Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:09:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Blockshipping - Transforming the Global Shipping Industry. Sale 14.05  (Read 25731 times)
EyeofthebeHODLer

Activity: 364
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:13:33 PM

Did you know that Blockshipping has been talked about many times in the past months? Notable articles include CNBC, CoinRadar, CryptoSally, and many more!

Check them out at https://www.blockshipping.io/media/
tuansyho96

Activity: 129
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:09:22 PM

“I really believe that people can see for themselves that Blockshipping is going to fulfil every promise and develop a truly revolutionary global platform that will highly benefit both the shipping industry”
riboku0105

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:28:57 AM

Blockshipping will be using Blockchain to reduce friction from transactions across the container business ecosystem, potentially lowering costs, reducing transaction settlement times and improving cash flow.
Cam_amazix

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:22:32 AM

Stay up to date with all the latest news & updates from Blockshipping in our telegram:

https://t.me/blockshipping
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:45:57 AM

Stay up to date with all the latest news & updates from Blockshipping in our telegram:

When will the second round of token sale will start because previously Blockshipping previously couldn't manage to reach the hard cap and they want to extend another round of crowdsale in the coming days, so are you going to provide any dates for it?

Cryptochel

Activity: 378
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:07:09 AM

Especially I'm very happy that also less known industries are slowly moving towards the blockchain. Bringing out a potential future platform for the global shipping industry and with that saving not only costs, but also the environment is a great step forward for every participant. Cheesy
JanuaryN

Merit: 2

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:13:10 AM
Last edit: August 06, 2018, 09:06:15 AM by JanuaryN

When will the second round of token sale will start because previously Blockshipping previously couldn't manage to reach the hard cap and they want to extend another round of crowdsale in the coming days, so are you going to provide any dates for it?

Btc, although initially scheduled to end in June, the token sale has been ongoing since it began. The current plan is to end the sale in October.
opium

Activity: 756
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:15:34 PM

as far as I know of the second round will not be, they just extended ICO until the end of August. And the bounty program ended on July 31.
Who knows how much money was collected at the current time?
obsbtc

Activity: 1330
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 05:29:29 PM

as far as I know of the second round will not be, they just extended ICO until the end of August. And the bounty program ended on July 31.

We do not have updated numbers for today, but according to the last update, USD 2.44M was made in token sales, amounting to around 4.2M CCC.

Saidmod

Activity: 659
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 11:42:58 PM

Sadly as an investor that they did not still manage to reach the hardcap and they announced that they have extended its iCO again until October. The amount collected can be seen in their website or you can ask the exact amount in the telegram.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
nickamazix

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:16:18 AM

Sadly as an investor that they did not still manage to reach the hardcap and they announced that they have extended its iCO again until October. The amount collected can be seen in their website or you can ask the exact amount in the telegram.

The good news is, there is no softcap for Blockshipping, which means that the development of the GSCP platform will proceed regardless of the amount of funds raised!
JanuaryN

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:07:20 AM

Blockshipping's ICO features a unique token model. Get the insights here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPCaR3nq4qQ&t=5s
nicky1245abc

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:08:21 AM

How much money do Blockshipping collect during ICO? Let me guess.. We can see it in our account in platform? Yes? So the scale doesn’t move for a 2 month!! )) And Amazix always talking “They don’t know why, They are waiting correct info from the team”..
cimate124

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:09:20 AM

thank you for the advice it would be a big help since i am just new in the bussiness and im learning from it step by step that is why i so ask a lot of questions please bare with me..
what are the ways that i can purchase tokens?
JanuaryN

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:30:04 AM

thank you for the advice it would be a big help since i am just new in the bussiness and im learning from it step by step that is why i so ask a lot of questions please bare with me..
what are the ways that i can purchase tokens?
You'll find contributing to Blockshipping is quite easy!

1. Set up your account at Blockshipping.io
2. Complete KYC
3. Make your contribution via your dashboard at blockshipping.io

Visit us in Telegram if you need further assistance Smiley

Tarasov1992

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:14:42 PM

Hello, guys, maybe some of you have missed that, but Peter appeared on CNBC this summer. Pretty good coverage for the project. If you haven't seen the interview, please follow this link: https://www.cnbc.com/video/2018/06/19/blockshipping-ceo-empty-containers-having-an-environmental-impact.html
obsbtc

Activity: 1330
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:06:08 PM

How much money do Blockshipping collect during ICO? Let me guess.. We can see it in our account in platform? Yes? So the scale doesn’t move for a 2 month!! )) And Amazix always talking “They don’t know why, They are waiting correct info from the team”..

We do have information from the Team, and last we've heard from them on this it is USD 2.44M made in token sales, amounting to around 4.2M CCC

ghosuk

Activity: 243

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:57:21 PM

It's hard to say who's in the group, AK, but the team does seem to have a lot of interest from exchanges. They've mentioned that they are in talks with a few.
zayzik

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:58:07 PM

I would like to promote your ICO project through a review and our different plans. My team and I trust in the delivery of effective results that would take this project to the next level. Feel free to send a PM to discuss how to make this project a great success.
comfortable

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:58:19 PM

I'm crypto johny I can help you make your ICO a reality. I post ICO review of analyze project,white paper, advisory board, website creation  road show, pitch presentation, ICO promotion,digital marketing and management which will bring more users and boost sales. Pm me for more info on my services.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: