maybe this time they will do aggressive marketing for further features they have and their process for transportation.
mexi.db

Activity: 532
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:53:02 AM

Blockchain for the Maritime Industry Update, featuring Blockshipping https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_GmUepCNnGs&feature=youtu.be
bitcoinveda

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:06:07 PM

Not only block shipping there are many companies in this sectors implemented in blockchain but without competition, there are no further developments. So blockchain implementation is very difficult to trace them but Block shipping will overcome all these problems.
obsbtc

Activity: 1330

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 05:52:46 PM

Sail with Blockshipping and come discuss the project on it's Telegram channel! Smiley

https://t.me/blockshipping

miha

Activity: 700
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:18:35 AM

how much moe was rased at this moment? how much tokens was sold? was there any sence to extend tokesale?
JanuaryN

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:49:52 AM

how much moe was rased at this moment? how much tokens was sold? was there any sence to extend tokesale?

As of the 14th of June Blockshipping had achieved a total of USD 2.44M in token sales and sold 4.2M CCCs.

The status bar now shows around 28% of CCC have been allocated.

In addition, Blockshipping is in dialogues with several large crypto funds and we expect that at least one major deal will be closed over the next two weeks. Blockshipping will have investor meetings in London next week where we are meeting around 15 pre-qualified Crypto, Family funds and high net-worth individuals.

The contributions so far have mainly come from the European market and to a lesser degree from other parts of the world. We are now increasing our focus on the Asian and Middle Eastern markets. As part of this effort, we recently started translating our white paper, website and portal to Chinese, Japanese, and Korean languages. The launch of these new languages is planned for next week.

Read more:
https://medium.com/@Blockshipping/blockshipping-ico-update-june-14-2018-a6ab61171046
JanuaryN

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 07:29:56 AM

Blockshipping is a Scandinavian company based in Copenhagen, Denmark. Blockshipping is developing The Global Shared Container Platform (GSCP) that will enable a savings potential for the global container industry at the tune of USD 5.7 billion per year by smarter handling of intermodal freight containers. Blockshipping was founded in 2017 by Danish Peter Ludvigsen, who has 40 years of experience from key positions in international container shipping.

blockshipping.io
Tarasov1992

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:44:39 PM

IN CASE YOU MISSED IT! Links to all 3 parts of @100xICOs's excellent Blockshipping review:

Part 1: https://medium.com/@100xicos/blockshipping-review-part-1-reinventing-the-old-school-shipping-container-industry-18b6fb23365f

Part 2: https://medium.com/@100xicos/blockshipping-review-part-2-the-project-team-4e5ab2dcc8f0

Part 3: https://medium.com/@100xicos/blockshipping-review-part-3-the-blockshipping-token-economy-pros-and-cons-and-final-thoughts-a32a67349582
MishaSER

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103

BIB Exchange

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:15:48 PM

Many thanks for the detailed review, it became very clear. I'm interested in the question, how much is already collected?

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
obsbtc

Activity: 1330

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:27:40 PM

Many thanks for the detailed review, it became very clear. I'm interested in the question, how much is already collected?

According to the last update, the Team has sold USD 2.44M in token sales and sold 4.2M CCC

nabilapimpo

Activity: 602

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:13:47 AM

According to the last update, the Team has sold USD 2.44M in token sales and sold 4.2M CCC
the results that I think it's been good and I am sure in the future will be increasingly more results gathered from this project.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Cam_amazix

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:25:08 AM

Have any questions? Feel free to browse this faws guide to https://www.blockshipping.io/faq/
JanuaryN

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:51:19 AM

the results that I think it's been good and I am sure in the future will be increasingly more results gathered from this project.

Thanks for your support, Nabila!
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:12:59 AM

Yes, they have some detailed review about the block shipping how potential it is going to be in future. All the three reviews have given a positive direction where the community will get awareness about their future aspects of the developments.
Saidmod

Activity: 659
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:19:46 AM

Yes, they have some detailed review about the block shipping how potential it is going to be in future. All the three reviews have given a positive direction where the community will get awareness about their future aspects of the developments.
Blockshipping is one of the greatest ico for me because it is totally suits in every developing ports that needs and advance technology. Everyday this is useful although we cannot use it but they have a wide use for every shipping industry. Well in this ico i found i slight change of mind it was slow maybe people are not so interested in this platform. I will fully watch it from time to time.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
JanuaryN

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:42:23 AM

Blockshipping is one of the greatest ico for me because it is totally suits in every developing ports that needs and advance technology. Everyday this is useful although we cannot use it but they have a wide use for every shipping industry. Well in this ico i found i slight change of mind it was slow maybe people are not so interested in this platform. I will fully watch it from time to time.

Thanks for these good thoughts, Saidmod. The sale was extended to the end of August. Blockshipping will continue relentlessly until GSCP launches, and has translated their whitepaper to Chinese, Korean, and Japanese to exploit opportunities seen in these Asian markets.
Cryptochel

Activity: 378
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:52:15 AM

The opportunity that blockshipping provides is much and the platform has the ability to lift small and medium businesses from their current state and provide better shipping services to satisfy their needs. Blockshipping provides huge opportunities for businesses and has all it takes to be a blockchain success.
DashingCrypto

Activity: 504
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:52:41 PM

The opportunity that blockshipping provides is much and the platform has the ability to lift small and medium businesses from their current state and provide better shipping services to satisfy their needs. Blockshipping provides huge opportunities for businesses and has all it takes to be a blockchain success.

Thanks for the support! Do make sure to check out Blockshipping in the media.

And if you have any questions, join us on the Official Telegram Group!

Grin
nickamazix

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 12:37:59 AM

Blockshipping is revolutionising the shipping industry!

Come and join the revolution!

https://t.me/blockshipping
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: