Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 06:05:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: - - - Leonardo Render - - -  (Read 4305 times)
LEOS TOKEN (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 199
Merit: 3

Vincoin Cash - Private Digital Currency

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 09:37:21 AM

How much for one GPU usage?

Thank you for the question.

One Gpu 0.25$ per hour,wich is the moste cheapest solution on a cloud

Best,
LT

Vincoin Cash
▓ Private Blockchain Protocol ▓
|Telegram|
Novac

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:59:55 PM

How many tokens from the supply will be available for the token sale?
jacobdeb

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:04:48 PM

When amd miners can join?

Regards,
Jacob
olalakk

Activity: 17

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:07:39 PM

I do not know much about this ICO project. Can I get more information about this ICO?
LEOS TOKEN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 04:05:52 PM

A significant amount of 35% tokens will be available to the customers who meet Leonardo's terms. Most of the tokens with the amount of 48% will be held in reserve for future company expansion.

Best,
LT

Vincoin Cash
|Telegram|
ChubarV

Activity: 193

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:43:47 AM

Leonardo Render Uses Blockchain Technology to Enhance Rendering

Leonardo Render uses the power of blockchain to render in real time without losing image quality. This is done through a CGI rendering service that utilizes their self-created blockchain render farm, through a partnership with GigaWatt’s GPU farm, and more independent players who are showing active interest in the Leonardo Render way of doing creative rendering.

Leonardo Render is not only fast, but also affordable. Rendering starts at only $0.25/hour per GPU, making it the cheapest option on the market. The price of Leonardo Render will be especially appealing for beginning CGI animators and students who don’t have the capital for advanced rendering programs, but still want to learn the industry.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/leonardo-render-uses-blockchain-technology-to-enhance-rendering/

https://coinidol.com/upload/resize_cache/iblock/7fb/900_900_1/7fb1deae27cd3cf465e0992a9af07a95.png

It sounds very tempting but how reliable is this information? I am confused by the figure of $ 0.25 per hour with the GPU. Why this low price? After all, we all understand that power, equipment, power, etc. cost money
m0Ray

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:24:26 PM

Where will we be able to buy tokens from and at what price?

The cost of the Leos token is 0.00025 ETH. As I know, the public pre-sale will start from 08.08.18. Will have to wait!
Tata_Coinbaby

Activity: 109

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:42:22 PM

I have heard of rending but not aware of how it actually works. How does it helps in production industries and other?
Rendering is used today in many industries, probably because of  it is very popular and in demand. This is dentistry (prosthetics), and furniture construction, and architecture, and cinema .... Computer modeling and animation in our time is already a necessity. Leonardo caught its wave))))      
ChrisWoka

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:46:01 PM

Well, forum may not be the best solution for publishing news but a lot of people are simply accustomed to forums ... anyway thank you for your efforts and answers here.
LEOS TOKEN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 02:10:40 PM

HI!

Tokens will be issued in attendance of raised funds according to the ICO price.

Best,
LT

Vincoin Cash
|Telegram|
LEOS TOKEN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 02:12:48 PM

Where will we be able to buy tokens from and at what price?

The cost of the Leos token is 0.00025 ETH. As I know, the public pre-sale will start from 08.08.18. Will have to wait!

Hi!

Better to stay up to date is to join telegram https://t.me/leonardorender
In token sale periods there are coming some changes.

Best,
LT

Vincoin Cash
|Telegram|
Hendra Wehr

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 02:16:31 PM

Of course anonymity in the network is very important for many users. I hope your project can significantly improve this. I'll observe the development.
stasel

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:26:13 PM

hello, I have mining farms (49 video cards 1080ti) and I want to join the project
Tuan Kuan

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:06:44 AM

HI!What if the customer is not satisfied with the miner's work?
KeithA

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:13:29 AM

What I like about this business is it tackles the very basic transaction between different merchants and banks . Crypto usage is still a taboo for merchants as volatility sets in but they are really open to the idea of the business of handling the process of conversion.
Artemsv

Activity: 756
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 11:20:51 AM

Leonardo Render Collaborates with iQIYI
Leonardo Render Collaborates with iQIYI to Scale In-house Video Rendering Using Blockchain
https://cryptonews.com/news/leonardo-render-collaborates-with-iqiyi-2545.htm
LEOS TOKEN (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2018, 04:27:28 PM

HI!What if the customer is not satisfied with the miner's work?

Hi!

In case of a miner's bad performance, a dispute can be opened. The customer will receive a refund of their payment and a additional compensation if the resolvation is in customer's favor.

Best,
LT

Vincoin Cash
|Telegram|
mini max

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:04:53 PM

Hello! I would like to know, why did you choose Giga Watt as a partner? What results do you expect from cooperation with it in the future?

Sitting on 11 acres of land, running a GPU hosting platform with 23,000 GPUs that consume 18MW of electricity, Giga Watt has established itself as the largest and most accessible GPU hosting platform in the United States. A team of 48 engineers and maintenance staffers are realizing and servicing a 24*7 facility constructed with multiple design innovations, containing an extremely scalable and flexible infrastructure. These are the key factors which will provide crucial benefits through our partnership.

Best,
LT.
Software for rendering? But is it already available? As I understand while Leonardo is growing and adding new members who will provide their capacity for rendering. And everything else awaits us ahead Cheesy So far only the beta version is available.      
jorj_pay_UZ

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:45:59 PM

Why should this technology/network prevail and continue to grow? What is its advantage over other platforms?
Advantages are sufficient, they are well described in white paper. Another issue is that the guys set themselves a very weighty plans and loudly declared themselves as the fastest, high-quality and inexpensive rendering platform. Will they be able to justify this title and attract a sufficient number of investors Huh? We will see! Although it seems to me that the project needs.                                                                

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
emilto

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:55:50 PM

On the notes that it will be a privacy coin, is the plan to mainly to follow what is being done by other coins like dash, or do something else.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: