Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:00:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: - - - Leonardo Render - - -  (Read 4303 times)
Momur0

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:16:09 AM

Did you made any research regarding live-works in the world right now? Can you compete?

Yes it is. Nevertheless, the miners will also have to strain because they will have to extract the necessary amount of Leos to ensure the rendering of the service. The size of the Leos token will be proportional to the rendering performance of the GPU miner.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
durzada

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:24:33 AM

Using Leonardo's GPU matrix, it allows users to render images in real time, and real time capabilities that allow users to see errors and make changes without waiting for the rendering to finish, helping to optimize your time and budget.
vados333

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:56:27 AM

For your service there are no difference between ASIC based miners or GPU miners farms in the solving rendering challenges? Any of them could join your rendering mining and be rewarded for cloud based rendering for consumers?

Thanks for your question, hope this statement helps you
Leonardo has positioned itself to capitalize on both the growing trends in cloud-based rendering and the move to ASIC backed Ethereum mining by providing an innovative, real time, desktop-based graphical rendering software and associated protocol that draws power from a decentralized network of GPU farms to complete customer renderings.
Best,
L

Thanks for the answer. It's great that you do not share the circle of your customers. I hope to use the beta version there will be no restrictions too.      
Dolphin_se

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

Harmony for One and All

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2018, 11:54:30 AM
Last edit: August 14, 2018, 12:07:26 PM by Dolphin_se

A little about the team. As far as I know, your strategic leader  Delon De Metz is an actor. What does it have to do with rendering?

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm4420115/bio

dzelenyanskiy

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 02:59:45 PM

Very attractive awards for rendering in comparison with mining. When will MVP software be available?

Thanks for the question,
The beta version of Leonardo’s rendering solution is live and ready for use. Early adopters, enthusiasts, and curious parties are encouraged to download our software package and give our services a free trial. We are plannig launch online testinfg for users.

Best,
L
Hello! Tell please, do i correctly understand that while the trial version is not active for testing ?! I hope not to miss this moment.
tradeinvest.7vek

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:30:21 PM

For your service there are no difference between ASIC based miners or GPU miners farms in the solving rendering challenges? Any of them could join your rendering mining and be rewarded for cloud based rendering for consumers?
As I understand, it does not really matter who will use the rendering services of Leonardo. Everyone will have equal opportunities to take advantage of them.
Momur0

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:06:21 PM

Hello team, nice project. It seems really interesting. I like the idea of the project, since all the GPU hardware owners will have a new profitable way to use their processing power.
How will users who need rendering power buy the service? With your new released Token?
I agree, a good implementation opportunity for the owners of farms but not for the private user. In essence, this is leasing its computing power for a fee.
Mastermine

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:38:20 PM

There are already some mature platforms for charging rental computing capabilities,
You can rent some GPU / CPU / ASIC computing power.
Competitive advantage?
OlgaKopotii

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:45:39 PM

Did you made any research regarding live-works in the world right now? Can you compete?

Yes it is. Nevertheless, the miners will also have to strain because they will have to extract the necessary amount of Leos to ensure the rendering of the service. The size of the Leos token will be proportional to the rendering performance of the GPU miner.
063Myxa

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:15:35 PM

How would you secure files for major companies like Disney - ensuring that there's no leak to the public or competitors?

Good evening. I would also like to learn more about the mechanism for protecting information.            
jorj_pay_UZ

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 10:18:44 PM

Point me to your Windows Software please, have a few RX580's that I want to configure.

How to download Rendering Software ?

Leos, do you have test software running under Linux?

Thanks for youк question.

We currently have minimum requirements for the miners - 100 GPUs. The reason is that the rendering should be made within one large enough GPU cluster to provide fast rendering services and avoid latency.

If you qualify, please specify your location, the number of GPUs and preffered method of contact. Our team will be in touch.

Best,
L
The fact that here you are establishing contacts with potential miners is a big plus for Leonardo. But I had a question! Does it matter in which country or on what continent will there be a miner to work with you?                                 

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
tolstolob

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:46:37 AM

Leos, do you have test software running under Linux?
Just for Linux and Windows it's calculated. It seems you are among the lucky ones)))      
LEOS TOKEN (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 199
Merit: 3

Vincoin Cash - Private Digital Currency

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 07:58:04 AM

A little about the team. As far as I know, your strategic leader  Delon De Metz is an actor. What does it have to do with rendering?

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm4420115/bio

Thank you for the question.

Yes, you are right, in the biography of Delon there is also an actor's page. In Leonardo he deals with issues in technology and finance because he has the appropriate education (Harvard University with honors in economics) and experience in the development of start-ups.

Best,
LT.

Vincoin Cash
▓ Private Blockchain Protocol ▓
|Telegram|
zahardarya

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 03:18:08 PM

How are you going to solve possible issues between miners and consumers?

Thanks for your feedback.

Miner's stake in LEOS tokens serves as a security deposit. In case the customer is not satisfied with the miner’s work, he or she can open a dispute. If the dispute is resolved in the customer’s favor, the payment is refunded to the customer as well as an additional compensation that is taken from the miner’s staked security deposit.

At the onset of the system, dispute resolution will be conducted by the Leonardo team. Over time, we plan to make this process decentralized in nature, and disagreements between the miner and the customer will be handled independently by other miners. This staking system provides a major benefit to Leonardo customers, as it makes miners accountable for their work, and provides customer confidence in the quality of rendering services.
Best,
L
As I understand these conditions will be more acceptable for the customer. But the miner will risk his Leos. Will it frighten the miners? Perhaps, in part, Leonardo will take responsibility?
LEOS TOKEN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 07:32:55 PM

I correctly understand that while the trial version is not active for testing ?! I hope not to miss this moment.

Hello,

If you are a 3D artist you may download our software through our website (leonardorender.com) and email us info@leonardorender.comto setup your account.

Vincoin Cash
|Telegram|
LEOS TOKEN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 07:34:37 PM

How are you going to solve possible issues between miners and consumers?

Thanks for your feedback.

Miner's stake in LEOS tokens serves as a security deposit. In case the customer is not satisfied with the miner’s work, he or she can open a dispute. If the dispute is resolved in the customer’s favor, the payment is refunded to the customer as well as an additional compensation that is taken from the miner’s staked security deposit.

At the onset of the system, dispute resolution will be conducted by the Leonardo team. Over time, we plan to make this process decentralized in nature, and disagreements between the miner and the customer will be handled independently by other miners. This staking system provides a major benefit to Leonardo customers, as it makes miners accountable for their work, and provides customer confidence in the quality of rendering services.
Best,
L
As I understand these conditions will be more acceptable for the customer. But the miner will risk his Leos. Will it frighten the miners? Perhaps, in part, Leonardo will take responsibility?

There will be a contract set in place between Leonardo and the miners in which all the specifics are laid out. Miners should have no reason to be frightened. The only thing to be frightened by at the moment is the incredibly low price of ethereum.

Vincoin Cash
|Telegram|
Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 01:40:59 PM

very interesting to see the working system on this project. many solutions and advantages offered in this project, but to use this system what is the cost that need to be issued? and what is the detail of the cost offered? thank you

As I understood from White Paper the price of the Leos token is 0, 00025 ETH. For sale, 35% of all tokens will be available.
TonyRaut

Activity: 378

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 02:07:47 PM

How to download Rendering Software ?
You can order your test session slot at: info@leonardorender.com  It will be interesting to know your opinion after testing.                        

interestingly thought up. it is very good that you can test your opportunity. it is interested in the project.

sacskate

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:43:41 AM

is that means that i can rent my GPU power and if so what is the minimum requirement
Tuan Kuan

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:01:29 PM

Your project will help a lot for graphic students, interior design. Because not all students have enough money to equip themselves with a super-powerful configuration to be able to learn this industry
Yes it's true.It seems that not only a students but all people who have  interested of an interior design are capable for this kind of project.It looks so amazing to get people involved its because of a good concept to represent their project and people makes an attraction of it.
Ah, well, didn't saw this one, but you are right. I know students who bought expensive PCs to getting things done. Now/Later they could rent the power on the blockchain at a reasonable price because of the high spread of mining hardware. Hm.
Hardly one student will be able to participate in the rendering. I doubt that his equipment has the necessary computing power (((. Unless we are talking about a group of students who will unite.      
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: